SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 18 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Love_Me Fri May 13, 2011 2:08 am

Are we talking about our early favorites or ones we started to like after the pictures of Ashley at the M & G were available?

I know my early favorites have always been Blake, Ryan P, Will, and Mickey.

Then when the M & G photos came out I loved Ashley and Constantine's chemistry. Ben F. also became a favorite after I learned more about him.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 18 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 9:28 am

Love_Me wrote:Are we talking about our early favorites or ones we started to like after the pictures of Ashley at the M & G were available?

I know my early favorites have always been Blake, Ryan P, Will, and Mickey.

Then when the M & G photos came out I loved Ashley and Constantine's chemistry. Ben F. also became a favorite after I learned more about him.

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 18 40742102

Does Constantine somehow rise to the top, and we have overlooked him as our F1? Other than she has instant chemistry with him ( picture in the M&G), he gets out last or at the very end originally out of the limo,he is standing in the group picture in the back, and his HT by all appearances seems to have been filmed 2nd, I don't know anything about him in the process. This doesn't look like the usual F1. However, way back when, hunky Jerry and Ian exited last out of the limo.

Let's see what hasn't been done, or what has happened that we know of:

1. No one picked - Brad
2. Two people picked, dated both of them for a while - Charlie
3. Pick one, and then swap her for the other one - Jason
4. Intended F1 leaves in the middle and chooses someone else - DeAnna (Graham, Jesse)
5. F1 leaves and comes back - Jillian and Ed
6. F1 is edited shown at least once as drunk, passing gas, and having erectile disfunction (Ed)
7. F1 is shown as the confrontation in the house and having an overall bad edit (Vienna)
8. F1 exits first out of the limo - Jessie (Jesse Palmer)
9. F1 is on the Picks to Watch - Shane ( Matt from Great Brittain)
10. F1 has the last date before the HTs - almost all of them before Matt's season
11. The earlier seasons were shorter, so there were only 4 episodes shown; therefore, there have now been F1s who have had their 1-1s out of every single episode - even Reid in episode 6 with Jillian - before they traveled and started HTs. That means especially episodes 2, 3, 4, and 5.

What else can we add to this list that has not ever happened or not in a long time?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 9:54 am

Sorry to double post, especially after such a long previous post, but I noticed on a previous not discussion thread where on the ABC Board, AMES"S picture has been blacked out where they insinuate someone is already gone.

Do we know for positive that Ames is cut and back home before the HTs?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am

Bloomers wrote:Sorry to double post, especially after such a long previous post, but I noticed on a previous not discussion thread where on the ABC Board, AMES"S picture has been blacked out where they insinuate someone is already gone.

Ames is seen in a picture as late as Hong Kong..........I believe he gets cut in Taiwan

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 13, 2011 10:13 am

Bloomers wrote:
anders wrote:He posts a lot on Thursdays as well - which is May 12, which is the supposed FRC date - so either he spills up to F2 through the week or waits until the weekend and gives it all to us - we'll see.

I thought he said he would be back on Thursday with more?

I would be satisfied if he stopped short at the F2. It wouldn't bother me if we had to figure it out for ourselves. Basically, we had to come up with the final answer without him the last two seasons anyway.

That is NOT to say that I don't appreciate everything he does give us, though, because I most certainly do.

What I don't want him to do is to wait until the night before the Pemiere to see if he has every last bit of info he can find before he gives us what he does have.

well - it's Friday and so far nada - maybe later today he'll have his blog up....??? Unless I'm misremembering he pretty much had a lot of details but was holding out on a couple of things so it's just a matter of plugging that in a posting.

I can't see him waiting til last minute to give us what he has - he really enjoys spoiling the season way before it begins. At least he did with Brad, even if he had the F1 wrong. Of course MF played into all of it as well by giving us the extended sneak peak weeks before the premiere, but I think he was afraid viewership would be low because Brad was a repeat.

I heard there was a commericial last night - did anyone see it, was it new??

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 11:05 am

Coastal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:Sorry to double post, especially after such a long previous post, but I noticed on a previous not discussion thread where on the ABC Board, AMES"S picture has been blacked out where they insinuate someone is already gone.

Ames is seen in a picture as late as Hong Kong..........I believe he gets cut in Taiwan

Do we have proof of that? Since we have a challenge, we need to cover everything, and I say this as nicely and respectfully as I can. Let's go for the proof and the final answer.

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Ok, here's what I'm allowed to tease knowing that RS will eventually give us the answer when he posts the episode-by-episode spoilers. The answers to all these will I'm sure be in there. Just wanted to do this to prove to you guys I have a source who knows RS and I'm not just stirring up drama. My friend that knows him knows I'm posting this, but she said it was ok, since I'm not giving anything away...

1. Something one of the guys says out of the limo is something we've heard exactly before when someone else exited their limo
2. Something that happens on the first night, then plays out over the next several episodes, is something I can't remember happening in recent memory, if ever.
3. There is a 2-on-1 date this season where both guys go home

That's all I can give for now...

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 2:47 pm

babymama wrote:Ok, here's what I'm allowed to tease knowing that RS will eventually give us the answer when he posts the episode-by-episode spoilers. The answers to all these will I'm sure be in there. Just wanted to do this to prove to you guys I have a source who knows RS and I'm not just stirring up drama. My friend that knows him knows I'm posting this, but she said it was ok, since I'm not giving anything away...

1. Something one of the guys says out of the limo is something we've heard exactly before when someone else exited their limo
2. Something that happens on the first night, then plays out over the next several episodes, is something I can't remember happening in recent memory, if ever.
3. There is a 2-on-1 date this season where both guys go home

That's all I can give for now...

Thank you. We do want you to post with us Smiley , but we don't appreciate anyone just stirring the pot for the sake of doing it. It's just like at school...no one likes that person. hmmm

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 pm

Bloomers wrote:

Thank you. We do want you to post with us Smiley , but we don't appreciate anyone just stirring the pot for the sake of doing it. It's just like at school...no one likes that person. hmmm

I don't consider this stirring the pot since this you'll all see what I'm talking about once RS releases his spoilers. I know plenty of other things but this is all I can share now. And if people start guessing, I'm sorry, but I can't say yes or no to anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 3:03 pm

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I don't consider this stirring the pot since this you'll all see what I'm talking about once RS releases his spoilers. I know plenty of other things but this is all I can share now. And if people start guessing, I'm sorry, but I can't say yes or no to anything.

Fair enough! I can and will speculate around you 😆....

All right, peeps! Let's go... It has been suggested that perhaps it is someone who gets no 1-1 before the HTs ala DeAnna in Brad's season, and we all know how that one turned out..... hmmm Rolling Eyes However, that is a hmmmm....possibility.

If we want to go for a bit of a shocker, we can pull back in the guy that she is warned about from the M&G who is "not there for the right reasons" who hangs around until the 3rd eppie or so and leaves. He doesn't have a 1-1.
Maybe in a huge surprise, we get him pulled back in to go further in the process, and we find out he is afterall trustworthy, or is he really? Maybe only time will tell... Story is set up in earliest previews.

Or - unfortunately, we can go for the media and trash, and somehow it is West someway or the other with all that sad tale, and the kind of publicity that Fleiss loves even if it is bad......

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:08 pm

Bloomers wrote:

All right, peeps! Let's go... It has been suggested that perhaps it is someone who gets no 1-1 before the HTs ala DeAnna in Brad's season, and we all know how that one turned out..... hmmm Rolling Eyes However, that is a hmmmm....possibility.

If we want to go for a bit of a shocker, we can pull back in the guy that she is warned about from the M&G who is "not there for the right reasons" who hangs around until the 3rd eppie or so and leaves. He doesn't have a 1-1.
Maybe in a huge surprise, we get him pulled back in to go further in the process, and we find out he is afterall trustworthy, or is he really? Maybe only time will tell... Story is set up in earliest previews.

Or - unfortunately, we can go for the media and trash, and somehow it is West someway or the other with all that sad tale, and the kind of publicity that Fleiss loves even if it is bad......

I can help you out at least a little bit. It's none of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri May 13, 2011 3:14 pm

babymama wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I can help you out at least a little bit. It's none of that.

Fleiss intimated drama, and those would be dramatic for Ashley. no idea

Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 61 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 39 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA