SELECT CONTENT

Media Discussion - Thread #2

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Media Discussion - Thread #2

Post by sgjsnow Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:57 pm

Kelad9 wrote:And the magazines on stand doesn't help ashley or F1 ( if she has one) much when they scream in big letters that says Ashley takes Bentley back... Eh what are they trying to do? Oh yeah trying to draw in viewers for epi 6 but like jojo47, I think that's going to backfire.

Maybe they are now allowing it to be announced that she is engaged since so many viewers are upset over the Bentley thing. They are probably trying to win some back or persuade some to keep watching despite the Bentley drama to see the happy ending.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

sgjsnow wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:And the magazines on stand doesn't help ashley or F1 ( if she has one) much when they scream in big letters that says Ashley takes Bentley back... Eh what are they trying to do? Oh yeah trying to draw in viewers for epi 6 but like jojo47, I think that's going to backfire.

Maybe they are now allowing it to be announced that she is engaged since so many viewers are upset over the Bentley thing. They are probably trying to win some back or persuade some to keep watching despite the Bentley drama to see the happy ending.

I agree. Damage control. :Nod:

I don't think MF would have tweeted "I'm proud of our girl!" if there wasn't a happy ending. :A-okay:
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 pm

So why is Ashley talking to Life & Style, I thought People magazine was the official mouthpiece for the franchise?

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Media Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 pm

agentcurls wrote:
sgjsnow wrote:

I agree. Damage control. :Nod:

I don't think MF would have tweeted "I'm proud of our girl!" if there wasn't a happy ending. :A-okay:

I agree that there has to be a happy ending at the end. I would have watched it regardless since I like JP and most of the F4 and will be happy with whoever she choose. I don't want to see Bentley come back and screw with her head again. But I bet by then her head's going to be firmly thinking about the F1's and not even have bentley on her radar again. JMO.

Last edited by Kelad9 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:04 pm

I skimmed the new Life & Style article and obviously we don't know if it's reliable but I think they claimed to be hearing from the friend of the F1 that he's had his heart broken before but now he's happier than he's ever been. IF this isn't completely made up before wouldn't that point to not JP? I won't say it directly points to Ben F and I guess a guy can still have his heart broken even if he's initiating the break up.

It's kind of weird though how they claim to be talking to a friend of the F1 without ever identifying him, plus the "heart broken before" line is really generic. Maybe it's a leak from production, maybe it's completely made up. The article basically says Ashley stopped blaming herself for Bentley leaving and opened her heart to love again after the heartbreak.

Just throwing it out there, do with it what you will.

Ashley didn't do an interview with L&S. They have one generic quote from Ashley about being happy that she probably gave in an interview with somebody else and I think they quoted a relative (sister?) of hers with another generic "she's happy" comment.

There's another article in another tabloid (In Touch?) about how Emily's reached out to Ashley and they've talked with Emily being really supportive of Ashley. I hope that's true!
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm

Well, I loved the article in L&S and especially the part where the f1 says he's the happiest he's ever been. I sure hope that's true! Wonder whose ring that is they have pictured?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm

I bet after episode 6, we will see Ashley in another magazine article, proclaiming how she kicked Bentley to the curb and moved on to true love. Watch to find out, etc.!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Total agreement with everyone who says this is damage control. They did a similar thing when people were ragging on Ali for being single. I hope the article is true too, and Ash and F1 are too focused on planning their future and enjoying their new relationship to care about Bentley or what's going on with the edit.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:45 pm

http://www.rtvzone.com/VIDEO_BacheloretteBeatdown.php

Link from yesterday, I posted it in 2 other threads but it should go here I think. Jesse starts talking about Ben at the 19:00-ish mark, watch Ashley's face rotfl
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:51 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:http://www.rtvzone.com/VIDEO_BacheloretteBeatdown.php

Link from yesterday, I posted it in 2 other threads but it should go here I think. Jesse starts talking about Ben at the 19:00-ish mark, watch Ashley's face rotfl

Hmmm that is VERY interesting. I just wish he would have said exactly why he thinks Ben isn't F1. I'm sure all the contestants talk, and I'm sure they all talk with RS too. So it makes sense that they would know (or think they know) the ending. :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:http://www.rtvzone.com/VIDEO_BacheloretteBeatdown.php

Hmmm that is VERY interesting. I just wish he would have said exactly why he thinks Ben isn't F1. I'm sure all the contestants talk, and I'm sure they all talk with RS too. So it makes sense that they would know (or think they know) the ending. :yes:

I was just going to say...VERY interesting. I'm sure they all talk too - and they all had a look on their face like they knew what Jesse K. was implying. Now...I wonder what exactly Ben F was up to!! :giggle:

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:56 pm

I don't see epi 4 listed?
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down