SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 46 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I have been reading at FORT for many, many seasons--I think I started reading the sleuthing threads in Jason's season and I'm too hooked to watch the show any other way. My husband thinks I'm crazy for "knowing the ending," but hey, he sings barbershop, so fun's relative. :P

Can't believe I'm coming out of lurkdom 👋 to ask a RS question, but here it is:
What season was it that he became (in)famous? Was it Jason's season or after that? I truly can't remember!

Many thanks to San and Love_Me for creating a fun haven for us addicts!

It was Jason's season - before that he was a blogger who snarked on the show (and still doesn). Jason's was the season he found out about the switcheroo and teased us for weeks, dropping hints/riddles/clues and other than Jill's season has continued to do so.

Last edited by anders on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Gina wrote:I'm enjoying the show, but have stayed totally not invested, after years of getting upset at the FRC and the F1.

Not shocked about Ames being F4. And it sounds like Dino didn't get a broken heart after the LCD's, so that's good too. I think JP is a better choice as he's east coast too and a quick train ride to Philly. Also, one of the older contestants and perhaps really ready to settle down and want a marriage out of all of this. Ben F. is young (28) and I doubt ready to get married at this point in his life.

But we won't know 100% til the FRC, just like Chantal and Emily..speculation to the very end with the two conflicting spoilers about Ben and JP. That will make it exciting to watch. And curious to see why Ryan P comes back, and I hope he's NOT (shown) as being heartbroken.

It's amazing since I'm not invested this season, I can actually be objective. Who woulda thought. :giggle: Good luck to whoever it is, it will be fun to watch it all unfold amongst all the scripted b/s. Rolling Eyes

I hope Ryan isn't shown as being brokenhearted either. He reminds me so much of Reid, and Reid was my all time favorite...I hated that whole part of him coming back & proposing.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:05 pm

To me the edit so far screams out JP, but it's early. The Fiji source reminds me so much of Melinda Havea with Roberto as F1 while RS was saying no one as F1, although he did say at the beginning it was Roberto or no one.

I'm so extremely confused. If it's Ben, this Monday they have to show something to make us go Hmmmmm...........
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Other than Chantal, when was RS totally wrong??

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Beagle wrote:.
I'm so extremely confused. If it's Ben, this Monday they have to show something to make us go Hmmmmm...........

I just watched the 2nd episode again and I made notes this time around. Had very little to go on even after seeing it again. I only had 1 line of notes on Ben.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:08 pm

Only wrong with Chantal being F1 - he was correct when he said Chris L. was F2, and at first said he didn't know what happened with Roberto and about halfway (?) into the season said "Ali is single" and followed up with "Roberto or No one" very quickly.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:10 pm

nutty1 wrote:Other than Chantal, when was RS totally wrong??

And was he wrong on Chantal because he was believing the rumor that Brad was in California with her family for Thanksgiving? Or did he have multiple people telling him that Chantal was the one?

Because he's been semi-wrong on Ali (Roberto or single) and wrong on Chantal, I guess I have to take it with a grain of salt (even if I am hoping he is right!).

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:11 pm

I'm not surprised. I think JP is the F1 as well. Ben F. is in the 4 guys to watch as someone we will fall in love with. I know Love_Me's source says it's Ben, but I really don't think so. I guess we'll have to see.

Last edited by San on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:12 pm

klarson79 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:Other than Chantal, when was RS totally wrong??

And was he wrong on Chantal because he was believing the rumor that Brad was in California with her family for Thanksgiving? Or did he have multiple people telling him that Chantal was the one?

Because he's been semi-wrong on Ali (Roberto or single) and wrong on Chantal, I guess I have to take it with a grain of salt (even if I am hoping he is right!).

His information coming from a source saying they spent Thanksgiving with her family in CA never sat well with me - FORTers knew this was impossible for this to have happened. But Emily was getting a classic F2/3 edit, it muddied the editing waters.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm

With the whole Ryan returning...I am wondering if they are setting him up to be the next Bachelor. Though why not Ben?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 pm

What if Love's source just saw an LCD with Ben and assumed they're engaged? It seems he didn't even see JP because he can't ID him. IDK. Just throwing out an option.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:With the whole Ryan returning...I am wondering if they are setting him up to be the next Bachelor. Though why not Ben?

Prolly to give themselves options = if Ben doesn't want it they got Ryan as a backup....frankly, I'd rather have Ryan.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 61 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 53 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59