SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2011 10:21 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

LOL I was completely kidding. I'm RS' sheep through and through so I'm waiting for his post.

As far as I know, it's not coming tonight or tomorrow unless he gets info tonight. He'll wait til next week i'm assuming cuz he wants to put it all in one post

I meant in general, whenever he posts.

I'll be honest with you, when I read things like "you're way off base but I'm not telling you nananana," I never play along or take it seriously. It's nothing personal, I just don't roll that way. Like J said, it's not fun unless you're Tom in this scenario, not Jerry.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 pm

jlccaz wrote:Exactly. It's hard to feel anxious to KNOW ALL RIGHT THIS SECOND on a season that hasn't debuted.

And who wants to play the Mouse part in Cat & Mouse. No fun unless you are the Cat.

Not another cat and mouse hunt! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Thu May 12, 2011 10:27 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
jlccaz wrote:Exactly. It's hard to feel anxious to KNOW ALL RIGHT THIS SECOND on a season that hasn't debuted.

And who wants to play the Mouse part in Cat & Mouse. No fun unless you are the Cat.

Not another cat and mouse hunt! :giggle:

So we just need to figure out the "Chris L" and the "Roberto" of the season and we are set yes
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Alanna wrote:

I'll be honest with you, when I read things like "you're way off base but I'm not telling you nananana," I never play along or take it seriously. It's nothing personal, I just don't roll that way. Like J said, it's not fun unless you're Tom in this scenario, not Jerry.

I guess I just like being Tom in this situation since I've never known info like this before most people....just enjoying it. its just interesting to see, lets face it, people get carried away on here thinking they've figured stuff out when they don't know anything. makes me chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 12, 2011 10:39 pm

babymama wrote:
Alanna wrote:

I guess I just like being Tom in this situation since I've never known info like this before most people....just enjoying it. its just interesting to see, lets face it, people get carried away on here thinking they've figured stuff out when they don't know anything. makes me chuckle

HAHA. That's fair. I'm glad you're having fun and enjoying the season already. I am too. I think/hope it's going to be awesome!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu May 12, 2011 10:47 pm

I am just wondering if Ashley is engaged. :D

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 17 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 1:30 am

Correct me if I am wrong, but RS has been wrong per say about the F1 and outcome of the last two seasons.

So I have no problem being wrong or out in the street chasing my tail in circles.

Wouldn't it be great if we figured out who the F2 were before.......

Let the games begin Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 17 786341487

Truth be told I appreciate any information we get no matter what source it comes from.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri May 13, 2011 1:53 am

Bloomers wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think, as I mentioned in a previous post, that order, formula and charts may have less meaning this season only because MF has thrown the old bathwater out. He seems to be embracing social media and networking and giving out his own "spoilers".
No, maybe not every episode detail as RS, but honestly to me, those little details other than elminination order, really don't matter. Again, JMO.
I thought the F4 named here were identified by elimination of those already sited at home or leaked by HTD visits? No?
If no, let's backtrack and what is definite by verified means?

We know Ben and Constantine had a scheduled HT. There was a strong tweet that there was to be a HT with a Ryan from an envious relation. Was it RyanP or Mickey Ryan (Does family call him Mickey or Ryan?)
Mickey was Mr. Cosmos and came out #1 and got the ep.2 date which looks like a good possiblility for an F4.....

RyanP. got the FIR and his bio is great although Chris H dissed him on the Guys to Watch in the mag. We don't know if or when he was eliminated.

What about Ames? I know we have the interview with Blake which hints at him not being the F1 and most likely not in F4. However, what about Ames who was the othe rperson in the F6. How do we kow he didn't move forward. Have I missed that somewhere?

nikkij_26

Female Posts : 546

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 1:59 am

babymama wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

So is it possible that we have the F4 right, but the way we predict that they get to the F4 is incorrect? Also, when you say "favorites" are you talking about a favorite on this board, or who you think will be a favorite throughout the season?

Yes, the f4 could be correct. How you got to that conclusion has nothing to do w earlier dates based on what i read. i might've missed a couple things though.

i think a favorite on this board. very surprising what happens. can't remember the last time it did, if at all

Thanks for any information you have to share! I'm trying to figure out who the favorite on this board is....I come up with Mickey and Ryan P. laugh out loud :D
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri May 13, 2011 2:00 am

San wrote:
babymama wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

So is it possible that we have the F4 right, but the way we predict that they get to the F4 is incorrect? Also, when you say "favorites" are you talking about a favorite on this board, or who you think will be a favorite throughout the season?

Yes, the f4 could be correct. How you got to that conclusion has nothing to do w earlier dates based on what i read. i might've missed a couple things though.

i think a favorite on this board. very surprising what happens. can't remember the last time it did, if at all

Thanks for any information you have to share! I'm trying to figure out who the favorite on this board is....I come up with Mickey and Ryan P. laugh out loud :D

Ben F & Constantine (Dino) are also favorites on the board, though too.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 am

nikkij_26 wrote:
San wrote:
babymama wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Ben F & Constantine (Dino) are also favorites on the board, though too.

That's true. So it could be any of them! Guess we're back to square one. duh 😆
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikkij_26 Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 am

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

babymama, for 21 seasons, the date order of the F4 has figured in. They may well have changed it up this season, but that is why we have been looking it over so carefully.

But the f4 hasn't been established yet. So why try and figure out the date order of the f4 when you don't know who the other 2 are? Ben F. had the first one. Constantine had the second one. RS reported that weeks ago. I'm not saying Mickey or Ryan or some combination aren't the other two guys in the f4, i'm just saying a lot of the assumptions about dates, and when they took place, and who got them, has no bearing on who makes the f4, f3, f2, etc Especially this season. i know something happens this season with one of the favorites that hasn't happened in a long time, if ever

1. Favorite leaving the show has already happened (Ed, Ali) and for girlfriend (Frank). I'd even add in Graham in their even though he let Deanna send him home.

2. Favorite having girlfriend back home (Wasn't favorite but, Justin/Frank)

3. Leaving for work or emergency (Ed, Ali) & merideth didn't leave but had death in family.

4. We've had people ask to leave before.

I don't know what would happen that we haven't seen on some scale before. Although I do believe something happens. I know Fleiss mentioned biggest douchebag or villain they've ever had and tweeted about Ashley having a hard time around the time of HTD and making her way through it. That could point to Ryan P in the sense that Chris put him in the 4 to watch as being a bit of a bad guy rubbing people the wrong way.

nikkij_26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA