SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Alanna wrote:What if Love's source just saw an LCD with Ben and assumed they're engaged? It seems he didn't even see JP because he can't ID him. IDK. Just throwing out an option.

Love_Me's source says Ashley and Ben are engaged. The source has seen the finale dress on Ashley. So Ben is for sure in the F2. Maybe the source is just assuming that it's Ben, but like you said, he didn't answer when Love mentioned JP. hmmm
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm

San wrote:
Alanna wrote:What if Love's source just saw an LCD with Ben and assumed they're engaged? It seems he didn't even see JP because he can't ID him. IDK. Just throwing out an option.

Love_Me's source says Ashley and Ben are engaged. The source has seen the finale dress on Ashley. So Ben is for sure in the F2. Maybe the source is just assuming that it's Ben, but like you said, he didn't answer when Love mentioned JP. hmmm

Maybe he doesn't know how the process works....and thought because it was the FRC, Ben was the one. Maybe afterward, he heard Ashley was engaged, and assumed it was Ben??
Just throwing out possibilities. I hope LoveMe gets to ask her source more questions.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:18 pm

anders wrote:
It was Jason's season - before that he was a blogger who snarked on the show (and still doesn). Jason's was the season he found out about the switcheroo and teased us for weeks, dropping hints/riddles/clues and other than Jill's season has continued to do so.

Thanks, Anders!

I think RS adds a measure of doubt that makes sleuthing/watching the edit more fun. And I agree with a previous poster that said they were on Team Ashley this time around...somehow with the Bachelorette, I'm able to enjoy all the relationships more and not get super-invested in one person like I do with the Bachelor.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls PINKHEART
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:With the whole Ryan returning...I am wondering if they are setting him up to be the next Bachelor. Though why not Ben?
Strictly my opinion, but after Reid turned it down (& Kiptyn) they had to scramble to get fake Jake. Then Chris L. indicated to them he would do it, but never signed on the line. He met Peyton mid August and told MF definitely NO. They never had a real backup plan when their 'chosen' ones turned them down. This year, I think they are having plan B and C in place so the next bachelor is a fan (general TV audience, not necessarily forums) favorite. So it could be Ben F, (Or whoever is F2), or Ryan, Ben C. or maybe even William?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Gina wrote:
nutty1 wrote:With the whole Ryan returning...I am wondering if they are setting him up to be the next Bachelor. Though why not Ben?
Strictly my opinion, but after Reid turned it down (& Kiptyn) they had to scramble to get fake Jake. Then Chris L. indicated to them he would do it, but never signed on the line. He met Peyton mid August and told MF definitely NO. They never had a real backup plan when their 'chosen' ones turned them down. This year, I think they are having plan B and C in place so the next bachelor is a fan (general TV audience, not necessarily forums) favorite. So it could be Ben F, (Or whoever is F2), or Ryan, Ben C. or maybe even William?

At this point, I'd vote for Ryan!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
San wrote:

Maybe he doesn't know how the process works....and thought because it was the FRC, Ben was the one. Maybe afterward, he heard Ashley was engaged, and assumed it was Ben??
Just throwing out possibilities. I hope LoveMe gets to ask her source more questions.

That could definately be what happened nutty1. 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Maybe we will all be surprised and JP's hair grows really fast and just happens to look like Ben's hair by the time the FRC rolls around rotfl
I think by episode 5 we will have a better idea because we will have seen both of their 1 on 1's and the edit will start to pan out better.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

👋

Alexxxx wrote:You know, after a whole 5 minutes soak time with this spoiler, it seems to me like the one most likely to be wrong is RS. His spoiler completely lines up with what we're seeing on our screens, right now while it's still so early in the season. Just like Brad/Chantal. Just like Ali/nobody (if you paid attention to her post-show media and the fact that Roberto was so hidden early on). It's very possible we'll see a mid-season shift again and he'll change his spoiler on the morning the finale airs.
That's what I'm thinking. It feels so suspicious that his spoiler fits the current edit.

The only thing giving me pause about Ben F as F1 is him being featured as 1 of the 5 to watch.

RS seems to be filling in the blanks on Ryan's return on his own and I'd trust our sleuthers and deductive reasoning over his. I've always thought he has real sources (who tell him the truth at least up to a certain point) but his analytical abilities leave something to be desired.

Good final 2 guys. Honestly that's a solid final 4. Good job Ashley.

As for us we should keep an eye out for the usual, sightings, twitter, possible interview slips like we always do ;)
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:45 pm

While I'm happy with RS' info, I think after last season, we are all cautious about trusting him. i just KNEW we would end up with conflicting sources!! :giggle:

Oh well, we normally complain about having nothing to sleuth since we know who the F1 is. This time around, we'll be busy sleuthing all season. That makes me happy because then I get to hang out with all of you more! sweet kiss
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:47 pm

cfck2222 wrote:👋

Alexxxx wrote:You know, after a whole 5 minutes soak time with this spoiler, it seems to me like the one most likely to be wrong is RS. His spoiler completely lines up with what we're seeing on our screens, right now while it's still so early in the season. Just like Brad/Chantal. Just like Ali/nobody (if you paid attention to her post-show media and the fact that Roberto was so hidden early on). It's very possible we'll see a mid-season shift again and he'll change his spoiler on the morning the finale airs.
That's what I'm thinking. It feels so suspicious that his spoiler fits the current edit.

The only thing giving me pause about Ben F as F1 is him being featured as 1 of the 5 to watch.

RS seems to be filling in the blanks on Ryan's return on his own and I'd trust our sleuthers and deductive reasoning over his. I've always thought he has real sources (who tell him the truth at least up to a certain point) but his analytical abilities leave something to be desired.Good final 2 guys. Honestly that's a solid final 4. Good job Ashley.

As for us we should keep an eye out for the usual, sightings, twitter, possible interview slips like we always do ;)
Agree.

IMO he does have real sources for most of the stuff. Its also my opinion that MF and crew leaks what they want to be leaked.

However, his analysis of what went down in Figi (F1/F2 and Ryan) sounds to me to be exactly what you say - analysis of the bits and pieces of information that he has. In other words, an educated guess. Which is pretty much what most on this board have already made.
Somethings just don't add up exactly and its because he's just guessing. Obviously, it is entirely possible that he's entirely right laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:
cfck2222 wrote:👋

RS seems to be filling in the blanks on Ryan's return on his own and I'd trust our sleuthers and deductive reasoning over his. I've always thought he has real sources (who tell him the truth at least up to a certain point) but his analytical abilities leave something to be desired.Good final 2 guys. Honestly that's a solid final 4. Good job Ashley.

Agree.

IMO he does have real sources for most of the stuff. Its also my opinion that MF and crew leaks what they want to be leaked.

However, his analysis of what went down in Figi (F1/F2 and Ryan) sounds to me to be exactly what you say - analysis of the bits and pieces of information that he has. In other words, an educated guess. Which is pretty much what most on this board have already made.
Somethings just don't add up exactly and its because he's just guessing. Obviously, it is entirely possible that he's entirely right laugh out loud.

Wow, if RS would be wrong again half way... affraid affraid affraid

I just want to say, I absolutely love JP and Ben F. so this season will be a good one for me! :loveflower:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 pm

San wrote:

I just want to say, I absolutely love JP and Ben F. so this season will be a good one for me! :loveflower:
I agree San!! Both men seem like great guys. It's going to be an awesome season!! yes
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 61 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 54 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59