SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 53 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:50 pm

She is a member here but I'm not sure if she has posted anything this season. If she has it's under the name Cash 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:53 pm

I am more and more convinced that RS has been fed some crap this season. Not all of it, but definitely something.

I think I found "red/orange" shorts guy but need help identifying him.
See the videos page 8.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:10 pm

Alexxxx wrote:

What's sad is that -- all the birthday wishes, 75% from strangers -- probably consisted of 3 from readers and one from his mom. He's gonna be that surly old man sitting his porch throwing rocks at the neighbors' dogs someday.

i'm pretty sure he was referring to the over 300 "happy birthday" messages left on his fb wall from people he doesn't know. i think you are reading too much into what he wrote

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 pm

I think it is called sarcasm Smiley

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:17 pm

babymama wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

What's sad is that -- all the birthday wishes, 75% from strangers -- probably consisted of 3 from readers and one from his mom. He's gonna be that surly old man sitting his porch throwing rocks at the neighbors' dogs someday.

i'm pretty sure he was referring to the over 300 "happy birthday" messages left on his fb wall from people he doesn't know. i think you are reading too much into what he wrote

It's just my general impression from reading him for years. He insults those that don't believe him. He insults those that do believe and appreciate him also -- would you call those people fans? I'm in that group -- I appreciate the info he shares, but wouldn't call myself a fan because of his nasty attitude towards the population at large, particularly the female population. I used to enjoy reading him so much, he was actually funny. Now he's just rude towards everyone and not funny any more. I think he takes himself way too seriously. He's a boy only a mama could truly love. But, I hope he continues giving us his spoilers. They are one more tool in our arsenal on our quest for the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:24 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
babymama wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

It's just my general impression from reading him for years. He insults those that don't believe him. He insults those that do believe and appreciate him also -- would you call those people fans? I'm in that group -- I appreciate the info he shares, but wouldn't call myself a fan because of his nasty attitude towards the population at large, particularly the female population. I used to enjoy reading him so much, he was actually funny. Now he's just rude towards everyone and not funny any more. I think he takes himself way too seriously. He's a boy only a mama could truly love. But, I hope he continues giving us his spoilers. They are one more tool in our arsenal on our quest for the truth.

This is a great description of RS....a tool. :giggle: I went and watched the uncensored video and it looks like those are red, not orange shorts? From the voice it sounds like Ryan P. though.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:I am more and more convinced that RS has been fed some crap this season. Not all of it, but definitely something.

I think I found "red/orange" shorts guy but need help identifying him.
See the videos page 8.

I tried to post the video "playing ball" from the alphabet website. Because one of the guys is jumping into the pool with the same color shorts on. So I am not sure who it is. I see Bentely sitting, JP is throwing the football to the person, but I was wondering if it could be Ryan P. Since Ames, Nick and I think maybe West and one other person is sitting around chatting while it is going on.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 53 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:38 pm

I saw the video of them playing football and I believe it's Lucas with the orange shorts on.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:39 pm

babymama wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:

Hey Steve! No worries, she was just teasing. I hope you're right this season!! :D

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:42 pm

I'm not on my laptop right now, but I'll cap them for you nd4reality when I get home if someone else doesn't do it before I get home. I did see the guy in the red/orange shorts before, but I couldn't tell who it was.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:49 pm

Alanna wrote:

Hey Steve! No worries, she was just teasing. I hope you're right this season!! :D

LOL!!! Hi Steve! I hope you are right too!!! yes

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:50 pm

RS is going twitter crazy about Bentley right now..
Isn't it hilarious that ABC is condemning Bentley for what he's said, then in the same breath, using him to promote the show on Monday?

"Bentley is the worst human being alive for what he said about Ashley...but tune in Monday because it gets even worse!" Ha ha. Hypocrites.
By no means am I defending Bentley, he's an ass for what he's said, but the show is much more 2 blame than him. More on this in tmrws column

Some behind the scenes info coming tmrw. The show is lying to every1 about what they knew and how they handled it. Going 2 get exposed again

rotfl 👋
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1