SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap69%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 139 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 50 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 202

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by MissC Mon May 07, 2012 6:36 am

terabithia wrote:we could have a poll with these options:

1) want it to be Jef, think it'll be Sean
2) want Sean, think Jef
3) want Jef, think Jef
4) want Sean, think Sean
5) don't care, think Jef
6) don't care, think Sean
7) don't care at all
8) she doesn't pick anybody
9) other - think spoilers could be wrong or someone returns

hahahaha did I cover them all? giggling

Goes back to Brad :uptonogood

Just kidding! I think you did! 😆
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by Bloomers Mon May 07, 2012 8:41 am

brittany4400 wrote:What exactly is half of a mormon?? Can u be half a mormon? Lol at the mickey rooney and arnold joke, and I agree that I see her with neither of these so I'm saying no F1 is my vote! Brad 1.0

If she had wanted to be with Brad, in my opinion, plain and simply she would have have found an apartment in Texas on a month-to-month basis* for herself and Ricki while Ricki was out of school for the summer, and she would have given it a better try. However, she did not for whatever reason. Sadly, for Emily , Brad was a no go. Might as well look this one square in the face.

Brad .0

* They are hard to find, but they are available. Sometimes, people rentat corporate, furnished apartments at higher rates. They rent month to month, or very short term.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Mon May 07, 2012 9:02 am

I find the dark horse creeping up on the side intriguing. This reminds me of the editing of yore when the F1 had one 1-1, and occasionally the F2 didn't even get a 1-1 before the Hometowns.
85-90% of the time the editing practice in retrospect was to show the F1's one-on-one last just before the Hometown visit. Therefore, the F1 and his/her story had usually been somewhat in the background slowly but steadily building until the 1-1 date in the episode before the HTs when the F1 suddenly burst onto the scene - thus, the darkhorse coming up the side....

Is this what we might be seeing with Sean this season? He has her strong core values, he is her physical type, and geographically he lives in a part of the country of which she is more familiar.

Is she his F1? I will be watching.... I don't know, but I am not discounting him, and I am not going to count him out.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon May 07, 2012 9:34 am

I am still waiting afew episodes in to decide. I need to actually see them talking to each other.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 07, 2012 10:14 am

Bloomers wrote:I find the dark horse creeping up on the side intriguing. This reminds me of the editing of yore when the F1 had one 1-1, and occasionally the F2 didn't even get a 1-1 before the Hometowns.
85-90% of the time the editing practice in retrospect was to show the F1's one-on-one last just before the Hometown visit. Therefore, the F1 and his/her story had usually been somewhat in the background slowly but steadily building until the 1-1 date in the episode before the HTs when the F1 suddenly burst onto the scene - thus, the darkhorse coming up the side....

Is this what we might be seeing with Sean this season? He has her strong core values, he is her physical type, and geographically he lives in a part of the country of which she is more familiar.

Is she his F1? I will be watching.... I don't know, but I am not discounting him, and I am not going to count him out.

After Chris's description of Jef, could they perhaps see him as the dark horse? A lot of people think Sean is so handsome, in some polls, he was the first choice, correct? I don't think many non message board people would think Jef is F1.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am

Bloomers wrote:I find the dark horse creeping up on the side intriguing. This reminds me of the editing of yore when the F1 had one 1-1, and occasionally the F2 didn't even get a 1-1 before the Hometowns.

Is this what we might be seeing with Sean this season? He has her strong core values, he is her physical type, and geographically he lives in a part of the country of which she is more familiar.Is she his F1? I will be watching.... I don't know, but I am not discounting him, and I am not going to count him out.

That is precicely the reason I voted Jef as F1.
Just because I "see" it with Sean. And exactly what you typed above. On paper, Sean would be the one I would pick. From the editing patterns you mentioned it does seem as though he (Sean) is a long shot.

Previous F1s that had "late" dates were DeAnna (Brad 1), Jesse (DeAnna) and Sarah (Travis). Anyone else had these late 1st 1 on 1s and still turned f1 ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Mon May 07, 2012 10:32 am

Well one thing is for damn sure, Emily is surprising us all with her F2! I'm leaning toward's Sean, for the simple fact her posting friend said he was her type....however, I'm really indifferent to the two, and that's a good feeling. They both seem like 'average' guys with nothing to out-weigh the other. On that point alone, I see a long-term success for Emily and her chosen. Just keep it genuine!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

Well, I am extremly meh about both f2 guys. Which sucks because I really wanted to be excited this season. But I have changed my mind and think Sean will be f1.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 07, 2012 11:40 am

The one thing going for Jef is that he is in the front row of the group photo, like Jen's Jerry (despite being dumped), Deanna's Jesse, Jillian's Ed, Ali's Roberto and Ashley's JP. The other finalists are shoved to the back as if they are all bro-buddies here for the ride. Although Meredith's Ian and Trista's Ryan weren't up front, they still stood out visually in strategic spots.

I still can't vote until I see episode #1. Yeah... as if that mattered considering the very "final one-ish" edit that Nicki received last season. Ahhhh... but that was The Bachelor, not Bachelorette. Different species of animal.

Guess my TEMPORARY vote is with Jef, with Sean possibly toppling him later.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by si si Mon May 07, 2012 11:51 am

I am not chosing any one.Based on my my own instinct,I dont see a long term relationship with either one. My own opinion of course.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 12:01 pm

si si wrote:I am not chosing any one.Based on my my own instinct,I dont see a long term relationship with either one. My own opinion of course.

Absolutely agree with this. Just that if I had to guess, I would say Sean.

Back to top Go down

Post by si si Mon May 07, 2012 12:25 pm

Eventually,Emily will end up In a serious relationship,or for that matter being married.However it will not be from the bachelor,or the bachelorette.Sorry to bust yall bubbles.

si si

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+23
Mommyof2
GrahamGal
ninu
Bet2Win
ironcat