SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 37 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Admin Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:35 am

When you get a new message, you will see a rose by the messages link! ;o)

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 37 Newpmp
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 37 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:55 am

julychild wrote:liking the new name myself. You guys are doing a great job. kudos!! Is it just me or does the changes include not being able to see the tweets at the bottom of the page anymore?!,

I fixed the Twitter Timeline on Our Portal Page! yes

Love the hearts and roses, San! rose
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:38 am

Update Regarding The Bachelor 17 Forums:

Starting Monday night after the Finale you might notice some changes to our site.

Catherine and Sean's new Forum will be available to post in tomorrow night after the Finale.

Any news and updates that involves them will be found in the new Forum.

Other Bachelor 17 threads will still be active and moved into the Past Bach
elor/Bachelorette Threads soon.

Desiree's Bachelor 17 Contestants Thread will be archived in The Bachelorette 9 Forum.

The Bachelorette 9 Forum will be moved higher on the Forum this week.

We will keep you posted if anymore changes are made.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:11 pm

Sorry, not sure where to ask this...didn't see in the FAQ's what size can sigs be? My last one was 499x100 and it was the right size on here for quite awhile, then a few weeks ago I noticed it was half the size. Thanks mods for the wonderful work you do! :Clap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:Sorry, not sure where to ask this...didn't see in the FAQ's what size can sigs be? My last one was 499x100 and it was the right size on here for quite awhile, then a few weeks ago I noticed it was half the size. Thanks mods for the wonderful work you do! :Clap:

Thanks! We appreciate the kind words. bestbud!

We have a feature here that no matter what size your signature line may be it is automatically re-sized. Our site was re-set a few months ago and I couldn't remember what size the signature lines used to be. I will look into this.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 am

Love I'd appreciate that, thanks! I made this one I have now to be 287x95 and it's now set at 150x50. I was just noticing some other avi's and their bigger, was confused why mine came off so small. No hurry, just whenever you get to it, I know your busy. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:28 am

Lost17 wrote:Love I'd appreciate that, thanks! I made this one I have now to be 287x95 and it's now set at 150x50. I was just noticing some other avi's and their bigger, was confused why mine came off so small. No hurry, just whenever you get to it, I know your busy. :Smiley:

I am working on making the signature set size bigger. Sorry, for the delay. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:30 am

Lost17 wrote:Love I'd appreciate that, thanks! I made this one I have now to be 287x95 and it's now set at 150x50. I was just noticing some other avi's and their bigger, was confused why mine came off so small. No hurry, just whenever you get to it, I know your busy. :Smiley:

I think it is fixed now. Can you try uploading your signature again. I want to get this right. bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:07 am

Love it's a little bit bigger but not by much, it's now coming up 200x66. What's the max size you want them on the site?

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:54 am

Lost17 wrote:Love it's a little bit bigger but not by much, it's now coming up 200x66. What's the max size you want them on the site?

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! bestbud!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:06 am

Love_Me wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Love it's a little bit bigger but not by much, it's now coming up 200x66. What's the max size you want them on the site?

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! bestbud!

My signature pictures are really big! laugh out loud
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:36 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 37 560662851

My signature pictures are really big! laugh out loud

I am trying to find just the right size. Some pictures seem larger then others. I thought every picture was supposed to be the same size once the code was installed. scratch About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 37 40742102

I contacted tech support about this issue.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47