SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 7 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:45 pm

IrishGal wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:
So the conspiracy theorist in me is thinking maybe this is a paying gig....he is a paid F2, and future Bachelor....just saying affraid

If so, get ready for TPTB to milk his tragic back story as a young widower. hissyfit
I can't take back-to-back seasons of that. Didn't we just all go thru that with Emily's backstory???
Enough is enough, I hope they don't bring up his deceased wife like they brought up Ricky and like they brought up Chris Lambton's deceased mom...constantly! It's so unfair to the contestants, they are alot more than deceased loved ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:02 pm

debt2dreams wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
IrishGal wrote:If true, sounds like he was ready for a new start. Maybe he already has an offer in private practice?

I'm with you IrishGal. In this economy there are so many people, including very seasoned well-respected professionals and students coming out of college, unable to obtain jobs in their degree. I don't see someone "quitting their job to go on the show" unless they have another income source to draw from or something else lined up. Perhaps West was planning on making a switch and it made sense to do it in conjunction with the taping of the show.

So the conspiracy theorist in me is thinking maybe this is a paying gig....he is a paid F2, and future Bachelor....just saying affraid

The more I hear and read about this guy I am convinced he very well could be the next Bachelor. However, it really is too early to say that will happen for sure.

This whole show is one big Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 7 3791408639 !
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:06 pm

Love_Me wrote:

The more I hear and read about this guy I am convinced he very well could be the next Bachelor. However, it really is too early to say that will happen for sure.

Well I guess they've wanted the sad, tragic person backstory for 2 seasons now. Maybe this will be lucky #3! :puke:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:32 pm

I'll check tomorrow on West Lee. I have some lawyer friends looking into it. I'll let you know what I find out.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Well I guess they've wanted the sad, tragic person backstory for 2 seasons now. Maybe this will be lucky #3! :puke:

The sad part is....I have little doubt in my mind that this is the reality.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:34 am

I'm one of those who is no no at the idea of another "bereaved" contestant being shoved down our throats. I want some FUN this time around!! danceround Enough, Fleiss, with pushing the sad stuff, and frankly Ashley is too young to be a step-Mom, IMO, to a single parent. Give the girl some cute professional guys and let her have fun!!

Back to top Go down

Post by debt2dreams Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:54 am

sweetpea wrote:I'm one of those who is no no at the idea of another "bereaved" contestant being shoved down our throats. I want some FUN this time around!! danceround Enough, Fleiss, with pushing the sad stuff, and frankly Ashley is too young to be a step-Mom, IMO, to a single parent. Give the girl some cute professional guys and let her have fun!!

Was Bentley the only single dad that we know of so far? If so, he is already home according to RS so at least his story will be short lived.

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:18 pm

RS has a new colum up with Ashley's locations. I'm at school otherwise I would do a quick summery just thought I would send out an FYI :jump:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:26 pm

This was just easier, so I am copy and pasting from his site and then I move things as needed. Let me know if anyone has a problem with me posting it this way Smiley

Per Reality Steve:

"On to the little news I have to report on the progress of Ashley’s “Bachelorette” season. Here’s the locations of where they were the past 7-10 days:

-Last week they were in Phuket, Thailand staying at the Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa. Weather was terrible apparently as it rained while they were there, and a lot filming had to be done indoors.

-From there, filming moved two hours north to Chaing Mai and they stayed at the Oriental Madarin Dara Dhevi. I’ve received some pictures from there, but they weren’t of Ashley or any of the guys. All you can see are trucks and peoples heads through some bushes, so it’s tough to really make anything out. But that’s definitely where they were.

-They’ve left Chaing Mai and are now in Hong Kong staying at the Conrad Hotel. Still a good 4-5 weeks left of filming, so I’m sure I’ll be getting more info as they continue on. As of right now, I don’t know where they’re headed after Hong Kong, but I’ll let you know when I do.

In addition, I can confirm that Rob Dahm, Stephen D’Amico, Ben Castoriano, and West Lee are all back from filming. Damn. Most of the guys I’ve confirmed so far are home from filming, and others may be as well, but the ones I just mentioned and those I mentioned last week are back from filming. There’s still 10 guys left I need to confirm for this season, and once I do, you’ll be the first to know. "

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 7 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:49 pm

hmm interesting Rob is home... maybe I should pay him a visit at work. Isn't it convienent that I do need a new battery for my laptop right now rotfl Thanks Jury for the info.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:03 pm

So Ben C is back home? This may confirm Cash's theory that one of the 1:1s from Ep3 is a big deal (Vienna, Emily, Roberto, Ed) and the other 1:1 isn't a factor in any way (Ashley S. (?), Jesse, etc.) So I'm really wondering who the other date was that episode now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:55 pm

Ben and West are both back? Man! I really liked them -- from what little I knew, at least!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 34 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59