SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap69%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 139 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap25%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 50 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap1%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap5%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 202

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by Bronwyn Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm

I never thought Emily was into Brad nearly as much as he was into her. And that belief has only been proven, FOR ME, watching how she is with her final three.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
pbmax wrote:
si si wrote:I am not chosing any one.Based on my my own instinct,I dont see a long term relationship with either one. My own opinion of course.

Mine opinion too. I really like Jef, there's just something about the guy. I'm waiting to see the show and if what I suspect is true, I throw my hands up to this season.

I wonder if your suspicion matches mine. :WAVEY:

OK fellow Arie fan....SPILL!
I think promoting his business was his #1 priority, but I do not fault him that....I think many do come on the show for that reason, in one way or another. I believe he could still genuinely love her anyway.

I said from day one that Cassie was setting him up for the next Bach and I still believe that.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:35 pm

Bronwyn wrote:I never thought Emily was into Brad nearly as much as he was into her. And that belief has only been proven, FOR ME, watching how she is with her final three.

I agree 100% with this statement. I think that is why I had such a hard time seeing her as F1. Not that I couldn't see Brad liked her. I just didn't get the feeling that she was all that into him. I wasn't surprised when they didn't even last the season.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 pm

cynderfish wrote:do anyone think they picked Jef as F1 because he was spoiled to be the F1?

I know I didn't. I picked him because of the look on her face while she's looking at him and the laugh she has only with him.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:46 am

LoveDovez wrote:
cynderfish wrote:do anyone think they picked Jef as F1 because he was spoiled to be the F1?

I know I didn't. I picked him because of the look on her face while she's looking at him and the laugh she has only with him.

bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:15 pm

I don't think spoiled posters even visit this thread. This is the first time I have seen it.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:02 am

shoepie wrote:I don't think spoiled posters even visit this thread. This is the first time I have seen it.

I forgot about this thread. I think it is time to move it to the archives now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+23
Mommyof2
GrahamGal
ninu
Bet2Win
ironcat