SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think the F1 will be?

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap69%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 69% 
[ 139 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap25%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 50 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap1%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 1% 
[ 2 ]
Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 5% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 202

Poll closed

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by GrahamGal Mon May 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Love_Me wrote:Should I add "Nobody" as one of the choices or "other" in case someone comes back and ends up the F1?

I think she will pick someone, but just like the last poll we had I am waiting until after the first episode airs to decide.

I think both of these are valid options and should be added to the poll. I think nobody is more likely than other, but both I think are valid options.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Who do you think the F1 will be?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think the F1 will be?

Post by GrahamGal Mon May 07, 2012 3:09 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
pbmax wrote:
si si wrote:I am not chosing any one.Based on my my own instinct,I dont see a long term relationship with either one. My own opinion of course.

Mine opinion too. I really like Jef, there's just something about the guy. I'm waiting to see the show and if what I suspect is true, I throw my hands up to this season.

I wonder if your suspicion matches mine. :WAVEY:

I know it matches mine, but I need to see the first few episodes B2W.

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Mon May 07, 2012 3:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
pbmax wrote:
si si wrote:I am not chosing any one.Based on my my own instinct,I dont see a long term relationship with either one. My own opinion of course.

Mine opinion too. I really like Jef, there's just something about the guy. I'm waiting to see the show and if what I suspect is true, I throw my hands up to this season.

I wonder if your suspicion matches mine. :WAVEY:

OK fellow Arie fan....SPILL!
I think promoting his business was his #1 priority, but I do not fault him that....I think many do come on the show for that reason, in one way or another. I believe he could still genuinely love her anyway.

Actually, 2 suspicions:

1. He is the next Bachelor ... in the days prior to DeAnna's season, MF casted non-prior contestants, but since DeAnna's season, he has forced the contestants that applied to be TB to go on the B'ette season to get a built-in following;

2. He was not cast as a precursor for TB, and Em knew there would be a huge backlash if she chose another race car driver, so she put up a protective wall.

I actually really hope that she does not become engaged at the end of this, and decides just to date whoever her F1 is. If Ricki weren't in the mix, then I say go for it. But since Ricki is in the mix, I cringe when I think of Em being engaged to 2 different men in the span of 1 year. Better to tread slowly and be sure rather than jump in with both feet, since the odds are against the relationship lasting anyway.

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 07, 2012 3:25 pm

I also hope she doesn't get engaged (honestly, getting engaged to somebody your small child barely knows is a ridiculous concept in and of itself and something no sane person would ever consider doing in real life), but the reality is that the "engagement" will have to be a long distance one for several months anyway, which will be no different than dating, and chances are it will be over before any real serious decisions about relocating, blending families or anything else ever gets discussed. As for the stigma of multiple engagements, how many did Jason have? Things worked out okay for him in the end anyway, so Emily will survive this, and when the one happens that actually sticks, I'm sure those 2 ridiculous ones that preceded it will pale in comparison to the real thing.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Something I keep reminding myself is that Emily is going to pick someone who gives her butterflies and knocks her socks off. Sometimes the F1 is a contestant I don't feel an attachment to, but I have learned a lot about what really goes on when the cameras stop rolling by being on a message board. It is up to TPTB to show the lead and F1's love story from start to finish. I hope the producers have learned their lesson in this regard. Time will tell.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 pm

I don't know Love, I find it almost impossible to come up with the interest to watch the season having no attachment to either f2 contestant. I am more interested in just visiting this board. I think I may have to try not being spoiled next season to keep me wanting to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 5:07 am

I added the options "nobody" which speaks for itself and "other" if you think another contestants comes back and ends up the F1, she decides to date both guys in the F2, etc. It means that you think something other then the choices in the poll happens.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

Jef 41%
Sean 53%
Other 5%
58 votes total

In both polls, Jef was behind! giggling

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 09, 2012 7:33 pm

eightfifteen wrote:Jef 41%
Sean 53%
Other 5%
58 votes total

In both polls, Jef was behind! giggling

So I guess the dark horse did win!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm

Jef
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:06 pm

do anyone think they picked Jef as F1 because he was spoiled to be the F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

Bloomers wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:What exactly is half of a mormon?? Can u be half a mormon? Lol at the mickey rooney and arnold joke, and I agree that I see her with neither of these so I'm saying no F1 is my vote! Brad 1.0

If she had wanted to be with Brad, in my opinion, plain and simply she would have have found an apartment in Texas on a month-to-month basis* for herself and Ricki while Ricki was out of school for the summer, and she would have given it a better try. However, she did not for whatever reason. Sadly, for Emily , Brad was a no go. Might as well look this one square in the face.

Brad .0

* They are hard to find, but they are available. Sometimes, people rentat corporate, furnished apartments at higher rates. They rent month to month, or very short term.

Bloomer, I didn't want Em to move to Tx for Brad. I had a feeling Brad wasn't what he tried so hard to make everyone believe he was.Plus with Em having Ricki Brad wouldn't have been there most times when Em needed him in the middle of the night because of his bars.I do think Em thought she loved Brad enough, but after her visits I think she saw she was badly mistaken as how well their lives could mesh and I always said Brad was TOO old for Em. I respect Em for taking the heat she got for breaking it off with Brad because she knew it wasn't right for Lil Ricki.

That doesn't make either one of them bad. Only bad for each other. It also makes me curious that Brad is still single and not dating. I also think Brad has anger issues that needs to be addressed before he settles down with any woman. He himself admitted to those before anybody jumps on me for saying that. I don't even think it would have worked out with Brad and Chantal and she had one door in the wedding chapel.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+23
Mommyof2
GrahamGal
ninu
Bet2Win
ironcat