SELECT CONTENT

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 42 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by IrishGal Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 am

If the guy has hacked the website it does no good to foe them. Yeah, it may stop the black screen. But they still have your email and password which is their purpose. They will use that to break open your entire life and financial accounts. This really is a nightmare. Sad.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info - Page 42 Empty Re: About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

Post by IrishGal Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:23 am

I'm so glad to hear it's resolved. What about our accounts? Is our info secure?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:28 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm so glad to hear it's resolved.  What about our accounts?  Is our info secure?

I was informed by tech support that all accounts are safe and no personal information was compromised.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:45 am

Curious then as to why both of those screen names continue to have active accounts here .. Would have expected them to be deleted at the very least
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaloaf Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I'm so glad to hear it's resolved.  What about our accounts?  Is our info secure?

I was informed by tech support that all accounts are safe and no personal information was compromised.

Hi Love,

I was just in the Spoiler Free Desiree Harstock Bachelorette 9 Forum, and on the last page of the spoiler free sleuthing screencaps Bachelorette 9 thread, I got the black screen again from the hacker.

Bananaloaf
Bananaloaf

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:42 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Hi Love,

I was just in the Spoiler Free Desiree Harstock Bachelorette 9 Forum, and on the last page of the spoiler free sleuthing screencaps Bachelorette 9 thread, I got the black screen again from the hacker.

Do what's in my sig line to block it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaloaf Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:46 pm

atem wrote:
Bananaloaf wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Hi Love,

Thanks Atem, I did what is in your sig line. Still wanted to make sure Love knew it wasn't fixed and the loser is still in here.
Bananaloaf
Bananaloaf

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:05 pm

Jeepers wrote:Curious then as to why both of those screen names continue to have active accounts here .. Would have expected them to be deleted at the very least

Those members were banned ASAP. We are taking the necessary steps needed to restore the site. If we delete their accounts right now they can easily create new accounts. That is why banning their IP addresses is what has to happen first. I am going to delete their posts right now. I just got through talking to tech support for over an hour.

As always we appreciate your patience.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:06 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:
atem wrote:
Bananaloaf wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Hi Love,

Thanks Atem, I did what is in your sig line.  Still wanted to make sure Love knew it wasn't fixed and the loser is still in here.

Thanks for letting me know.

Right now the only option we have is to restore the site and overhaul the system. That means that any new posts made yesterday and today will be lost forever. Also, anyone who joined the site yesterday or today will have to re-register.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:14 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Bananaloaf wrote:
atem wrote:
Bananaloaf wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Hi Love,

Thanks Atem, I did what is in your sig line.  Still wanted to make sure Love knew it wasn't fixed and the loser is still in here.

Ugh! Can't he just be banned? The foe list worked.

Thanks for letting me know.

Right now the only option we have is to restore the site and overhaul the system. That means that any new posts made yesterday and today will be lost forever. Also, anyone who joined the site yesterday or today will have to re-register.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Thanks for the heads up, LM. I searched my posts and saved the ones I wanted on my computer.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:23 am

Love_Me wrote:

Thanks, Love_Me, for all you did. Losing our posts is a small price to pay for peace of mind.

Last edited by mimitalks on Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one too many quote boxes!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 79 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

About Our Site - Announcements - Important Info

+121
lipsis
MiniDiva
bilolo
glazedover
sallysue47