SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 11:36 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
JBF wrote:Also loved the look of fake excitement Ashley gave Mickey when he arrived in Las Vegas. It was a little too obvious she wanted the coin back in LA tossed differently...

Remember that was a 1 on 1 private suite date!

Yep, she looked disappointed when it ended up being Mickey. :P

I agree

During their 1-1 talk at the pre-rose ceremony party, she made it sound like she was sure he was getting a date next, and she told him to be patient. :bigsmile:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by mnmhughes Mon May 30, 2011 11:37 pm

San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
JBF wrote:Also loved the look of fake excitement Ashley gave Mickey when he arrived in Las Vegas. It was a little too obvious she wanted the coin back in LA tossed differently...

I agree

During their 1-1 talk at the pre-rose ceremony party, she made it sound like she was sure he was getting a date next, and she told him to be patient. :bigsmile:

Even if TPTB hadn't already planned to give him a date, she would have DEMANDED it! hissyfit 😆
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

She seemed to enjoy kissing him tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 30, 2011 11:39 pm

Boy did they NEED Bentley and Ryan P's comeback in Fiji this season... BIG TIME!

Now, mind you, in the past I would say... oh, they are just deleting all of Ben F's footage to fool us... and I still won't put it past them to do that and give us a big surprise at the end.

... but that body language has to be tough for Ben to watch right now...

And she already praised the wine.

It was still very kind of them to allow PIs with Constantine and Ames, just so we knew they there. (Unless all of their steamy scenes are still on the editor's floor.)

OK... I had my fun.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 30, 2011 11:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
black_tears wrote:

I think JP has this in the bag....

I mean who else is on the show?

Seriously. We haven't even seen any of the other men. It's JP and then drama makers and canon fodder.

This is why I think Ashley is playing up her obsession with Bentley. To me it seems the producers put her up to it for the drama but she's not remotely that much into Bentley as they are trying to make us believe. It's just too obvious how she melts around JP, I'm not feeling that with Bentley.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

I liked William after the 1:1, not so much at the cocktail party or during next week's roast.
Constantine was pretty sweet during the dance part.
I really like Ryan, JP & Ben.

I could really do without the farce named Bentley. Do you think she was really that upset over him? Remember Ali & Frank? At that point, didn't she already know it was Roberto??

Last edited by nutty1 on Mon May 30, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Mon May 30, 2011 11:42 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I agree

Even if TPTB hadn't already planned to give him a date, she would have DEMANDED it! hissyfit 😆

For sure! Didn't the same sort of situation happen with Ali & Roberto? He didn't get a date in the second episode, but she knew he was going to be around for awhile.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 11:45 pm

klarson79 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
San wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I agree

For sure! Didn't the same sort of situation happen with Ali & Roberto? He didn't get a date in the second episode, but she knew he was going to be around for awhile.

Yeah, Ash and JP are totally reminding me of Ali and Roberto. That's right, Rob didn't get a date in episode 2 either, but their 1-1 time at the pre-rose ceremony was cute and they played catch. :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 30, 2011 11:46 pm

The whole two hours was worth waiting for the passionate kiss between J.P and Ashley tonight. The way he looks at her is the way a man should look at the women he loves. The body language speaks volumes to me as well. The way she had her hand placed sweetly on the back of his neck when they were kissing was very romantic.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon May 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Love_Me wrote:The whole two hours was worth waiting for the passionate kiss between J.P and Ashley tonight. The way he looks at her is the way a man should look at the women he loves. The body language speaks volumes to me as well. The way she had her hand placed sweetly on the back of his neck when they were kissing was very romantic.

I'm hoping someone youtubes that kiss ASAP. Embarassed
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Love_Me wrote:The whole two hours was worth waiting for the passionate kiss between J.P and Ashley tonight. The way he looks at her is the way a man should look at the women he loves. The body language speaks volumes to me as well. The way she had her hand placed sweetly on the back of his neck when they were kissing was very romantic.

I thought I saw a look pass between them during the post-RC toast when she was talking about next week's dates. I think he knows he's getting a date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

black_tears wrote:

I'm hoping someone youtubes that kiss ASAP. Embarassed

I'm sure cupcakes will do it soon. She already has the cupcake convo between Ash and JP from the first night on youtube. cloud nine :inlove
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 44 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA