SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bluwavz Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Bentley Williams reportedly reconciling with ex-wife before 'Bachelorette'

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 06/13/2011

Bentley Williams admitted he wished Emily Maynard was The Bachelorette star instead of Ashley Hebert, but Maynard reportedly wasn't his first choice when it came to love.

ADVERTISEMENT
The Bachelorette bachelor was attempting to get back together with ex-wife Suzette Davis, whom he had divorced in 2009, ending their two-year marriage, just before the show began to film, OK! Weekly reported in its June 20 issue.

"They were together all the time and looking for houses to start again," a source close to Davis told OK!. "He was saying he loved her."
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 7
More The Bachelorette 7 News

Davis, who is the mother of Williams' daughter Cozette, was reportedly shocked when she learned from a friend that the father of her child had signed on to compete on The Bachelorette, but Williams insisted it would be for the sole purpose of promoting his business -- a sports center called Airborne Trampoline Arena located in his hometown of Salt Lake City, UT.

"Before he left, he promised Suzette he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. He wouldn't kiss Ashley or be a disappointment to their family," a source close to the former couple told OK!. "The fact is that he did kiss Ashley and he did act like he liked her. Suzette was heartbroken and disappointed and felt very betrayed."

The two-faced bachelor -- who feigned affection for Hebert when they were together but repeatedly bashed her in private before eventually deciding to leave the show and break her heart -- originally had hoped former fifteenth-season The Bachelor bachelorette Maynard would be standing in Hebert's place upon his arrival at the mansion.

However, Williams' disappointment led him to stay on the show simply for the thrill of the competition, as he put on a good face for Hebert but secretly referenced her as being an "ugly duckling" and "not his type" among other insults throughout the beginning of the season.

"Suzette was surprised by the horrendous comments he made in front of all of America. It got her thinking that he probably said similar things about her during their divorce," the source added.

The divorced 28-year-old businessman reportedly returned home after The Bachelorette's seventh season wrapped filming and began apologizing to Davis by giving her expensive presents. However, according to OK!, once 31-year-old Davis became aware of Williams' deceptive and crude behavior during the show, she decided any hope of a full reconciliation was destroyed.

"She kept telling him that all the gifts in the world and all the apologies didn't matter. She needed to see the show first, to decide if it's something she could get over," another source close to the former couple told the magazine. "But it was a thousand times worse than she thought. There's no chance for them now."

Although Williams had expressed no real interest in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, they have reportedly kept in touch since The Bachelorette finished filming. In Hebert's defense, while most of America may view Williams as a villain, his friends have claimed the bachelor "was being funny" and "unfairly edited," OK! reported.

"He's a really mellow, laid-back guy. He has a dry personality and a real sense of humor," friend Ryan Childs told OK!.

Despite the pleas of his close buddies, some of Williams' local The Bachelorette viewers have reportedly refused to give him the benefit of the doubt and walked out of his business after discovering he owns the operation.

"A lady came in. She was going to have her kid's party here, and then she found out Bentley runs it. Now, she won't bring her kids here because of him -- it's ridiculous," Childs told OK!.

(Photo credit ABC)

Link
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:03 pm

This actually made me :puke: I hope it's a lie:
Although Williams had expressed no real interest in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, they have reportedly kept in touch since The Bachelorette finished filming

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Gina wrote:This actually made me :puke: I hope it's a lie:
Although Williams had expressed no real interest in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, they have reportedly kept in touch since The Bachelorette finished filming

Oh, I'm sure it is.. based on the things Ashley said last week in her blog that she felt embarrassed, etc, there's no way she's going to talk to him now.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Correct me if I am wrong, but is the lead allowed to communicate with anyone other then their F1?

Wait, did Jason get in touch with Molly though?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:09 pm

Love_Me wrote:Correct me if I am wrong, but is the lead allowed to communicate with anyone other then their F1?

Wait, did Jason get in touch with Molly though?

Not that I know of. I think he was thinking about her and he missed her, so he told TPTB to film another ATFR and bring back Molly that way.
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 pm

He was allowed to talk with her shortly after the end of filming. To make sure she was alright. That was all tho
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:27 pm

I thought he made contact with her before the second After the Final Rose was filmed. Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Bentley just keeps getting skuzzier and skuzzier **gag**

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

northernviewer wrote:Bentley just keeps getting skuzzier and skuzzier **gag**

Agreed. Ew,ew EW!

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

LOL at that Life & Style cover and Ash flashing her ring when TPTB still have it. Disappointing theyre making it up because I hope she really is having 'sexy nights with her fiance.'

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 pm

It's interesting that this rumor about Ashley being engaged comes out now; especially when the article above in our Media Thread indicates 98% of ppl are saying that she needs to just be over Bentley by now.

IMO TPTB are stretching the Bentley story line a couple of epi's too long and it may backfire. If Ashley's closure occured in about epi #4, there may not have been as much backlash. But epi #6? Looks like even the general unspoiled viewer will have had more than enough by then!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:52 pm

And the magazines on stand doesn't help ashley or F1 ( if she has one) much when they scream in big letters that says Ashley takes Bentley back... Eh what are they trying to do? Oh yeah trying to draw in viewers for epi 6 but like jojo47, I think that's going to backfire.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 45 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 28 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Media Discussion - Thread #2

+66