SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 27 of 47 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 37 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:07 pm

San wrote:Ashley mentions Bentley while on Lucas' 1-1 date... duh

Well, Lucas was the one who brought Bentley up last week. I think Lucas missed Bentley too. :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Videos - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 pm

Okay was the Ames scene before or after Lucas? I watched the new preview but it showed Bentley, the guys at the cocktail party, and Lucas's date..

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:22 pm

It's in the newest grapevine video, love posted it in the no discussion thread yes
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:It's in the newest grapevine video, love posted it in the no discussion thread yes

Thanks, Carrie! yes

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:09 am

Trueloveforever wrote:Okay was the Ames scene before or after Lucas? I watched the new preview but it showed Bentley, the guys at the cocktail party, and Lucas's date..

The Ames scene was after Lucas. Whoa! What a Tiger.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:11 pm

sjcaligurl wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Okay was the Ames scene before or after Lucas? I watched the new preview but it showed Bentley, the guys at the cocktail party, and Lucas's date..

The Ames scene was after Lucas. Whoa! What a Tiger.

I know. Now that was a surprise Ashley could really like.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:32 am

From an interview with Nick

Who do you think Ashley will end up with?
Nick: That is a good question. I think based on what I saw when I left, I really saw JP pulling ahead. If he doesn't win, I think he will get really far.
JP was a great guy. A great guy.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/former-bachelorette-contestant-nick-peterson-gives-abc-action-news-the-scoop-including-on-bentley!
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:02 am

I don't like this part of what he says. Does he acutally think that she would knowingly want a guy who would behave like that?

Nick: Well sure, we were all shocked by the way he acted sure, But, I liked all the guys in the house I had no problems with the guys in the house including Bentley. As far as we knew he was a nice guy missed his daughter and wanted to leave.

Listen, we are all definitely shocked to hear that (about not wanting to be with Ashley) but whatever that is the way it goes if that is what she wants that is what she wants--she obviously did not want me, so.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:29 am