SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Yes Jeepers I do remember hearing starting over with the unexpected word.

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Jeepers wrote:For some reason I recall hearing Ashley saying "starting all over", which I think essentially she does. And "unexpectedly" she does find a guy, and it wont be JP, who tickles her fancy.

So think about episode 4 as the first epi after the m and g and that epi 2 and 3 where just getting the junk out of the way.

Starting over starts Monday

First let me say I have no horse in this race yet, and it may very well be true that episode 4 starts the beginning of Ashley’s journey to her F1. Like many of you I ‘m suspicious of JP being thrown in our face early, but not any of the other F4. My question though is why is this? Couldn’t they at least edit one of the other guys’ interactions with Ashley early on? Bentley showed he was there for the wrong reasons and highlighted Ashley’s insecurity that the guys wanted Emily (or Chantal). I find it curious that the edit showed Ashley ask JP point blanked why he came on the show. Was he the only one we saw get asked that question? Could it be that the edit is showing a good vs evil type edit? That some of the guys were there for Ashley and one of the other guys, maybe Ryan, is also there for the wrong reasons and she finally sees the guys for who they truly are and realizes JP has always been there for her. I don’t know just a thought.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:05 pm

The producers/editors know who end up as F-4.
Why aren't we seeing at least a little of them in episodes 2 and 3? Why are we just seeing JP, and a healthy dose at that? Notice, JP in the press release is going to make a move in the next episode....again JP.

JP as the good guy against Bentley the bad guy might not be so suspicious to me if we were seeing some of the rest of the F4.
I was telling someone in a PM that we had a bit of this scenerio with Justin, Frank, and Roberto, but the difference is that while F1 Roberto was slowly emerging as F1 with the Frank and Justin stories playing out, F2 Chris's story was in full bloom.
We saw Chris, Frank, and Roberto in episode 2 (probably Kirk, too) and began to know all of them.
In Ep. 2 and 3 we are saying, "BenF, Dino, Ames?"
Another thing...everthing about JP is positive. Now I am not saying that JP is not a fantastic guy, but this isn't realistic when it comes to the editing.

Even Roberto, who people didn't believe was F1, didn't escape. His edit was criticized because it was only about how "hot" he was and the physical connection. They criticized Roberto because he went in and told Ali what Justin had said. They said Roberto was a "tale bearer."

the way this is edited, though, is making me really wonder what is going on?

Perhaps JP is F1, and they have given us outright F1 in the 3rd episode, and we really don't even need an F2, an F3 or an F4.

What I really would like is for somebody to be able to effectively correspond and communicate with Love_Me's source in Fiji to find out which one is the F1.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:09 pm

Not sure if the media / videos thread has been updated but the latest preview of episode 4 is entitled "Imposter" and the announcers VO asked 'Is there another Imposter ?'. They show the Lucas telling Ashley that he's one way with you and another way with us. Talking about Ryan (guessing).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:13 pm

Bloomers..I so agree with you..So far its only Bentley and JP show..I mean they did show the others 1:1 dates but briefly..Maybe it was only between JP and Bentley to Ash the whole season and that why they can't show us anything more? And you are right about JP getting all the press releases..And even in Ashley's blog this week I guess we will have to see if that continues...

I agree with you this edit this time around is not following any pattern for any sow to point and say ahhhh yes..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:32 pm

[quote="Bloomers"]The producers/editors know who end up as F-4.
Why aren't we seeing at least a little of them in episodes 2 and 3? Why are we just seeing JP, and a healthy dose at that? Notice, JP in the press release is going to make a move in the next episode....again JP.

JP as the good guy against Bentley the bad guy might not be so suspicious to me if we were seeing some of the rest of the F4.
I was telling someone in a PM that we had a bit of this scenerio with Justin, Frank, and Roberto, but the difference is that while F1 Roberto was slowly emerging as F1 with the Frank and Justin stories playing out, F2 Chris's story was in full bloom.
We saw Chris, Frank, and Roberto in episode 2 (probably Kirk, too) and began to know all of them.
Another thing...everthing about JP is positive. Now I am not saying that JP is not a fantastic guy, but this isn't realistic when it comes to the editing.

Even Roberto, who people didn't believe was F1, didn't escape. His edit was criticized because it was only about how "hot" he was and the physical connection. They criticized Roberto because he went in and told Ali what Justin had said. They said Roberto was a "tale bearer."

Perhaps JP is F1, and they have given us outright F1 in the 3rd episode, and we really don't even need an F2, an F3 or an F4.

What I really would like is for somebody to be able to effectively correspond and communicate with Love_Me's source in Fiji to find out which one is the F1

Bloomers: Mrs B in the film location thread has a friend who is currently working a gig at Namale. She is going to try to see if she can find out anything. I tried to get in touch with Fijiman (Love_Me's source) but have not received any response. Not sure he has been on FB with anything new lately. Has anyone had any success in hearing from him lately?

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not sure if the media / videos thread has been updated but the latest preview of episode 4 is entitled "Imposter" and the announcers VO asked 'Is there another Imposter ?'. They show the Lucas telling Ashley that he's one way with you and another way with us. Talking about Ryan (guessing).

When Ash is giving Ryan the rose and talking about him being genuine, the camera shows Ben as the word "geniune" is spoken. While I do believe she is talking about Ryan at that time, I do hope Ben is the one who is genuinely interested in her.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:39 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Bloomers wrote:The producers/editors know who end up as F-4.

What I really would like is for somebody to be able to effectively correspond and communicate with Love_Me's source in Fiji to find out which one is the F1.
[b]

Bloomer: Mrs B in the film location thread has a friend who is currently working a gig at Namale. She is going to try to see if she can find out anything. I tried to get in touch with Fijiman (Love_Me's source) but have not received any response. Not sure he has been on FB with anything new lately.

If nothing else, if someone could present him with two pictures and somehow get him to understand to point to the one she ends up with at the end - or say, "Which one does Ashley pick?"

Are we even sure he was in the location of the FRC as opposed to say the Fantasy Dates?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:45 pm

San...love it. Make me laugh outloud and my co-worker said, " what are you working on that's funny?". Anyway, all that came to my mind was that old song "Baby, Won't You Light My Fire" :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Blondie's post really comes to mind with this season and seeing what we want to see because to be honest Chantal threw me for a loop last season.

Yes, Bentley got a lot of air time and he will be coming back for more, and yes JP is spoiled to win it but is that clouding our vision of what is really happening? I'm not sure if it's just the fact that we are spoiled or what but we have to keep in mind that we have seen other on the screen. 1-1 dates with Ben C and Mickey have happened (ruling William out at this point because he totally screwed it up at the roast and I'm sure people understand why he wont make it)

Do the unspoiled rule Ben/Mickey out as possible F1?-- they both had standard, mediocre dates with Ashley, and both got kisses and roses.

What do we even know about Ben, Ames, and Dino from just simply watching the show?

Are the unspoiled going to understand how they got HTD's within the next couple episode or will they remain in the shadows even with 1-1 dates? (Ben C and Mickey both have had dates and they seem to have been ruled out by us, but what about the unspoiled?)

Is it really as simple as good vs evil this season?

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Bloomers..I so agree with you..So far its only Bentley and JP show..I mean they did show the others 1:1 dates but briefly..Maybe it was only between JP and Bentley to Ash the whole season and that why they can't show us anything more? And you are right about JP getting all the press releases..And even in Ashley's blog this week I guess we will have to see if that continues...

I agree with you this edit this time around is not following any pattern for any sow to point and say ahhhh yes..

It is a strange edit so far. Is it being done on purpose to throw us off, or because events on the ground just changed, much moreso than in past seasons? It certainly seems like Ashley's original F4 (the guys she told the producers she was interested in the first night) changed dramatically over the first couple of weeks, with only JP holding her interest enough to stay in the game (besides Bentley dropping out, of course). William pretty much shot himself in the foot, and Mickey and Ben C, although they had pretty good first dates, must have fizzled out at some point, so the second round of guys took over the 3 empty F4 spots. Now the producers must have gotten some early footage or PIs with Ames, Constantine and Ben F. that they could have thrown in there in the first few episodes so at least they would be on the radar of the average viewer, but perhaps they thought it would muddy the waters too much to show so many different men at once when they really just wanted us to focus on the lightning rod that is Bentley. You have to admit he must be Fleiss' wet dream right now. (Sorry if I grossed anyone out.)

Last edited by ironcat on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:48 pm

Thanks, Bloomers for your incredible insight. I too feel that it is way too soon for tptb to be pushing the F1 in our face, much like they did with Chantel. Right off the bat it was Chantel on Brad's season out in front and she was the F2.

JP though is given a lot of hurdles to overcome. He loses the coin toss, he gets the date after Bently, the "wanted most" guy (as per the cover of People mag) leaves.He also has another 1-1 date in Hong Kong but coincidentally that is when Bently, the "wanted most" guy returns at the request of Ashley. JP doesn't seem to have it too easy.

Also, who knows how far they take this Bently thing. I wonder what they have in store for him down the road. He returns then leaves again. They have someone now more hated than Brad to maybe play up as the next bach. They know they would get ratings up the wazooo because people like watching this bad stuff and women are crazy enough to find this appealing in spite of what you read. Just my crazy thinking though.

On another note, does anyone know when Ashley's boyfriend died? Was it right before she went on the show with Brad? I wonder because it is what she said in one of her PI's about having enough time to fall in love again.

happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild