SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.
rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Well, of course, everyone knows you can't swim in a leather mask, it would be ruined!! duh
He should have switched to a snorkel mask! That would have been hilarious! Seriously.

OMG, priceless!

I can't wait for him to finally remove the black mask and he STILL has a white mask on, from the tan on the rest of his face. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:03 pm

Is it possible that Bentley makes, Graham/Wes look decent??

I doubt JP is the F1 he's the front runner, I'm going to guess Ames since he have already seen anything of him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I am disappointed he did not have color coordinated masks to go with different outfits. Khaki with khaki pants...plaid with his plaid boxers. The black brocade is a bit formal for everyday usage. JMO
Just think if this were TB--maybe next season one of the ladies will wear a bag over her head or head to toe coverage. Better yet, a bag over their head and pasties and thong...oops this is ABC. Well, they could blur the private bits out.
rotfl When they showed him swimming with the mask, it was so obviously scripted and fake. Does TPTB think we're idiots? Of course he's still there, it's in the script and the mask will come off when TPTB tell him to take it off. Ridiculous.

Well, of course, everyone knows you can't swim in a leather mask, it would be ruined!! duh
He should have switched to a snorkel mask! That would have been hilarious! Seriously.

OMG, priceless!

I can't wait for him to finally remove the black mask and he STILL has a white mask on, from the tan on the rest of his face. Rolling Eyes
It would have been so much more enjoyable if instead of a mask, he had a bag over his head with eye holes cut out. (Remember the old N.O. "Aint's" fans when they sucked and they wore bags over their head at the football games?) Priceless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue May 31, 2011 8:54 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Is it possible that Bentley makes, Graham/Wes look decent??

I never had an issue with Graham but Wes is a totally different story. I'd actually rather Wes be back on the show instead of Bentley the tool. That is really saying something.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:19 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Gina wrote:

...not to mention, as it dried out, it would draw up and squeeze the top of his head off...

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:20 am

nd4reality wrote:Bentley just creeps me out and I really question Ashleys "gut". Clearly she needs it examined. I think overall she is going OTT on too many guys which will make reading her a bit tough. She's just all over the place.

Honestly, I don't think all of Ashley's VOs during the Bentley stuff was about him. I call those out for serious, serious editing. Part of why is because the look on her face when she pulls away from him during that VO is a complete contrast to the words. And truthfully, all of her interactions with him ring false to me. Her wording is a little too sharply delivered. The words are there, but the emotion behind them is very superficial in her body language, IMO. So I don't really believe the hype that she's into him.

Also, I'm appalled at what TPTB are letting him say on this show. It's awful to let him say these things about the woman they put in her place. I know it's about her storyline, her journey of overcoming her insecurity and believing that she is enough, but it's beyond low IMO.
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:22 am

Alanna wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
cupcakes wrote:Who thinks Ash would have still given him the kiss even if the coin landed on the wrong side? :giggle:

Haha he would have flipped it til it landed right laugh out loud

I totally see him doing that and Ash supporting the idea. 😆

Now, see, look what an awesome moment that could have been. dance1 The writers missed the boat on that one. Smiley
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:57 pm

The mask is probably rubber... 😆

Fleiss likes to clip and paste his butt off so I'm going to reserve judgement on William until I see the whole scene. I can't believe he would say that without a follow up of "but I'm so happy it's you, Ashley". Or at the very least, he's joking and lets her know it (it IS a roast, right?).

Bentley is a creep. West creeps me out even more. At least with Bentley, we know what's up with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:53 pm

Episode 2 kisses. Embarassed

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Tumblr_lm2mgod3q21qd77hn

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Tumblr_lm2mhyWmi61qd77hn

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Tumblr_lm2mh9YFMD1qd77hn

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Tumblr_lm2mgxdoI11qd77hn

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 39 Tumblr_lm2mhgtjZ81qd77hn
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:58 pm

Dang, she's really going for it with Bentley, in a sort of primal way. JP's is intense too, but sweeter. That first one (Mickey I guess?) looks a lot like Ed Swiderski. :what:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:05 am

Alexxxx wrote:Dang, she's really going for it with Bentley, in a sort of primal way. JP's is intense too, but sweeter. That first one (Mickey I guess?) looks a lot like Ed Swiderski. :what:

OMG it does. Poor Mickey!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:55 am

Alexxxx wrote:Dang, she's really going for it with Bentley, in a sort of primal way. JP's is intense too, but sweeter. That first one (Mickey I guess?) looks a lot like Ed Swiderski. :what:

I had to do a double take, you're totally right!! affraid
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 44 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA