SELECT CONTENT

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by IrishGal Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 am

Peppermom wrote:I am loving all these guys. Can't wait to see the some more! Thanks for the site guys. Love it! I'm not picking this season. I'm going to like them all!! heartbeat

Me too! I'm not going to let RS or other F1 spoilers sway me the way I did this past season. Though I have to admit Chantal was easy to fall in love with! 8)

Famous last words!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

Post by Cash Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:25 am

Tweet about Ben C:

"kimmer116: nola is abuzz about the bachelorette contestant being local. from what i hear he is no prince charming."

Maybe he'll be the tabloid guy this season? Have we heard anything good about him yet?

Cash

Female Posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:28 am

Cash wrote:Tweet about Ben C:

"kimmer116: nola is abuzz about the bachelorette contestant being local. from what i hear he is no prince charming."

Maybe he'll be the tabloid guy this season? Have we heard anything good about him yet?

Seems to be looking that way. :pop corn:
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:39 am

Cash wrote:Tweet about Ben C:

I'm hoping to hear of some stuff about him soon!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:31 am

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here it is anyway...

Ben M. Castoriano is an associate with the firm, practicing primarily in the firm's Commercial Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Castoriano handles a wide variety of cases including contract disputes, intellectual property litigation and railroad litigation.

After receiving his Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (BSBA) from the University of Richmond, Mr. Castoriano earned his law degree from Tulane University Law School in 2007. While at Tulane, Mr. Castoriano earned his Certificate in International Business from Queen Mary Intellectual Property Institute in London, England. He also worked as an extern for United States District Judge Sarah S. Vance in the Eastern District of Louisiana. Mr. Castoriano was born in Paris, France and raised in London, England. He is a native French speaker.

PRACTICE AREAS
Commercial Litigation

EDUCATION
Tulane University Law School, New Orleans, 2007, JD

University of Richmond, Richmond, Virginia, 2004, BSBA

BAR & COURT ADMISSIONS
Louisiana
Eastern, Western and Middle Districts of Louisiana, 2007
United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2007

PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Louisiana Bar Association

LANGUAGES:
French

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:49 am

Alanna wrote:Talk about all the confirmed contestants here. How hot is Mickey? How cute is Ben? Smiley

My still my heart! I am now really really looking forward to this season. Please, lordy, let us get hot tub scenes every week. :happy dance: for you
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:51 am

Here's Ben's Martindale .com listing. Seems like a lot of people are searching for him. He's the #3 clicked on lawyer in New Orleans and 400 out of 1.5 million lawyers in the U.S.

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 4 Benmartindale-1

Ben's firm has already removed him from their website. Here's the cached version (which Richlp posted the text from above)

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 4 Benfirm500
Confirmed Contestants- Discussion - Page 4 Benfirm5002
ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by ZG Champion Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:08 am

Above the Law said Ben took a 6 week leave of absence from his firm. But since his firm has scrubbed him from their website, could it mean he already knows he'll be gone longer (as in he's one of Ashley's early faves) and will have to be in hiding until the finale, which is more like 12 weeks (March to the end of July) and so he quit?

Maybe that's why Above the Law said he has to stay in the safe house until the end. ("Castoriano has already left and has to stay in the house until the final rose, even if he’s eliminated.") It probably just assumed staying out of sight meant staying in the Bach House. I doubt they follow the show that closely.

Aren't we often told that the Bach/ette knows who the final four will be almost immediately?

ZG Champion
ZG Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 am

Ben Flajnik looks like Kyle from Colorado who was on Ali's season.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 am

Gina wrote:Hi, everyone. So far, liking Ben, Bentley, Rob, Blake. Not Frank, Anthony or Todd, who look like the Jesey Shore castoffs. laugh out loud
It made me sad to see Bentley's ex wife's blog and the baby pictures and how happy they looked. Why didn't it work out? They looked so happy and like he had it all.

http://suzettenicole.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=12

and older pics:

http://suzettenicole.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2007-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=27

ah - single dad.....next bachelor???
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:21 pm

Ben speaks French. Does Ashley speak French, being so close to the Canadian border?

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:24 pm

Did she speak it on her HTD - I dont' recall. I believe the pronunciation of her last name is French, although that doesn't necessarily mean she can speak it, of course.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Confirmed Contestants- Discussion

+23
LibbyBell
debt2dreams
MaggieMae
mnmhughes
jurystillout