SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:58 am

HI, ryvetted. good to see you. Check the contestants thread..Jordan Paul, we have lots of new stuff in there too.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:01 am

RYV!!! Hi!!! SO happy to see you!! :thismuch: :thismuch:

Check out JP's thread. I'd have to say it's consensus. :27:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:08 am

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 2028500532 ryvetted! I am so glad you are here. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 196423304 Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 1534679567
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:11 am

Welcome Ry! Good to see you here! :happybear:

Check out the FRC screencap thread as well as the Jordan Paul thread.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 am

Ryvetted,

Here are the links to JP's threads 1-4

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t60-jp-thread-1
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t142-jp-thread-2
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t182-jp-thread-3
http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t198-jordan-paul

This is a link to the FRC Forum where we are discussing the screencaps we have from the preview we got in episode 6:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/f27-fd-lcd-frc-screencaps-discussion

Let me know if you need anything else. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:22 am

ryvetted wrote:Hi all you lovely lovlies!!
I can't even believe I managed to stay spoiler free until about an hour ago. Several episodes in.....that's gotta be a record.
Accidentally watched a frickin Jessie C. twitter video and JP was blurted out like it was nothing and crushed my virgin ears. Waaaaah!

Reading up on RS, can anyone tell me in a nutshell what y'all have come up with without him? Is JP not the consensus?

What are our conclusions on the FRC vid of Ash rejecting the "no hair on the neck area" guy? How could it be anyone but JP?
Do we have previous side profiles of Ben and JP freshly shaven? I saw the watch comparisons so far, awesome as usual!

Ryvetted!

it's so good to see you and your sexy profile avi! i missed that! :hug:

you might want to check Love_Me's analysis on GSG with Dreamers' slow mo vid at the FRC thread

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:41 am

Welcome Ryv! You've been missed this season, so it's great
to see you post! I'm with Cari ~ I love seeing your AV!

However, if you've noticed ~ Cari's now got one HOT av herself!! :fanningfan
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 am

Aw I've missed y'all so so much! :sending flowers
Lord have mercy there's so much reading to catch up on. Thanks you guys for the help!

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 13 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:24 am

I can't even believe I managed to stay spoiler free until about an hour ago. Several episodes in.....that's gotta be a record.
Accidentally watched a frickin Jessie C. twitter video and JP was blurted out like it was nothing and crushed my virgin ears. Waaaaah!

Reading up on RS, can anyone tell me in a nutshell what y'all have come up with without him? Is JP not the consensus?

What are our conclusions on the FRC vid of Ash rejecting the "no hair on the neck area" guy? How could it be anyone but JP?
Do we have previous side profiles of Ben and JP freshly shaven? I saw the watch comparisons so far, awesome as usual!

Great to see you, Ryvetted! Since you were unspoiled for so long, what were you thinking about who/if the f1 was?

Not everyone is a JP fan around here although close but it's even hard for us non-fans to see where it's not him. You can also check out the FRC SC thread but I'll warn you, it gets confusing. I'm still not sure why it appears that JP leaves at one point although others feels it's Ben. The outcome doesn't seem to be in question in any case. Poor Ben. :tissuebox
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:06 am

:Welcome There I am jumping up and down - not usually - but this time. :gotcha: Where have you been? You are going to like it here. yes

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

albean99 wrote:

Great to see you, Ryvetted! Since you were unspoiled for so long, what were you thinking about who/if the f1 was?

Not everyone is a JP fan around here although close but it's even hard for us non-fans to see where it's not him. You can also check out the FRC SC thread but I'll warn you, it gets confusing. I'm still not sure why it appears that JP leaves at one point although others feels it's Ben. The outcome doesn't seem to be in question in any case. Poor Ben. :tissuebox

Welcome, Ryvetted! To answer your question, after careful study, it was determined that the snippet that makes it appear that "no hair on neck" guy (JP) is walking away from Ashley is really him reaching into his pocket for the ring, then walking past her to position himself for the proposal. Watching the scene in slo-mo enables you to see a slight shift in his shoulders that indicates this, and Ashley's expression at that moment looks like she is on the verge of smiling. The editors just cropped the shot in a way to insinuate otherwise, as well as only showing Ashley's moments of "sad face" to further the impression that something bad happened.

Last edited by ironcat on Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm

albean, I had 3 thoughts going through my head while I was unspoiled. First, her body language with Ben was screaming from the television screen ever since he drew the elephant on the wall :giveheart: There was no doubt Ben was going far, especially seeing her body language with the other guys to compare it to Ben's.

I could've sworn Lucas was a front runner until, of course his 1:1/cocktail party debacle. Just because he sounds like Brad and she digs his southern charm and she felt protected.

JP got 2 strikes against him at the beginning for me, because she lumped him together with Mickey on the coin toss. Then second because he told her on the "Kids Charity" date that "now's not the time to get romantic" and the look on her face said alot immediately after that statement. But, aside from those things her comments about him were getting stronger and stronger, plus the fact that he trumped Bentbutt in the kissing department said everything. I believe she completely fell on their Hong Kong date, and he wasn't going anywhere after that. :hug:

Bloomers, hi I love it here! And hey the emoji's are WAY cuter than Forts emoticons, haha. I haven't been posting because I tried to see how long I could go without finding out anything, completely avoiding RS's site and tweets, and leisurely posting on Fort then BAM! all was lost while watching a tweet video. It wasn't as fun being on the other side, but it sure was interesting!

ironcat, thanks for explaining that! So that corresponds with Love_Me's post about the ring in the pocket video!
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell