SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:46 am

Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Love it's a little bit bigger but not by much, it's now coming up 200x66. What's the max size you want them on the site?

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 560662851

My signature pictures are really big! laugh out loud

I am trying to find just the right size. Some pictures seem larger then others. I thought every picture was supposed to be the same size once the code was installed. scratch About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 40742102

I contacted tech support about this issue.

Thanks Love_Me! I noticed that several sigs are different sizes too. :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 am

Love_Me wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Love it's a little bit bigger but not by much, it's now coming up 200x66. What's the max size you want them on the site?

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! bestbud!
250x83, so weird the different sizes! That's why I was wondering what your max was on here, since there are different size sigs from different people, was just wondering why mine was smaller than it should be. BUT I had no idea it would cause problems, just set it back to whatever, I sure don't have to have a sig...thanks for trying though. bestbud!

Edit: the size of my sig now is fine by the way...but it is strange why San's is bigger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:08 am

sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
sanlee088 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 560662851

My signature pictures are really big! laugh out loud

I am trying to find just the right size. Some pictures seem larger then others. I thought every picture was supposed to be the same size once the code was installed. scratch About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 40742102

I contacted tech support about this issue.

Thanks Love_Me! I noticed that several sigs are different sizes too. :yes:

Lost17 wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Can you tell me what size it is showing now? Thanks! bestbud!
250x83, so weird the different sizes! That's why I was wondering what your max was on here, since there are different size sigs from different people, was just wondering why mine was smaller than it should be. BUT I had no idea it would cause problems, just set it back to whatever, I sure don't have to have a sig...thanks for trying though. bestbud!

Edit: the size of my sig now is fine by the way...but it is strange why San's is bigger!

I think it was fixed! Everyone's to me looks great! Let me know if you all agree. :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 am

:Clap: Agree, perfect!! Thanks Love!! smileyyay

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:34 pm

It looks good Love_me! Thank you so much!!! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:15 pm

Is this the same site that was initially created as a bit of a CL fan site during the Ali season?

If so, WOW. The site has come a long way! Great work here.

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:20 pm

lcwilli3 wrote:Is this the same site that was initially created as a bit of a CL fan site during the Ali season?

San and Love_Me are the bestesters! bowdown bowdown bowdown

Back to top Go down

Post by lcwilli3 Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 am

That's awesome! I joined that site originally and posted somewhat frequently. But then stopped following the show for a bit with Brad Part Deux.

I re-registered for the site recently. Great sleuthing on here! :)

lcwilli3

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:12 am

sophienette wrote:
lcwilli3 wrote:Is this the same site that was initially created as a bit of a CL fan site during the Ali season?

San and Love_Me are the bestesters! bowdown bowdown bowdown

lcwilli3 wrote:That's awesome! I joined that site originally and posted somewhat frequently. But then stopped following the show for a bit with Brad Part Deux.

I re-registered for the site recently. Great sleuthing on here! Smiley

Thanks so much, Sophie! bestbud!

welcomeback lcwilli3! Thanks for the kind words about our site! :Smiley:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:10 am

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 Easter
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:43 am

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 Bth_HappyEaster-3_zps641179e6
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:07 am

It seems we totally forgot about our site turning 2 years old on March 22nd! laugh out loud Better late than never!

Love_Me and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being here and for being a part of our forum. It is you guys who make this board the best and hopefully it will just continue to get better and better! Love you all!

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 1872057712

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 3589738803 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 3589738803 About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 38 3589738803

❤
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47