SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:29 pm

terabithia wrote:I'm not convinced the lead always has free choice about the group date roses. I wouldn't be surprised if producers say something like "you can't give it to X or Y, it will spook the other guys because it's clear X and Y are your favorites. The others need encouragement." This makes sense from a storytelling perspective too, they don't want the top 1 or 2 men to clean up all the group date roses.

That's why I'm surprised that JP gets the rose on the Ames, JP, Lucas group date. You would think TPTB want her to give it to Ames to even it out. Unless they want him to be a surprise when he survives the rose ceremony.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:31 pm

You know when you post something and forget which thread you posted it in? I seem to be having one of those moments.

Does anyone remember what thread we were discussing that gown she wears at the upcoming RC? Thanks.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:34 pm

Love_Me wrote:You know when you post something and forget which thread you posted it in? I seem to be having one of those moments.

Does anyone remember what thread we were discussing that gown she wears at the upcoming RC? Thanks.

Here you go LM:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 2011-05-24_230629
I think this is the dress.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 9035_145045190975_110572775975_3180540_3804245_nBachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 9035_145045220975_110572775975_3180543_7992377_n

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t150p324-bachelorette-7-the-edit-discussion#25338

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:33 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Love_Me wrote:You know when you post something and forget which thread you posted it in? I seem to be having one of those moments.

Here you go LM:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 2011-05-24_230629
I think this is the dress.
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 9035_145045190975_110572775975_3180540_3804245_nBachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 9035_145045220975_110572775975_3180543_7992377_n

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t150p324-bachelorette-7-the-edit-discussion#25338

Thank you so much CC! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 8 3110612249
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:26 am

I hope it is okay to go in a completely different direction. Not sure which thread to post this in but it is what is bothering me right now.

My daughter, lives and works in Singapore, and watches the show unspoiled. She commented last night that the reason she finds this season so boring is the dates do not contain any extreme dates. The past seasons we have had bungee jumping, rapelling, and such things. My daughter has done the river rafting and elephant riding in Ching Mai (sp?)and says they were lame because you are led by a handler in the river and on the elephant. The bachelors did do the boxing event but think about it...the men fought each other with little or no interaction with Ashley. Not quite the same as being strapped together for a bungee jump. Also, that part of the world is hot and humid year round and rainy some seasons. We think the bachelors are having a great time touring these exotic places but they spend much of there time locked away with each other. No wonder for some of them being told about Bentley was the straw that broke the camels back. The bachelors have been locked in hotel rooms in beautiful, exotic Asian cities, only being let out when they get a date. There is way too much "shopping with Ashley", "sitting at a street cafe", "roasting" and "dancing" with Ashley which seems to be what she likes. Of course, just my opinion.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:40 am

mnmhughes wrote:
terabithia wrote:I'm not convinced the lead always has free choice about the group date roses. I wouldn't be surprised if producers say something like "you can't give it to X or Y, it will spook the other guys because it's clear X and Y are your favorites. The others need encouragement." This makes sense from a storytelling perspective too, they don't want the top 1 or 2 men to clean up all the group date roses.

That's why I'm surprised that JP gets the rose on the Ames, JP, Lucas group date. You would think TPTB want her to give it to Ames to even it out. Unless they want him to be a surprise when he survives the rose ceremony.

Ashley may have insisted JP get the rose, much like Brad broke the rules and told Emily she was getting a rose. I suspect at this point, she is just going through the motions with all the other guys, and wants to be sure JP doesn't lose interest (and leave), and feels "special" even though he got stuck with a group date. After all the crap they put her through, I can see the producers conceding on this small request.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:46 am

Has JP gotten any other group date roses - I can't recall.

ETA: nope, I just went through them, this will be his only group date rose.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:47 am

Reality Mary wrote:I hope it is okay to go in a completely different direction. Not sure which thread to post this in but it is what is bothering me right now.

My daughter, lives and works in Singapore, and watches the show unspoiled. She commented last night that the reason she finds this season so boring is the dates do not contain any extreme dates. The past seasons we have had bungee jumping, rapelling, and such things. My daughter has done the river rafting and elephant riding in Ching Mai (sp?)and says they were lame because you are led by a handler in the river and on the elephant. The bachelors did do the boxing event but think about it...the men fought each other with little or no interaction with Ashley. Not quite the same as being strapped together for a bungee jump. Also, that part of the world is hot and humid year round and rainy some seasons. We think the bachelors are having a great time touring these exotic places but they spend much of there time locked away with each other. No wonder for some of them being told about Bentley was the straw that broke the camels back. The bachelors have been locked in hotel rooms in beautiful, exotic Asian cities, only being let out when they get a date. There is way too much "shopping with Ashley", "sitting at a street cafe", "roasting" and "dancing" with Ashley which seems to be what she likes. Of course, just my opinion.

I agree. These dates are so real that they're boring. I like for them to do something extreme/fun and then at dinner have the meaningful conversations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 am

Iron, IA with you as always! I can imagine her freaking the heck out that JP was going to wake up one day and go 'eh dont want to get my family involved in this mess' and peace out on her. So she wanted to make sure he wasn't going anywhere.

No Anders, this will be his only one.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:51 am

anders wrote:Has JP gotten any other group date roses - I can't recall.

ETA: nope, I just went through them, this will be his only group date rose.

In the only group date both JP and Ben were on, Ben got the rose. It was interesting to me watching JP as Ash described why she was giving the rose to "this person". JP totally expects it to be him. As I have been saying, I no longer want Ben to be F1, but this was just interesting to me.

Last edited by pavalygurl on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Mary Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:52 am

bambam64 wrote:
Reality Mary wrote:I hope it is okay to go in a completely different direction. Not sure which thread to post this in but it is what is bothering me right now.

I agree. These dates are so real that they're boring. I like for them to do something extreme/fun and then at dinner have the meaningful conversations.

Yes, you are so right. So they have their hearts racing and do something different than they would do at home. What guy wants to be dancing on a stage in Las Vegas?? Drinking, gambling, rapelling off a building, desert racing in dune buggies, or racing cars sound more like it.
Reality Mary
Reality Mary

Female Posts : 279

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

Reality Mary wrote:
bambam64 wrote:

Yes, you are so right. So they have their hearts racing and do something different than they would do at home. What guy wants to be dancing on a stage in Las Vegas?? Drinking, gambling, rapelling off a building, desert racing in dune buggies, or racing cars sound more like it.

Is this the only season so far without a thrill date?

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 53 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 30 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell