SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:54 pm

Jeepers wrote:If you look at the timeline it is interesting...from this point

JP .. The only date rose he gets before the FRC is in epi 6 again after the B stuff

The other F3 all get roses in epi 4
Ben gets a couple of dates very close together
Ryan begins to get roses

Could well make the dragon of jealously rear it's head

rofl it's very possible..
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by moonchild Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:59 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote: 👋 Welcome moonchild! Again! rotfl

I do think that it is weird that "Mr. Pinto" just so happens to return when JP has another 1-1.

It makes sense that she would have to be shown getting closure from the situation to move forward and I think episode 6 is about the right time because it has given her time to go on other dates but it is not too close to the finale (ala Frank's departure) to screw with the audience and question her choices.

Thanks, CA. Good point about the timing. I just find it hard to believe that anyone is going to look at BenF as a contender unless something really steamy happens. At this point, she would go...where have you been all my life, and by the way, what's your name again? That's how hidden BenF has been to me.

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Ali never even kissed Justin and never looked into him. Ashley kissed Bentley and seemed very into him. I don't see the similarities there. JMO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:12 pm

chaslom4 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:My assumption is that there is nothing watchable/interesting to show of her interactions with Ben F, Constantine, or Ames as of episode 3, because her attention was elsewhere at that time. If you look at 1:1 dates and kisses as the leading indicators of where her attention was, there'd be nothing zero zip going on with those guys yet.

Remembering that the F6 or F4 are largely pre-cast before filming, it seems like a season where Her Picks don't match up well with Producer Picks, or else she just kept having FAILS with every guy they sent her way on personality, character or chemistry grounds. I don't think the producers would fail to send Ben F, Constantine or Ames out on a date in the first two weeks, if she WAS expressing serious interest in them as of that time in the filming.

"My future [wife/]husband is here" is among the dumbest standard lines the leads ever speak on camera in the early episodes. And it seems like Ashley was actually referring to Bentley seriously in that regard? Dumber than dumb.

Why would producers waste all of the early episodes on Non-Contenders such as Ryan, Will, Mickey, and Ben C.?

JP seems to have been cast to be F4 -- but lost the coin toss.

Anyway, I'm sticking with low Picker IQ as the explanation for the lack of show time with 3 of the final 4 in the first 3 episodes. She wasted the first two weeks of filming.

I think I may just be being a little slow here, but I'm not sure I'm understanding what this means. Embarassed

Pre-cast F4 should get early one on one dates. They put JP up for a Vegas 1;1 but the date format caused Will to get that first. A random coin toss between two Pre-Cast frontrunners, as a twist on tired old formatting. That's what I meant the producers were up to. She ends up with people who were not among the pre cast F4 is the over-arching point. Words are my business. Who would know.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:19 pm

jlccaz wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:
jlccaz wrote:My assumption is that there is nothing watchable/interesting to show of her interactions with Ben F, Constantine, or Ames as of episode 3, because her attention was elsewhere at that time. If you look at 1:1 dates and kisses as the leading indicators of where her attention was, there'd be nothing zero zip going on with those guys yet.

Remembering that the F6 or F4 are largely pre-cast before filming, it seems like a season where Her Picks don't match up well with Producer Picks, or else she just kept having FAILS with every guy they sent her way on personality, character or chemistry grounds. I don't think the producers would fail to send Ben F, Constantine or Ames out on a date in the first two weeks, if she WAS expressing serious interest in them as of that time in the filming.

"My future [wife/]husband is here" is among the dumbest standard lines the leads ever speak on camera in the early episodes. And it seems like Ashley was actually referring to Bentley seriously in that regard? Dumber than dumb.

Why would producers waste all of the early episodes on Non-Contenders such as Ryan, Will, Mickey, and Ben C.?

JP seems to have been cast to be F4 -- but lost the coin toss.

Anyway, I'm sticking with low Picker IQ as the explanation for the lack of show time with 3 of the final 4 in the first 3 episodes. She wasted the first two weeks of filming.

I think I may just be being a little slow here, but I'm not sure I'm understanding what this means. Embarassed

Pre-cast F4 should get early one on one dates. They put JP up for a Vegas 1;1 but the date format caused Will to get that first. A random coin toss between two Pre-Cast frontrunners, as a twist on tired old formatting. That's what I meant the producers were up to. She ends up with people who were not among the pre cast F4 is the over-arching point. Words are my business. Who would know.
Could you explain further (maybe I'm dense)..what you mean by the underlined/bolded? (what date format and how it means JP was up for Vegas 1:1 but it went to Will) Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Ashley was not adequately warned about Bentley.....

Post by Mozart Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:18 pm

I just learned of this forum and registered, so please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed.
I don't know what excuse TPTB can come up with to explain the reason that Ashley was not adequately warned about Bentley.
The producers and/or Chris H. should have sat Ashley down and shown her Bentley's interviews, trashing her.
After all, they let Ali listen to Justin Rego's phone messages to his girlfriend and let Ali talk with Justin's girlfriend last year - so TPTB cannot say that "spelling it out" for Ashley is not their policy.
Of course, they were just looking for dramatic TV - without any regard for Ashley's feelings.

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Mozart wrote:I just learned of this forum and registered, so please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed.
I don't know what excuse TPTB can come up with to explain the reason that Ashley was not adequately warned about Bentley.
The producers and/or Chris H. should have sat Ashley down and shown her Bentley's interviews, trashing her.
After all, they let Ali listen to Justin Rego's phone messages to his girlfriend and let Ali talk with Justin's girlfriend last year - so TPTB cannot say that "spelling it out" for Ashley is not their policy.
Of course, they were just looking for dramatic TV - without any regard for Ashley's feelings.

Welcome Mozart! So true about what you said. Yes, we've talked about it, but it's still a topic. For sure on what I bolded--whatever fits their story and need for drama is what their "current" policy is.

beader

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Bentley

Post by Mozart Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Thanks for your welcome, beader! Smiley
Yes, whatever Chris H. says is a lame excuse at best.
He just won't be able to escape the credibility gap.

Marti Smiley

Mozart
Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarletta Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Mozart wrote:I just learned of this forum and registered, so please forgive me if this topic has already been discussed.

There really was a difference in the 2 situations:
First, Ali wasn't head over heels desperately into Justin. To her he was just a nice one of the guys. Ashley latched onto Bentley at first sight & already had him picked the first time she spent any time with him. Her desperate begging him not to leave her after the 1st group date pretty much showed this.
Second, Justin's sham was exposed far later in the game, not in the 1st 2-3 episodes. They had already gone on at least 2 out-of-country travel destinations.
Third, Ali was mad when she found out. That's all. She wasn't hurt/crushed/heartbroken.

I think this whole thing shows Ashley's youth & immaturity.
I also think that TPTB never should have let Bentley be cast on the show, knowing how he felt about Ashley. no no Many if not most what he's said has been voiceovers without even showing him saying them, so the very well could have been said in initial interviews before they even met. Plus Many of his comments are obviously spliced together with differing audio sounds.
TPTB are deliberately stirring the pot for ratings. :stirthepot
Scarletta
Scarletta

Female Posts : 228

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:38 pm

WELCOME Mozart! So glad you're here with us! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mozart Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:56 am

"WELCOME Mozart! So glad you're here with us!"

Hi San! Smiley
I'm very glad to be here!

Marti Smiley

Mozart
Mozart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:39 am

Saturdays show should have been on but I guess the anger of the massess kept it from been shown interesting.

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+33
Mozart
LaureanT
Beeleever
Admin
moonchild