SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:08 pm

anders wrote:I'm sure after next week show airs, and he becomes even more hated, he wouldn't dare show up at the MTA - Wes didn't. But Wes did RS, how much you wanna bet Bentley does RS....??

Wes also did Bachelor Pad. Maybe that's Bentley's ultimate goal.

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 38 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Tue May 31, 2011 1:10 pm

prolly - the final cast hasn't been announced yet, maybe they're waiting for his departure next week - but he comes back in Hong Kong - will they wait til he leaves from there??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 pm

The storyboarding (meaning that term in the real way the show that airs is developed -- after the interactions are filmed, that is) generally follows the arcs of the real world relationships. JP was probably on her radar from night one, "cupcake", etc., but she probably didn't "fix" on her final four until later in the process.

From the first night, it's equally possible that Ben F, Ames, Constantine didn't make a huge impression (as opposed to Ali's love at first salsa experience).

The storywriters aren't hiding a connection; rather, not much happened that week that ended up being important for her future development of an attraction/relationship with that person.

If true, what that would mean is that any relationship that came out of the show would be even "newer", less mature than even the standard frenzied pace of the "courtship."

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

jlccza...You explained it perfect..thank you
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Yes thanks jlccza - thats a great explantion for the show storyline development.

And also sometimes to explain the demise of the relationships.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 31, 2011 5:00 pm

My impression of last night's episode was that the date with Will was cute (he has adorable dimples) and he was a good sport about the wedding stuff but his ambition to be a stand-up comic screams fameho to me.

I really thought Mickey would sweep her off her feet and instead it was a snooze-fest date.

I felt sick to my stomach watching Ash beg Bentley to stay while he sat ther with a smirk on his face about to burst into laughter at how easily manipulated she is. Very disppointing. My DH was truly appalled by what Bentley was saying in PIs but he was even more appalled that TPTB would show it. Just plain evil. How humiliating for Ashley.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Bentley cracks me up...

I know, I know, but I have a sick sense of humor sometimes, and a VERY cynical view of the whole process...

He is definitely there to do exactly what he's doing, and if he didn't have the blessing/guidance of TPTB we would never see his face or hear his voice.

Same goes with Jeff... You want me to believe that in all the down time in between shoots and dates and crap that Jeff and the other guys aren't talking, and don't know exactly why he's wearing that mask? That's assuming the mask doesn't come off the second the cameras stop shooting him...

puhleeeeeze....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 7:33 pm

I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue May 31, 2011 7:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.

rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 31, 2011 7:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO

rofl rofl rofl

So awesome!! :missclap:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:51 pm

rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Gina wrote:
rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Well, of course, everyone knows you can't swim in a leather mask, it would be ruined!! duh
He should have switched to a snorkel mask! That would have been hilarious! Seriously.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 44 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA