SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by jurystillout Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 pm

RS recap for 4/22....

So let me update you on a little bit from Hong Kong. Last Thursdays post showed Ashley on Stanley Beach with her two producers, and another picture of her with two guys in Stanley Market. Here’s what else I can tell you. That wasn’t a 2-on-1 date. It was some sort of competition where Ashley assigned two 2-man teams – a red and blue team. Each team then ran off into the market as cameras followed them while Ashley got into an old wooden boat and sailed somewhere. Maybe it was some sort of scavenger hunt involving dragon boat races. Here’s a pic of the two teams:
Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 F6inhk11
(light blue shirt?? Lucas??? ( Blake, grey shirt, black shorts (posibility??)

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 F6inhk10
(???? Sunglasses, white shorts) (Will, plaid shirt, black shorts)

One problem: Three of these four guys I haven’t identified yet. I’m not 100% who either guy is in the picture on the left. I think I know who they are, but still waiting to make sure. I still think the guy in the black shorts and dark shirt in the second picture is Will. Looks almost identical to the guy on the first 1-on-1 in Las Vegas. However, the guy in the light blue shirt who I thought was Blake last week definitely isn’t him. As you can see by today’s picture, he’s got a beard, and Blake doesn’t have a beard.

After Hong Kong, filming then moved to Taiwan. Specifically, they were at Silks Place in Taroko Gorge, Taiwan. Ashley was on a 1-on-1 with a guy on a scooter going into a park. And oh yeah, jacuzzis were closed during filming. Uh oh. Maybe we have another Jason/Jillian scene on our hands. Bow-chicka-bow-bow.

As for where they’re at now, here’s what else I can tell you. The hometown dates started this week:

-On Wednesday, Ashley was in Sonoma, California with Ben Flajnik. Ben lives in San Diego, but co-owns Evolve Winery in Sonoma, which I’m guessing was probably part of their hometown date.

-Today, Ashley is filming another hometown date in Cumming, GA with Constantine Tzortzis. He’s 30, and is co-owner with his father in the family restaurant business. They will be filming at Giorgio’s Restaurant tonight. Mom Elleni, Dad Dimitri, and sister Maria. There’s a pic of him on the website, but here’s another. He’s been added to the “Ashleys Guys” link.

If we’re expected to believe Mike Fleiss when he said in an interview that 6 guys were left in Hong Kong, well, there’s four of them in the two pics above, and considering neither of those four look like Ben or Constantine, then I’ve identified the final six. Just not all their names and info. So I guess people can start guessing which two of the four in the pics above got the other two hometown dates.

One more contestant to confirm for Ashleys season (also added to the “Ashleys Guys” link), is this guy:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

Okay, I don't care much for Constantine or Benjamin, at least from the pics we have of them. If they're part of the F4, then I'm very curious to see who the other F2 are.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:05 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Okay, I don't care much for Constantine or Benjamin, at least from the pics we have of them. If they're part of the F4, then I'm very curious to see who the other F2 are.
ITA...so far, except for"Mickey, Mickey, he's so fine", and Blake :giggle: They are still there? My other favs from the physical standpoint are home already.

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon May 02, 2011 8:24 am

Tweet from yesterday

RealitySteve
Ashley's overnight date location plus two more contestants confirmed coming tomorrow on http://RealitySteve.com

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon May 02, 2011 2:41 pm

RS has his column up today. He says three of the guys from Ashley's season will be on this season of BP. My guess is that they must be early eliminations from Ashley's season??
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 3:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:RS has his column up today. He says three of the guys from Ashley's season will be on this season of BP. My guess is that they must be early eliminations from Ashley's season??

I don't see where he said three guys from Ashleys season will be on the show. He said three guys from Ali's season were on the original Bach Pad, but that's it. All he seems to allude to is that whatever guys they do cast from Ashley's season on Bach Pad 2, it'll be guys that were eliminated early in the process

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon May 02, 2011 3:25 pm

babymama wrote:
jojo47 wrote:RS has his column up today. He says three of the guys from Ashley's season will be on this season of BP. My guess is that they must be early eliminations from Ashley's season??

I don't see where he said three guys from Ashleys season will be on the show. He said three guys from Ali's season were on the original Bach Pad, but that's it. All he seems to allude to is that whatever guys they do cast from Ashley's season on Bach Pad 2, it'll be guys that were eliminated early in the process

You're right and I stand corrected. He was stating that the BP cast won't be announced in the near future b/c he's sure that there will be guys cast in BP that are currently in Ashley's season. They can't announce BP cast until the guys are eliminated from Ashley's season.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon May 02, 2011 5:51 pm

RS recap from May 2, 2011

Still not ready to release the episode-by-episode spoilers just yet, but in the meantime, I do have some new information to pass along:

-The overnight dates, which are being filmed as we speak, are in Fiji
-Contestant Lucas Daniels is divorced
-There is at least one guy who voluntarily leaves the show
-The eliminations go like this:

Episode 1 (airing May 23rd): 25 guys down to 18
Episode 2 (airing May 30th): 18 to 15 (Dates in Las Vegas)
Episode 3 (airing June 6th): 15 to 12 (Dates in LA)
Episode 4 (airing June 13th): 12 to 11 (Dates in Phuket, Thailand)
Episode 5 (airing June 20th): 11 to 8 (Dates in Chaing Mai, Thailand)
Episode 6 (airing June 27th): 8 to 6 (Dates in Hong Kong)
Episode 7 (airing July 4th): 6 to 4 (Dates in Taiwan)
Episode 8 (airing July 11th): 4 to 3 (Hometown Dates)
Episode 9 (airing July 18th): 3 to 2 (Overnight dates in Fiji)
Episode 10 (airing July 25th): “Men Tell All” episode
Episode 11 (airing August 1st): Finale

Two new contestants to announce for Ashleys season which brings the total up to 19. Here they are below:

Ryan Park, 31, San Luis Obispo, Ca. Director of Business Development at REC Solar

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 Ryanpa10

Ames Brown, 30 or 31, New York, Yale graduate 2002, marathon runner and may be the smartest guy in the history of this show. Geez, enough degrees Ames?
Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 Amesbr10

You might recognize both of these guys from the pics I posted last week. I can now confirm the four guys who are in these pictures from Hong Kong.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 F6inhk12
In the picture on the left is Mickey McLean (left) and Ames (right).

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 F6inhk13
In the picture on the right is Ryan (left, light blue shirt) and Blake Julian (right, dark shirt).

Along with Constantine and Ben F., those are six of the eight guys who were in Hong Kong. I believe I know the other two, but am not 100% sure just yet, so I’m holding off.

And remember a few weeks back I told you I had a pic of the group date in Vegas with everyone’s face visible, but I hadn’t identified everyone yet? Here’s the picture with almost all of them identified, along with my captions of what I think each guy is saying:

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 Vegasg10

1. Blake Julian 2. Chris Drish 3. Some dude named Matt. Don’t have a last name yet. 4. Bentley Williams 5. Ben Flajnik 6. Stephen D’Amico 7. Nick Peterson 8. Ames Brown 9. West Lee (I took out all the extra comments he made about all the guys, they are his website if you want to read them)

There were 10 guys on this date as you can see someone in between #4 Bentley and #5 Ben. Based on a previous picture I posted where all the guys backs were to the camera, I believe the guy in between them is Lucas Daniels.

(The rest of the write up was about Bachelor Pad 2. That part belongs in another thread so I will leave that part out.)

jurystillout
jurystillout

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Mon May 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Why does Ames look COMPLETELY different from the Los Vegas picture and the Hong Kong picture? For some reason I can't see it being the same guy, is it just me?

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 02, 2011 10:37 pm

Ames <3
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 12:32 am

Diana wrote:Ames <3
cutie patootie~ she has some great looking guys. I cannot wait!!!! Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 03, 2011 1:32 am

Gina wrote:
Diana wrote:Ames <3
cutie patootie~ she has some great looking guys. I cannot wait!!!! Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 10 3121233844

I agree. Some of the Bachelors this season are very handsome.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59