SELECT CONTENT

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by ninu Thu May 03, 2012 1:55 am

San wrote:So since we know he made it to England, he was also one of the guys not in the airport picture RS posted.

Did we ever figure out who #1 in the airport picture was?? The brown curly-haired guy?? I'm having a mind blank at the moment Embarressed! Embarressed!

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by skyblue Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

That video about he and his partner's business was awesome! Thanks so much for finding and sharing it Sophienette and Dee. I LOVE the concept and what they've done with it. Too cool!
skyblue
skyblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2012 2:00 am

ninu wrote:
San wrote:So since we know he made it to England, he was also one of the guys not in the airport picture RS posted.

Did we ever figure out who #1 in the airport picture was?? The brown curly-haired guy?? I'm having a mind blank at the moment Embarressed! Embarressed!

Nope! We have no idea who that is. Some even thought it wasn't a contestant, but maybe a crew member. It's okay girl! No problem! We all have those moments. bestbud!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 03, 2012 2:08 am

Urban farmers are so trendy that they’re going on The Bachelorette now

Meet Alejandro. If he was stranded on a desert island, he’d want a picture of his mom, so he “can keep fighting”; if he could have a superpower, it would be to “see the future so [he] can change it!”

Alejandro is one of 25 dapper young lads who will showcase his flirting/courting/arguing skills in front of several million people on the upcoming season of The Bachelorette.

He’s also from the Bay Area, and — wait for it — he’s an urban farmer. With urban farmers now on reality dating shows, the trend has officially reached its inevitable cultural apex.

Alejandro Velez is a Berkeley business school grad and co-founder of Back to the Roots, a cool little company that uses coffee waste to grow mushrooms indoors via $20 kits available at farmers’ markets; see The Chronicle’s 2009 story on it. They have an Alice Waters quote on their website and everything.

Urban farming: So hot right now.

http://insidescoopsf.sfgate.com/blog/2012/05/02/urban-farmers-are-so-trendy-that-theyre-going-on-the-bachelorette-now/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 am

So, I know his hometown is Medellin, Columbia. Whee does he now currently reside? CA ? I didn't watch any videos yet.

ETA: Disregard, answered my own question, lol. I hadn't read the 2nd page with the article of this thread.

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 17, 2012 8:49 am

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al1d

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al2j

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al3v

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al4e

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al5q

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al6d

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al7k

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Al8h
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Thu May 17, 2012 9:19 am

nutty1 wrote:Wow, he is adorable!!! I want a mushroom kit!

Wow - I actually bought my mom one of these kits for Christmas. It's very clever and I liked the "green" idea behind it. I will have to call her and ask how the mushrooms turned out!
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Thu May 17, 2012 1:10 pm

Oooh la la.. He's very hot and apparently pretty damn intelligent too. If he is still single I'm betting the bachelor nation ladies would like their hands on him. If only he could get more screen time than Kalon/Stevie(total waste of douche-stealing-attention) the viewers would notice him. And labelling "mushroom farmer" as his job is really a joke.

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 Image4xxi Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 3 23325432
I'm a Sagittarius, "Positive" is my middle name..

IntanFA14

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Thu May 17, 2012 1:14 pm

IntanFA14 wrote:Oooh la la.. He's very hot and apparently pretty damn intelligent too. If he is still single I'm betting the bachelor nation ladies would like their hands on him. If only he could get more screen time than Kalon/Stevie(total waste of douche-stealing-attention) the viewers would notice him. And labelling "mushroom farmer" as his job is really a joke.
It totally is. "Entrepreneur" would have been so much more appropriate and accurate. He's obviously a total smarty pants, and I loved seeing all the coverage of him and his partner. I know he's around until at least London, so I hope we get to see more of him in future episodes.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 pm

SHowing Alex some love! He is so cute! Such a cutie and I love his company. Its really interesting. plus I love mushrooms. Seems not to be for Emily but hope he finds love soon. Hope we see a little more of him before he goes. Real cutie he is! :)

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:11 pm

My poor poor gorgeous Alex! Where art thou Alex? Where Art thou? :Iloveyou!:

DON'T LEAVE! Okay at least SPEAK! Poor Alex I shall give you a rose... for you

giggling giggling

Do you think we even get to hear him speak next week? SOMETHING! He's :Drool: worthy, so cute.
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 pm

sydneylove wrote:My poor poor gorgeous Alex! Where art thou Alex? Where Art thou? :Iloveyou!:

DON'T LEAVE! Okay at least SPEAK! Poor Alex I shall give you a rose... for you

giggling giggling

Do you think we even get to hear him speak next week? SOMETHING! He's :Drool: worthy, so cute.
Alex is a cutie :Smiley: Sadly... he probably won't speak [much] until the 5th episode... when he gets eliminated.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+22
DMBFan
dw_a_mom
citygirl1962
tvfan
sydneylove