SELECT CONTENT

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by eightfifteen Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:54 pm

I think he's one of the cutest (and obviously smartest) guys there...wish he would get more airtime.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by Archer23 Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:39 pm

sydneylove wrote:My poor poor gorgeous Alex! Where art thou Alex? Where Art thou? :Iloveyou!:

DON'T LEAVE! Okay at least SPEAK! Poor Alex I shall give you a rose... for you

giggling giggling

Do you think we even get to hear him speak next week? SOMETHING! He's :Drool: worthy, so cute.
Considering the show described him as a "mushroom farmer," I can't believe he hasn't been more of a presence. It's annoying. I hope he gets some screen time in the next couple of episodes. I'm so impressed by him, his business partner, and their company.
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:32 am

When photos and profiles were released everyone was making fun of him because of what he does. All I could think was that he was likely smarter than all of them combine.

Archer, I just read your signature....Wendy the Ab Whisperer! :rollingl:

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by tvfan Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:02 pm

If he is indeed 24, then I went to school with Alejuandro! Fellow Cal Bear. I didn't know him (HUGE university) but he definitely deserves credit for graduating from Berkeley's Haas School of Business, the 2nd best undergrad business school in the country.

tvfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:27 pm

Well hopefully we get to hear him next week. Maybe he'll grunt or something during the boat race! giggling

Well just spreading my boy some love! Here's another seeing hearts for the :cutiepie

Now if the tvgods are good to me I'll get to hear a PI, ok maybe "Hey Michael we are on the show right?" laugh out loud

Poor,poor gorgeous Alex... Smiley

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:40 pm

sydneylove wrote:Well hopefully we get to hear him next week. Maybe he'll grunt or something during the boat race! giggling

Well just spreading my boy some love! Here's another seeing hearts for the :cutiepie

Now if the tvgods are good to me I'll get to hear a PI, ok maybe "Hey Michael we are on the show right?" laugh out loud

He doesn't get a date next week! :bigsigh:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:29 pm

San wrote:
sydneylove wrote:Well hopefully we get to hear him next week. Maybe he'll grunt or something during the boat race! giggling

WHAT?!? Oh man. Okay me and Emily might have to take a break. She's killing me depriving me of the gorgeous Alex (yes that is his full name,laugh out loud)! How dear she?!? :pout

Okay maybe he will read the date card? Maybe, could happen right? Gotta keep hope alive! giggling

Thanks San, I guess. No, seriously thanks for info! Hugesmile

Oh Alex where art thou? Until next time. :Biggrin:
sydneylove
sydneylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 pm

sydneylove wrote:
San wrote:

WHAT?!? Oh man. Okay me and Emily might have to take a break. She's killing me depriving me of the gorgeous Alex (yes that is his full name,laugh out loud)! How dear she?!? :pout

Okay maybe he will read the date card? Maybe, could happen right? Gotta keep hope alive! giggling

Thanks San, I guess. No, seriously thanks for info! Hugesmile

Oh Alex where art thou? Until next time. :Biggrin:

I was wondering who Alex was in your post. I even had to ask you who he was in Arie's thread. You can always hope he speaks in London. He is on the R&J date and has a role. So he must say something! At least we can hope since he does not get a rose. If not, we always have his exit interview.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:22 am

YES! YES! YES! My boy spoke! Yes, he did and notonly did he speak once he spoke several times. He read the freaking date card! I mean it was almost too much to handle. How can on girl get so lucky? giggling

The multiple shots of him, him talking about how he needs to get out of the shadows. Oh boy was it a great day for my goregous Alex. So so pretty! Yes, an early birthday and Christmas present to me. giggling

His voice is cute, love it!

So lets here for Alex! High clap clapping! clapping! sweet kiss

Adore him, just a little in case you didn't know. giggling
sydneylove
sydneylove

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:26 pm

sydneylove wrote:YES! YES! YES! My boy spoke! Yes, he did and notonly did he speak once he spoke several times. He read the freaking date card! I mean it was almost too much to handle. How can on girl get so lucky? giggling

The multiple shots of him, him talking about how he needs to get out of the shadows. Oh boy was it a great day for my goregous Alex. So so pretty! Yes, an early birthday and Christmas present to me. giggling

His voice is cute, love it!

So lets here for Alex! High clap clapping! clapping! sweet kiss

Adore him, just a little in case you didn't know. giggling

Aww sydneylove, you're so sweet kisses heartglasses smileyyay I'm happy for you, he is a cutie :yes: PINKHEART

The bolded made me laugh --> :Happy Birthday :dancingsantada :santakisses , we have to take what little we get off some of these guys :yes: celebrate PINKHEART cheerleader

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 4 Seanie10Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 4 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 4 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

So what do you all think of my fave Avatar! I think it fits perfectly! girldance
cheerdance Its so eyedrool because hey he is My Gorgeous Alex!

Thanks again to the fabulous KikiLL for making it! mademyday partytime

Okay so he looks upset (and HOT! giggling ) in the previews I wonder how much he gets to say. He looks really upset, concerend. He's stepping up his game sop he should get more face time. Chris even mentioned him to Emily in their sit down! So things are looking up for my boy, looking up! Hugesmile

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Back to top Go down

Post by citygirl1962 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Wow! Such a smart and bright young man! UC Berkeley Business School is very hard to get into. He's in a different league than Emily! Glad she let him go.

citygirl1962

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+22
DMBFan
dw_a_mom
citygirl1962
tvfan
sydneylove