Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 25, 2011 3:30 pm

anders wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:yes. FDs are normally 3 guys – are there SCs to support 5 guys in Fiji??? If not, how many SCs prove without a doubt who is in Fiji?
That was my question too..

I don't think we have that many sc to prove 5 men in Figi..

This is true. We would only have 3 guys in Fiji plus one more since Ryan returns. I don't know if we have a SC for his 1:1 in Epi 7.

I am wanting to know what else RS knows that makes him certain Ryan is not in F4 since RS said he knows 2/3 F3 and one of the F2. What piece do we not have that makes it impossible/unlikely that Ryan is not that missing one.

RS's F4 guys are Ames, JP, Ben F and Dino - there isn't a missing F4 person. RS knows who F4 are, he knows who left after HTDs, so he knows the F3, and only knows one of the F2 - hope that clears that up.

Gotcha! Thanks. I am making myself more confused than need be. no no

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 25, 2011 3:32 pm

babymama wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Exactly Fascinator! RS gives us information that he gets from sources, he doesn't see it first hand. SC's are what confirms what he says as fact. Everything has to be considered before we all jump to conclusions.

We don't sleuth to prove anyone right or wrong, we sleuth because it's what makes the show fun for us.

that's kinda ridiculous to say. of course he doesn't see it first hand. he's never claimed to. only people that were there see it first hand. he's never seen anything on this show first hand, yet 98% of the stuff he's ever reported has been right. i think i'd listen to what the guy says, outside of maybe who the f1 is. and even that he corrected both times before the final episode aired.

I guess we can agree to disagree on RS matters no idea
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 pm

jojo47 wrote:Babymama is RS, tho he'll likely (most certainly) deny it.

Or his mom. It has to be. You guys, it HAS to be. no no

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 3:42 pm

Let's not forget, it could be cute lil Maddie. yes
<< not a fan of hit and runs.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

RS's F4 guys are Ames, JP, Ben F and Dino - there isn't a missing F4 person. RS knows who F4 are, he knows who left after HTDs, so he knows the F3, and only knows one of the F2 - hope that clears that up.

correction: RS knows the f4, but doesnt know who leaves after HTDs, because he says he only knows 2 of the f3. if he knows the f4, and if he knew who left at HTD's, then he'd know all 3 left for the overnights. and correct, he knows 1 of the f2.

Cool beans - I thought I read that he says he knows who leaves after HTD, but you're right, he doesn't.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed May 25, 2011 3:47 pm

[quote="babymama"]
CarrieAlexander wrote:Exactly Fascinator! RS gives us information that he gets from sources, he doesn't see it first hand. SC's are what confirms what he says as fact. Everything has to be considered before we all jump to conclusions.

We don't sleuth to prove anyone right or wrong, we sleuth because it's what makes the show fun for us.

that's kinda ridiculous to say. of course he doesn't see it first hand. he's never claimed to. only people that were there see it first hand. he's never seen anything on this show first hand, yet 98% of the stuff he's ever reported has been right. i think i'd listen to what the guy says, outside of maybe who the f1 is. and even that he corrected both times before the final episode aired.[/quote]

He corrected both those final ones ONLY after the sleuthers had figured it out ( Roberto's-moving to CA, Twitter pics etc) (Emily-fridgegate and other realiable sources from FORT revealed prior to RS) then he came on and stated what we already knew in those two cases. yes Just sayin

Last edited by Di_ATL on Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:50 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:

all i'm saying is if your argument for not believing everything he says is "well, he didn't see it himself", then that's a rather ridiculous argument. he's never seen anything himself on this show, yet he still seems to have every date, rose, and elimination right all the way up to the f2 for the last 3 seasons. i'd say he knows what he's talking about. and if i'm coming across as his mouthpiece, so be it. just sticking up for the guy since i know he'd never come on here to try and defend himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 pm

babymama wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:

all i'm saying is if your argument for not believing everything he says is "well, he didn't see it himself", then that's a rather ridiculous argument. he's never seen anything himself on this show, yet he still seems to have every date, rose, and elimination right all the way up to the f2 for the last 3 seasons. i'd say he knows what he's talking about. and if i'm coming across as his mouthpiece, so be it. just sticking up for the guy since i know he'd never come on here to try and defend himself.

No matter what, no matter how many times RS is right, there are folks that will only remember that he was wrong about a couple of things and won't believe anything he says - that's their perogative.

I'd rather take what he gives us and make that information match with the stuff that was sleuthed out pre-RS spoilers and from SCs and the wonderful Mr. Write (and others) who is able to pinpoint exact locations of SCs.

We all need to respect both groups - at least that's how I feel.

Last edited by anders on Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 25, 2011 3:54 pm

Feel free to express your opinions whether you disagree/agree with something other posters have to say about a certain subject.

However, The only rule we have is that you not bash posters personally, tell them what to do, or tell them how to feel.

Disagreeing with someone's opinion is fine, but attacking them because they have a different opinion then you is not.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact a mod and we will be happy to help answer any questions you might have regarding this rule.

Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:26 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Let's not forget, it could be cute lil Maddie. yes
<< not a fan of hit and runs.
I can't stop laughing today to catch up. :giggle:

Kasha...I keep waiting for the 'give away' identity line "you are all delusional" rotfl 😆

I enjoy his snarky blogs, but he's slowly going downhill on his batting average for this franchise, so we have some doubt on some predictions now. However, he did nail the first rose elimination guys, so bravo on that.

Shout out to ya, Steve :hihi:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Well dang, I missed all the fun this afternoon. I was busy washing my kitchen floor, like a good little haus frau. 👋 Kasha!

I have also been one of RS's staunchest supporters, but as good as his info is, we still need to verify it with SCs and everything else we have at our disposal. None of it is taken at face value.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaggieMae Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

babymama wrote:i can see that i've worn out my welcome and the minute i defend Steve by telling you guys things you don't want to hear, i'm going to get attacked. i will politely bow out now and remove myself from this board. good luck to everyone in all that you do. shouldve stuck to my word and done it a few posts ago, but i wanted to go out in a blaze of glory!!!! bon jovi style!!!!

Saying that something is "about as gay as they come" is absolutely not going out in a blaze glory. It's going out in a blaze of something else...

Let me 'splain...No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.
Inigo Montoya
MaggieMae
MaggieMae

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59