SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:00 pm

Yes, I agree Titou. They do look similar.

Last edited by bambam64 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Kat-von-d--large-msg-118293131668

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:01 pm

Ashley Brings say Ben first to meet her Family , they chat with him and then he leaves and they give their opinion of what their feelings are toward s Ben , Then they meet JP and sit and talk and after JP leaves they discuss which of the Two they think is more into a long time comitment with her .
So i don't get Ashleys Sisters out break ?.

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
onlyme wrote:
Titou wrote: I dunno. This kind of remarks screams JEALOUSY to me

maybe she is aiming for her own reality show or more exposure. Did I read somewhere she is on some kind of coupon cutting series?

Yes, she is. I'm not sure what it's called though. Someone on another board said that Ash's sister has no right to be criticizing Ash, since her own relationships have been screwed up too!

I would not be surprised if I hear that the sister did her best with the producers in Fidji so she can have her feet in the hollywood door somehow.....

Wasn't her sister on the Extreme Couponing program on TLC? I can't remember where I read it though.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:09 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
onlyme wrote:

maybe she is aiming for her own reality show or more exposure. Did I read somewhere she is on some kind of coupon cutting series?

Yes, she is. I'm not sure what it's called though. Someone on another board said that Ash's sister has no right to be criticizing Ash, since her own relationships have been screwed up too!

I would not be surprised if I hear that the sister did her best with the producers in Fidji so she can have her feet in the hollywood door somehow.....

Wasn't her sister on the Extreme Couponing program on TLC? I can't remember where I read it though.
Yup.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:10 pm

Titou wrote:Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Kat-von-d--large-msg-118293131668
Wow it totally does!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm

this blog pretty much screams - I picked JP.
Ashley doesn't care about the mystery anymore or helping abc out. After all the hell they have put her through.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm

San wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
Titou wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
onlyme wrote:

Yup.

UGH I can't stand most of the people on that show. They make the rest of us trying to save $3 on formula and a buck on diapers look crazy.

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 23 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Cecilia wrote:this blog pretty much screams - I picked JP.
Ashley doesn't care about the mystery anymore or helping abc out. After all the hell they have put her through.

And I can't blame her. I think everyone that was on this season is just ready for it to be over!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:34 pm

this is the point of the show when we get information from the lead via the blogs/media rounds who they picked. MF should be sending her out on the reg media rounds later this week (or maybe after the MTA and AFRC are taped the 23rd and 25th respectively) and she will should be dropping hints.

I'd be shocked if F1 isn't JP.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:36 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

And I can't blame her. I think everyone that was on this season is just ready for it to be over!

Seriously, this miniature rebel has no shame. I'm half expecting her FD blog to end with 'Jash foeva and screw you, producers!' rotfl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

don't we all wish it???? (with the exception that we want to see our happy ending?) LOLL

Last edited by Titou on Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme