SELECT CONTENT

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Shelby Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:39 pm

Alanna wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Cecilia wrote:this blog pretty much screams - I picked JP.
Ashley doesn't care about the mystery anymore or helping abc out. After all the hell they have put her through.

And I can't blame her. I think everyone that was on this season is just ready for it to be over!

Seriously, this miniature rebel has no shame. I'm half expecting her FD blog to end with 'Jash foeva and screw you, producers!' :rotfl:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Empty Re: Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:41 pm

Even with all the Bentley crap, this is my favorite couple ever on the show. Love Trista and Ryan of course. Hope JPash stays together.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:13 am

Bachelorette Blog: Ashley's Moment of Clarity
A lady I worked with once told me a story about how she met her husband while she was on vacation in Fiji. She told me how beautiful and romantic it was, and how nice the people were. Ever since then, Fiji was next on the list of places I wanted to visit. I was ecstatic to find out we were on our way there for The Bachelorette and that there was a good chance I would have a great Fiji love story of my own.

Going into this week, my feelings for both Ben and J.P. were so strong and I was excited to see what this trip would bring. My relationship with Constantine hit a high at the hometown dates, but I still had so many questions.

I have to say that Ryan's return was a huge surprise, but I certainly understood why he felt the need to come back. When I said goodbye to Ryan, I felt uncertain about my decision and I think he sensed that. I can see how it just didn't make sense because I never really voiced any true concerns with him. So much was going through my mind at this point that I knew I would have to take some time and think about his return. Once I was able to spend time with each of the remaining guys, I knew that I had found what I was looking for within them. So, once again I had to say goodbye to Ryan. Saying goodbye a second time was not much different than the first. It broke my heart.

I had so much fun with Ben on our date. I remember laughing so much. Our sense of humor is so similar and I would say we spent 80 percent of this date cracking jokes and having a great day out in the sun. What you didn't see much of was our boat ride home. It was so romantic and he laid his head on my lap and we looked at the stars. It was a moment of clarity for both of us.

After such a great hometown date, I was excited to see Constantine again. Our relationship moved a lot slower than I wanted, and at this was a critical time for us. We needed to use this date to figure things out. Throughout most of the date, I felt a huge disconnect with him. I quickly realized I was holding out and looking for a romance between us that will never be there. I wanted to use the rest of our date to see if things would be different. Our conversation at dinner quickly touched upon both of our concerns, and though I was willing to use every last minute to see if time was what we needed, Constantine didn't surprise me by saying goodbye.

One might think that because it was so late in the process that I would be devastated, but I wasn't. It only made me fear that if Constantine could be unsure about us this late in the process, could Ben or J.P. feel the same? That is why I wanted to still have a rose ceremony.

My last date was with J.P. and I remember being so excited to see him walk up. I loved J.P.'s kisses and remember not wanting this date to end and being happy knowing that this was an overnight date and it wouldn't have to end so soon! We took a seaplane to our own private beach and, of course, spent most of the day kissing. Beaches seem to be our thing.

Thanks for watching! I can't wait to share next week's finale with everyone!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:18 am

Interesting that she's hinting that both she and Ben knew it wasn't right with them and it was more or less mutual.

Love how she also doesn't feel the need to explain her sleepover with JP and is basically like "yeah, we kissed the whole time." Haha. So cute!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:10 am

Alanna wrote:Interesting that she's hinting that both she and Ben knew it wasn't right with them and it was more or less mutual.

Love how she also doesn't feel the need to explain her sleepover with JP and is basically like "yeah, we kissed the whole time." Haha. So cute!

That's exactly how I took it as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:11 am

OK Ash, I got it. Ben is the buddy you laugh with, JP is your boyfriend you kiss all the time. You adorable little cupcake you.

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Blog seemed short this week. Probably busy doing other things this weekend. Maybe JP gave it a quick spell check/proof read before she submitted it. LOL

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 24 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

kdubs_ca wrote:OK Ash, I got it. Ben is the buddy you laugh with, JP is your boyfriend you kiss all the time. You adorable little cupcake you.
giggling heartbeat

I feel like I shouldn't be getting my hopes up so high for blog next week. rotfl Better not dissapoint me Ash!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:05 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Blog seemed short this week. Probably busy doing other things this weekend. Maybe JP gave it a quick spell check/proof read before she submitted it. LOL

It's so funny that you mention this, because I noticed that her grammar in these blogs is usually impeccable, and we know it's not so in her spoken language (not to mention the words she makes up! she had one again last night, but I can't remember what it was), whereas JP, unlike Ben, knows his proper pronoun usage. I always imagined he helped proofread her blogs as well!

I also found it telling how she described her and Ben's boatride home, and that he put his head in her lap, as if he's the child and she's the nurturing mom. Unlike with JP, her rock, where she is always resting her head on his chest, leaning into him for support. I think it's clear that she is looking for a man to be the strong one for her, and she has that with JP. Not so much with Ben, where the roles are a bit reversed.

Last edited by ironcat on Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Wow! didn't have much to say about JP. LOL
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm

pbmax wrote:Wow! didn't have much to say about JP. LOL

Can't figure out how to not say too much. giggling

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:23 pm

noobsleuth wrote:Blog seemed short this week. Probably busy doing other things this weekend. Maybe JP gave it a quick spell check/proof read before she submitted it. LOL

Either that or she really didn't want to give away the feelings we know she has for JP. I bet she could probably write more than a paragraph or two on JP once she gets started. That way game would be up as for unspoiled viewers. :giggle:

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 29 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley Hebert's Blogs - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
Peppermom
pbmax
Cecilia
gurlbrit
onlyme