SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 57 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry if this is posted and I missed it. RS tweeted this yesterday:

RealitySteve RealitySteve
Some behind the scenes info coming tmrw. The show is lying to every1 about what they knew and how they handled it. Going 2 get exposed again

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:57 pm

Here's the first paragraph from RS today.....read the rest at his site...

So yesterday I tweeted and posted on Facebook that I had some info regarding some behind the scenes stuff regarding the Bentley situation that you all should know about. I’m sorry, but for the time being, I’m gonna have to hold off on that. The ridiculousness of this situation is reaching such epic levels of proportions (that sentence just sounded cool), that I need more time on this. So I apologize for tweeting that yesterday, then not following through today, but yesterday was kind of a whirlwind and I guess I sent out my first “emotional” tweet. Got caught up in the moment and didn’t realize the magnitude of what we’re dealing with here. I cannot get into detail just yet, but I can tell you that (not that you didn’t already know this), this show is SOOOOO shady, it’s disgusting. And what you’re seeing on TV is definitely not the full story. Sure, Bentley said all that stuff in his ITM’s, although I’m sure a couple of those things were spliced up, but for the most part, he dug his own grave by what he said. I’m not defending Bentley at all, and his life will probably never be the same again after saying the things he said on this show.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

sounds like MF put his nuts in a vice.... :twisted:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here's the first paragraph from RS today.....read the rest at his site...

So yesterday I tweeted and posted on Facebook that I had some info regarding some behind the scenes stuff regarding the Bentley situation that you all should know about. I’m sorry, but for the time being, I’m gonna have to hold off on that. The ridiculousness of this situation is reaching such epic levels of proportions (that sentence just sounded cool), that I need more time on this. So I apologize for tweeting that yesterday, then not following through today, but yesterday was kind of a whirlwind and I guess I sent out my first “emotional” tweet. Got caught up in the moment and didn’t realize the magnitude of what we’re dealing with here. I cannot get into detail just yet, but I can tell you that (not that you didn’t already know this), this show is SOOOOO shady, it’s disgusting. And what you’re seeing on TV is definitely not the full story. Sure, Bentley said all that stuff in his ITM’s, although I’m sure a couple of those things were spliced up, but for the most part, he dug his own grave by what he said. I’m not defending Bentley at all, and his life will probably never be the same again after saying the things he said on this show.

Oh no! Poor Bentley! HIs life will never be the same again????
GOOD! :twisted: :twisted:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:35 pm

nutty1 wrote:Here's the first paragraph from RS today.....read the rest at his site...

I understand what Steve is saying about the producers; however, we have always known that about them. They aren't doing anything new. They will throw the lead and all of the contestants under the bus for drama and ratings, and they have never hidden the effort to do so. It doesn't make them any less guilty or any less reprehensible, but it sure doesn't make Bentley look one bit better either just because they do it. I noticed that Steve didn't try very hard to deny that Bentley said and did almost all of what was shown and attributed to him.
It seems to me that there is plenty of blame and censure to go around in this situation even if Fleiss is at the head of the line as usual.

Last edited by Bloomers on Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:44 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Oh no! Poor Bentley! HIs life will never be the same again????

I just spit my water all over when I read this mnm. HAHA. rofl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

OMG mnm!! That's hilarious.

rofl :Spitoutdrink:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:51 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking!!!
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:57 pm

mnmhughes wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

No pity here.He dug his own grave with the derrogatory words he spewed.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:01 pm

[quote="Bloomers"]

I understand what Steve is saying about the producers; however, we have always know that about them. They aren't doing anything new. They will throw the lead and all of the contestants under the bus for drama and ratings, and they have never hidden the effort to do so. It doesn't make them any less guilty or any less reprehensible, but it sure doesn't make Bentley look one bit better either just because they do it. I noticed that Steve didn't try very hard to deny that Bentley said and did almost all of what was shown and attributed to him.
It seems to me that there is plenty of blame and censure to go around in this situation even if Fleiss is at the head of the line as usual.[/quote]

:yes:

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:07 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:I guess I'm just mean enough that I can't muster up any pity for him! :giggle:

No pity here. He dug his own grave with the derrogatory words he spewed.

Gets no pitty here either, I mean after 20 seasons of this show..Yes the producers can ask questions, but you as the contestant has the right to answer said question and in his case if he didnt want his words twisted , spliced etc...he should have said nothing or said very little and chose his words a little more wisely. :yes:

Last edited by Di_ATL on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling corrections...have two left thumbs today)
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA