SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 54 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:53 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:RS is going twitter crazy about Bentley right now..
Isn't it hilarious that ABC is condemning Bentley for what he's said, then in the same breath, using him to promote the show on Monday?

"Bentley is the worst human being alive for what he said about Ashley...but tune in Monday because it gets even worse!" Ha ha. Hypocrites.
By no means am I defending Bentley, he's an ass for what he's said, but the show is much more 2 blame than him. More on this in tmrws column

Some behind the scenes info coming tmrw. The show is lying to every1 about what they knew and how they handled it. Going 2 get exposed again

rotfl 👋

It sounds to me like he has talked to Bentley..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:56 pm

When did RS become all self-righteous about this process?? He was right up there with them spilling stuff about behind the scenes goings on and warning us all how fake it all is. Remember last season the whole thing about the franchise is going to suffer once something about Brad comes out?? It wasn’t the Bettina thing, but I can’t remember what it was….

ETA: it was the Laurel/text thing.

Last edited by anders on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Isn't it hilarious that ABC is condemning Bentley for what he's said, then in the same breath, using him to promote the show on Monday?

"Bentley is the worst human being alive for what he said about Ashley...but tune in Monday because it gets even worse!" Ha ha. Hypocrites.
By no means am I defending Bentley, he's an ass for what he's said, but the show is much more 2 blame than him. More on this in tmrws column

Some behind the scenes info coming tmrw. The show is lying to every1 about what they knew and how they handled it. Going 2 get exposed again

rotfl 👋

I agree that the show is to blame as well. I will give Bentley 60% of the blame, and TPTB 40%. They're all to blame and should be ashamed of themselves. The ONLY thing I can think of is that they want Ashley to look as pathetic as possible that, in the end when she rejects Bentley, and chooses one of the good guys, we will all be cheering her on!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:59 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

rotfl 👋

I agree that the show is to blame as well. I will give Bentley 60% of the blame, and TPTB 40%. They're all to blame and should be ashamed of themselves. The ONLY thing I can think of is that they want Ashley to look as pathetic as possible that, in the end when she rejects Bentley, and chooses one of the good guys, we will all be cheering her on!

I get that you need a villian to make for an exciting story, but it just stinks that Ashley has to be dragged through mud in the process. And that fact that she buys into the lie that she's somehow less appealing then Emily. Personally, I would've much rather watched Ashley as TB then Emily. :greenman:
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Pattycake92 wrote:I saw the video of them playing football and I believe it's Lucas with the orange shorts on.
We know Matt was wearing red/orange shorts by the pool in one of the caps, so could this also be Matt in the play ball vid? Or did someone identify him as being somewhere else in the cap?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Okay he needs to stop declaring jihad on the show and start sitting outside JP's apt to record his comings and goings to make sure he's not getting messed with again. Ugh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 pm

She may think she’s less appealing than Emily (although who wouldn’t??), I just think that he knew there would be guys who thought it was going to be Emily or Chantal and she could be Bar Rafelli and it wouldn’t make a difference. I hate to see such beautiful, intelligent, self-sufficient women with low self esteem.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:04 pm

Alanna wrote:Okay he needs to stop declaring jihad on the show and start sitting outside JP's apt to record his comings and goings to make sure he's not getting messed with again. Ugh.

Word!!

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 pm

anders wrote:She may think she’s less appealing than Emily (although who wouldn’t??), I just think that he knew there would be guys who thought it was going to be Emily or Chantal and she could be Bar Rafelli and it wouldn’t make a difference. I hate to see such beautiful, intelligent, self-sufficient women with low self esteem.
Bloomers I agree about Ashley..But you know ever since they started the recycle theme there always been a few that thought the lead was going to be someone else..Heck they probably even told a few people the wrong lead on purpose..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:40 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:She may think she’s less appealing than Emily (although who wouldn’t??), I just think that he knew there would be guys who thought it was going to be Emily or Chantal and she could be Bar Rafelli and it wouldn’t make a difference. I hate to see such beautiful, intelligent, self-sufficient women with low self esteem.
Bloomers I agree about Ashley..But you know ever since they started the recycle theme there always been a few that thought the lead was going to be someone else..Heck they probably even told a few people the wrong lead on purpose..

Maybe Bentley said he only wanted to be on the show if Emily was the bette and they told him or made it sounds like it would be her. Hence his disappointment with Ashley. Is that giving Bentley too much credit? scratch
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Bentley would've been on the show if Minnie Mouse was the 'ette and he would've said he wanted it to be one of the ugly step sisters - he's playing a role, plain and simple, either one he decided to play, or one MF put him up to.

when he made the comment, something about doing something that's never been done, that right there told me he was definitely playing a role - are we to believe he's watched every single season of "the bachelor/ette" and knows/doesn't know how original he was.......I don't think he's smart enough for that.

Last edited by anders on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:45 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:

Maybe Bentley said he only wanted to be on the show if Emily was the bette and they told him or made it sounds like it would be her. Hence his disappointment with Ashley. Is that giving Bentley too much credit? scratch

I think that's giving Bentley WAY too much credit!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 61 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 57 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59