SELECT CONTENT

Reality Steve - Thread #1

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reality Steve - Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Reality Steve - Thread #1

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:08 pm

babymama wrote:
anders wrote:

and how did RS figure out Ryan was in Fiji just by watching the show - Ryan could've been leaning against any railing in the world - it was the NewForters who determined exactly where that railing was - not RS.

seriously? you have a name you call yourselves? NewForters? that's about as gay as they come. did you actually read what he wrote today? he was told monday morning before the episode even aired somebody outside the f4 shows up in fiji. it's right there in print today if you bothered to read what he wrote. so then by watching the end of the episode in the previews, it was easy to see who that person was. why do you have to pretend like you figured something out that could easily be seen by everyone in america?

that's the kind of stuff i'm talking about. "it was the NewForters who determined exactly where that railing was - not RS". says who? anybody who watched the previews could've determined that. but only YOU can claim it? that's so ridiculous i don't even know where to start. listen to yourself. you sound ridiculous

Actually someone on another board called us NewFORT - I thought it was cute.

Wow - if we really make you that agitated why do you bother?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed May 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Babymama is RS, tho he'll likely (most certainly) deny it.

Last edited by jojo47 on Wed May 25, 2011 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:Babymama is RS, tho he'll likely deny it.

you're like the 5th person that has said that. no, i'm not him. i have a fairly good sense of who Steve is and what he's about. the last thing he'd do is spend his time on a message board. would make him hypocritical since he makes fun of them all the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:17 pm

i can see that i've worn out my welcome and the minute i defend Steve by telling you guys things you don't want to hear, i'm going to get attacked. i will politely bow out now and remove myself from this board. good luck to everyone in all that you do. shouldve stuck to my word and done it a few posts ago, but i wanted to go out in a blaze of glory!!!! bon jovi style!!!!

Last edited by babymama on Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:17 pm

I'm not gonna lie the drama on this board today is entertaining me way more than the bachelorette did on Monday!! LOL

Also, I appreciate everything that is done here on this board. I just found out what sleuthing is last season and it's fun to read what the expert sleuthers find!! I read RS but always look for further confirmation especially after these last two seasons. Keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:yes. FDs are normally 3 guys – are there SCs to support 5 guys in Fiji??? If not, how many SCs prove without a doubt who is in Fiji?
That was my question too..

I don't think we have that many sc to prove 5 men in Figi..

This is true. We would only have 3 guys in Fiji plus one more since Ryan returns. I don't know if we have a SC for his 1:1 in Epi 7.

I am wanting to know what else RS knows that makes him certain Ryan is not in F4 since RS said he knows 2/3 F3 and one of the F2. What piece do we not have that makes it impossible/unlikely that Ryan is not that missing one.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:21 pm

babymama wrote:i can see that i've worn out my welcome and the minute i defend Steve by telling you guys things you don't want to hear, i'm going to get attacked. i will politely bow out now and remove myself from this board. good luck to everyone in all that you do.

it's not the information, it's the delivery. we appreciate information from anyone and everyone. It's not about being for or against RS, its how one choose to interpret his information. RS isn't the most well spoken bloggists - he tends to juggle his words and the meaning can be misinterpretted (the whole Chris/Roberto F2 thing springs to mind - that was a fiesta!!)

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 25, 2011 3:22 pm

after having been personally attacked twice with information that is inaccurate, if you have further to say (yet again, before bowing out) personally to me, please do it in a pm, so the rest of the message board does not have to be bored with this prattle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed May 25, 2011 3:23 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
anders wrote:yes. FDs are normally 3 guys – are there SCs to support 5 guys in Fiji??? If not, how many SCs prove without a doubt who is in Fiji?
That was my question too..

I don't think we have that many sc to prove 5 men in Figi..

This is true. We would only have 3 guys in Fiji plus one more since Ryan returns. I don't know if we have a SC for his 1:1 in Epi 7.

I am wanting to know what else RS knows that makes him certain Ryan is not in F4 since RS said he knows 2/3 F3 and one of the F2. What piece do we not have that makes it impossible/unlikely that Ryan is not that missing one.

RS's F4 guys are Ames, JP, Ben F and Dino - there isn't a missing F4 person. RS knows who F4 are, he knows who left after HTDs, so he knows the F3, and only knows one of the F2 - hope that clears that up.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed May 25, 2011 3:24 pm

Exactly Fascinator! RS gives us information that he gets from sources, he doesn't see it first hand. SC's are what confirms what he says as fact. Everything has to be considered before we all jump to conclusions.

We don't sleuth to prove anyone right or wrong, we sleuth because it's what makes the show fun for us.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:27 pm

anders wrote:

RS's F4 guys are Ames, JP, Ben F and Dino - there isn't a missing F4 person. RS knows who F4 are, he knows who left after HTDs, so he knows the F3, and only knows one of the F2 - hope that clears that up.

correction: RS knows the f4, but doesnt know who leaves after HTDs, because he says he only knows 2 of the f3. if he knows the f4, and if he knew who left at HTD's, then he'd know all 3 left for the overnights. and correct, he knows 1 of the f2.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 3:29 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:Exactly Fascinator! RS gives us information that he gets from sources, he doesn't see it first hand. SC's are what confirms what he says as fact. Everything has to be considered before we all jump to conclusions.

We don't sleuth to prove anyone right or wrong, we sleuth because it's what makes the show fun for us.

that's kinda ridiculous to say. of course he doesn't see it first hand. he's never claimed to. only people that were there see it first hand. he's never seen anything on this show first hand, yet 98% of the stuff he's ever reported has been right. i think i'd listen to what the guy says, outside of maybe who the f1 is. and even that he corrected both times before the final episode aired.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reality Steve - Thread #1

+59
Iam4UGA
BlondieGal
noobsleuth