SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by black_tears Tue May 31, 2011 12:30 am

Love_Me wrote:Mickey's kiss looked awkward as well. Like he was blowing air into her mouth rather then locking lips with with Ashley.

rofl There is next to no chemistry between these two. It was painful watching their date.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by JBF Tue May 31, 2011 12:34 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
This was the MF's tweet when Ashley saw it was Mickey.
If Ashley had her way she would have taken both of them. She was smitten by both!

I think she is smitten with one of them, but I don't think it is Mickey! :giggle:

I was thinking the same thing when I saw his tweet that rotfl
If she had her way she would have put JP on both sides of the coin before it got flipped. Mickey was a super duper disappointment for me. Wahhh.

Good grief! The guys are already on to her! They were complaining that she was away too long during cocktail hour!

Now... maybe just maybe... this as all edited for effect. I just find it all hard to believe... with switched limos and altered 1st episode 1 on 1... and oh-so-much-else. Not since Ian McKee have we seen so much lop and chop. Now, they... the b%$#@&... will probably start seperating Ben from JP as much as possible to lead him like a lamb to slaughter. I don't mean to sound gruesome, but "the show must go on". This is also why this season will benefit greatly from the exotic dates. You already saw how excited Will got over his "aquatic" date... bragging about it endlessly. Also a bunch of guys had their Las Vegas trip cut short, so they will be aching for more for their efforts here. These guys need a lot of distraction and Bentley is clearly on the producer's speed dial when he will be needed again. (Did he just want to play Blackjack?)

Now, it was in Iceland when Roberto supposedly became front runner last season. That is when both Chris and Frank were being lead on... only Frankie bolted. Now, what happened next in Turkey? Drama Drama Drama.

The Bachelorette is more difficult to shoot because the ladies have more trouble hiding it in... even emotional Jason and Brad were better at the game. This is why the Bachelorette tends to be more "international".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 31, 2011 1:40 am

Hi All!

Coming late to the party.

Also coming late to this episode.

How was Will's date? I only caught him saying it was the most romantic date he's ever had. Is he as adorable as he seems?

I need to get an avatar, and figure out the forum, catch up on the spoilers/screen caps. I was going to sit this season out, but here I am. :D

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 am

👋 Glad to have you here B2W! The About this site threads will be super helpful if you go through those first and work your way around from there. If you ever have questions ask about!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2011 1:43 am

Bet2Win wrote:Hi All!

Coming late to the party.

Also coming late to this episode.

How was Will's date? I only caught him saying it was the most romantic date he's ever had. Is he as adorable as he seems?

I need to get an avatar, and figure out the forum, catch up on the spoilers/screen caps. I was going to sit this season out, but here I am. :D

Welcome1 to the forum Bet2win!! Missed ya! 👋 Glad to have you back with us.

To put an avatar, click on Profile at the top of the forum, then click Avatar, and then select one from the gallery or from your computer. ;)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 35 Empty Need a recap

Post by chicagoowl Tue May 31, 2011 1:47 am

Ok.. so I need a recap. Is everyone here mostly on the JP train?? Mickey is a sweetheart... but not the one. And William.. yuck! JP FTW!!! yes
chicagoowl
chicagoowl

Female Posts : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue May 31, 2011 1:52 am

Thanks San & Carrie.

Happy to be here. TB just isn't the same without sleuthing. I will catch up, so hopefully I can contribute. yes

Now if I could only figure out how to respond to a post! I tried, and it didn't work out, so please be patient as I make mistakes .. if you see me double posting, etc. Embarassed

Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Tue May 31, 2011 1:55 am

chicagoowl wrote:Ok.. so I need a recap. Is everyone here mostly on the JP train?? Mickey is a sweetheart... but not the one. And William.. yuck! JP FTW!!! yes

I think you more or less have got the gist of what everyone is thinking. Add in a #$#@% Bentley, and you're recapped.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2011 1:59 am

Bet2Win wrote:Thanks San & Carrie.

Happy to be here. TB just isn't the same without sleuthing. I will catch up, so hopefully I can contribute. yes

Now if I could only figure out how to respond to a post! I tried, and it didn't work out, so please be patient as I make mistakes .. if you see me double posting, etc. Embarassed

You're welcome!! To reply to a post if you want to quote someone, click the QUOTE button in the top right corner on the person's post you want to quote. If you want to reply but without quoting, I usually reply in the quick reply underneath the last post in a thread. Or you could click on the POSTREPLY button in the top left of the first post on the page. Hope that helps! =)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 am

I love love love JP and Ben F
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue May 31, 2011 2:16 am

Diana wrote:I love love love JP and Ben F

My faves too, I'll be happy with either of them as F1 but it's still early so I might change my mind after their 1 on 1 dates.

Constantine has so much potential but I need to see more of him and hear what he has to say about Ashley. Ames is so not my type, if he's the F1 I'll wish them well but can't see myself caring much, unless I'm swept away by their romance later in the season.

The editors had a field day with Bentley. I think several things he said tonight were taken out of context and might not have been about Ashley at all. For example, saying it started out good but then sucked at the end could have been about SO many things, like the other team's dance in Vegas. I still can't stand the guy (don't even think he's cute) but they really worked overtime on the editing.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue May 31, 2011 2:18 am

What to say about Bently...like someone else previously said..he's a bore.

As to JP, yes he is charming and you all may have it right that he will be F1. He does seem to like Ashley and I do think that's a common thread with all the F4.

I am not a veteran sleuther, but I am still holding out hope for Ben...hey, it's only Epi 2 and yes I know about Roberto and Ali. But, what about Ashley's comment that what she thought she wanted in the beginning turned out to be something different at the end. This "ain't" over by a long shot.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 44 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA