SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by rc49ers Thu May 02, 2013 1:06 pm

Jeremiah has a new song coming out soon its " From Sun Up To Sun Down "
He's pretty excited and , so am i to hear it , He said on his face book look for it coming soon . you can check it out on his facebook . :Jeremiah :
:Smiley:

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Thu May 02, 2013 2:18 pm

He wrote yesterday it MIGHT be out this Saturday!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks RE , i did check His facebook this morning but missed it , I bought his cd From Joyce and bought his single Distraction on i tunes , so hopefully i can send away for his new song . or get it on i tunes .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 26 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 02, 2013 5:01 pm

I just went back and seen Jeremiah posted under my post , i'm the lady in pink . :Jeremiah :

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 5:03 pm

rc I love his single with Meghan, hope he does a few more duets in the future. Can't wait to hear his new songs!

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 02, 2013 5:56 pm

Lost, I like to Hear him do a duet with Kree , Jeremiah heard her last year and said she was a great person . I loved his duet wit meghan , maybe they'll make another .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 7:27 pm

rc49ers wrote:Jeremiah has a new song coming out soon its " From Sun Up To Sun Down "
He's pretty excited and , so am i to hear it , He said on his face book look for it coming soon . you can check it out on his facebook . :Jeremiah :

I saw that too on his fb page!! Can't wait to hear it either!!

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Thu May 02, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi Max , as soon as its available , i'm sending away for it . His last one he made Distraction i bought on i tunes . I wish him success he is one great
Human being , So is his mom .

rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 11:26 pm

rc49ers wrote:Lost, I like to Hear him do a duet with Kree , Jeremiah heard her last year and said she was a great person . I loved his duet wit meghan , maybe they'll make another .
Yes, hopefully they can sometime! And I agree about his mom, his whole family seems great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:44 am

Yay! I found my way back to this page with a little help from Love. Actually a lot of help. Like she sent me the link! How did I not know this still existed? It was buried a little too deep for me!

I had the opportunity to sit down with JJ and have a nice long chat about life, music, relationships, goals, vision. I won't have time to write the story until this weekend though. I'll post the link here as soon as it's done!

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:20 am

Yay!!!! Can't wait to hear!

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:24 am

Beeleever wrote:Yay! I found my way back to this page with a little help from Love. Actually a lot of help. Like she sent me the link! How did I not know this still existed? It was buried a little too deep for me!

I had the opportunity to sit down with JJ and have a nice long chat about life, music, relationships, goals, vision. I won't have time to write the story until this weekend though. I'll post the link here as soon as it's done!

I can't wait to read this! Thanks, Bee! kisses 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl