SELECT CONTENT

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by IntanFA14 Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 am

@jeremycade
@SeanLowe09 Make sure Alejandro has fun in Dallas tonight! lockerz.com/s/215270357
Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 X2_cd4c3d5

Just bringing this over to bump up Alejandro's thread. Btw I like ur avi sydneylove.

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Image4xxi Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 23325432
I'm a Sagittarius, "Positive" is my middle name..

IntanFA14

Female Posts : 464

Back to top Go down

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Empty Re: Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

Post by dw_a_mom Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:05 pm

dee wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Interesting video, thanks! Funny that most of the former contestant seem to be snickering about his job, but mostly because they don't understand it. He likely had a higher IQ then all of them combined.
summa cum laude from UC Berkeley I believe. They definitely downplayed his job description. Something like "entrepreneur" would be more fitting (and he actually is one lol, not just a glorified version of someone who's unemployed).

Yeah, I had no idea until I stumbled on the real info.

I think the producer's short shrifted him.

Either that or he thought it would be funny?

Definitely makes me wish we'd gotten to see more of him, to find out that he is actually quite interesting.
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:59 am

Bringing this over from Nate's thread
Posted by dee

Was this ever posted? Looks like Nate and Alejandro met up post-show. This was taken a month ago.

Via Nate's Instagram @nmb313
Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 0778700e9d6811e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Bumping up Alex's thread just for you sydneylove

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Image4xxi Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 23325432

IntanFA14

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:02 am

BTW I think in the croquet video Alex is the one who said "You, me and croquet"

IntanFA14

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:32 am

IntanFA14 wrote:Bringing this over from Nate's thread
Posted by dee

Was this ever posted? Looks like Nate and Alejandro met up post-show. This was taken a month ago.

Via Nate's Instagram @nmb313
Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 0778700e9d6811e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Bumping up Alex's thread just for you sydneylove

smileyyay smileyyay rock

Seriously HOW CUTE IS HE!?! My Gorgeous Alex so pretty, so very pretty. Totally made my day! Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much! sweet kiss

OKay, must say Nate is looking pretty good! But no fear My Gorgeous Alex I only have eyes for you! :inlove

I can't wait to see him dressed up in his Shakespeare gear, he looks simply divine. He can read a sonnet to me anyday! Hugesmile

Thanks again! Totally... partytime

It was in love I was created
And in love is how I hope I die
~ Paolo Nutini

~[i]Avi created by the fab KikiLL~[/i]
sydneylove
sydneylove

Female Posts : 175

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:37 am

I'm just happy to see him on a date! I hate that it's his last hurrah, though. :pinkcry:
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:07 pm

dee wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Poor Alejandro, so cute but no one is posting in your thread. Sending some blowkiss your way.
aww. I think he's a cutie too.

He and his business partner gave a talk about how their business came together. It's pretty interesting actually!

Just watched their Ted Talk - so awesome! Love Alex - its too bad we didn't get to see more of him, seems like such an awesome guy!

Alejandro Velez: In addition to founding a 1000+ member non-profit & largest student-run organization at CAL, The Sage Mentorship Project, Inc. (www.sagementors.org), being awarded the Chancellor’s 2009 Public Service Award and being named the 2009 UC Berkeley Alumni Association Undergraduate of the Year, Alejandro Velez spent time in investment banking and business development with Morgan Stanley and Qualcomm. Alex is a May 2009 summa cum laude graduate of UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business with a degree in business administration and a minor in education. Alex has also been named 2010 PODER Magazine’s 20 Influential Hispanics Under 40, one of BusinessWeek’s Top 25 Entrepreneurs under 25, one of BusinessWeek’s Top 25 Social Entrepreneurs in America, UCLA’s Opportunity Green Top 25 Green Company Leaders, 2010 Social Venture Network Social Innovation winners, and 2010 Hitachi Young Entrepreneur Winners . Alex is originally from Medellin, Colombia and is also a proud Hodgkin’s Lymphoma cancer survivor.

http://ideamensch.com/nikhil-arora-alejandro-velez/

This is his company - http://www.bttrventures.com/

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Wow, Alejandro is a really impressive guy and to be a cancer survivor as well. I wonder how silly some of this seemed to him?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IntanFA14 Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 pm

He is impressive and gorgeous as well. He has achieved so much in his young age and survived cancer. Seriously, I'm embarrased considering what time I've wasted with my life while this genius man continue on achieving all his awards. Loving the environmental aspect of his company as well. Too bad he didn't get much airtime.

Did he has any twitter or FB?

IntanFA14

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:11 pm

IntanFA14 wrote:He is impressive and gorgeous as well. He has achieved so much in his young age and survived cancer. Seriously, I'm embarrased considering what time I've wasted with my life while this genius man continue on achieving all his awards. Loving the environmental aspect of his company as well. Too bad he didn't get much airtime.

Did he has any twitter or FB?

Good Post

While he's so ridiculously goregous, the more I learn about him the more attractive he becomes! Sucks we didn't get to more of him. Obviously he and wasn't meant for Emily (just me, laugh out loud J/k my husband is going to kill me,laugh out loud) but I wish we got to see more of him with the guys. I had no idea he is a cancer survivor, God Bless him. He is truly remarkable! Oh and super Goregous! :Flirty:

~ Paolo Nutini

sydneylove
sydneylove

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:24 pm

sydneylove :thismuch:
Alex was very classy during his exit tonight :Nod: Hoping and thinking he is going to find that someone special soon :sprinklehearts

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Seanie10Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers - Page 5 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by sydneylove Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:37 am

KikiLL wrote:
sydneylove :thismuch:
Alex was very classy during his exit tonight :Nod: Hoping and thinking he is going to find that someone special soon :sprinklehearts

:thismuch: :thismuch: :thismuch:

You are too sweet! :hug: I haven't seen it yet but it is quite :broken heart: .

My poor goregous Alex, we hardly knew ya! I'll have to come back spread my love but for now... seeing hearts blowkiss

~ Paolo Nutini

sydneylove
sydneylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alejandro Velez - Bachelorette 8 Contestant - Spoilers

+22
DMBFan
dw_a_mom
citygirl1962
tvfan
sydneylove