SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kelad9 Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 pm

[quote="ryvetted"]albean, I had 3 thoughts going through my head while I was unspoiled. First, her body language with Ben was screaming from the television screen ever since he drew the elephant on the wall :giveheart: There was no doubt Ben was going far, especially seeing her body language with the other guys to compare it to Ben's.

I could've sworn Lucas was a front runner until, of course his 1:1/cocktail party debacle. Just because he sounds like Brad and she digs his southern charm and she felt protected.

This is why I said that as of HK, if there is a shocker, I do think that shocker will be Lucas based on what I saw of her with Lucas on their date as well.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 pm

Ryvetted, good post and again, so happy to see you back! I can't say it enough. I also agree that they have both 'decided' that their HK date is the start of their real love story, they said as much in Ash's blog and his vlog.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:17 pm

Ryv!!!! Yay! Welcome1

So happy to see you here! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I was wondering how long it would take you to crack and join in on the spoiled fun :gotcha:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Hi Ryvette, it is so nice to see you!!!! :heyyall:

Team Cupcake :27:

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

:dancing peg: Glad to see you Ryvette. Nice to have even more of the gang here. I missed your insight.

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Could someone tell me where i can see JPs volge

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:51 pm

so as everybody is thrilled to see Ryvette, even if i don't know her as i'm new here i'll say youpiiiii welcome Ryvette bowdown
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:53 pm

rc49ers wrote:Could someone tell me where i can see JPs volge

It's in the video no discussion thread about 2 pages back (in the media forum) yes

ETA I'll just bring it to you haha
Gina wrote:
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:23 pm

ryvetted wrote:albean, I had 3 thoughts going through my head while I was unspoiled. First, her body language with Ben was screaming from the television screen ever since he drew the elephant on the wall Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 1625295952 There was no doubt Ben was going far, especially seeing her body language with the other guys to compare it to Ben's.

I could've sworn Lucas was a front runner until, of course his 1:1/cocktail party debacle. Just because he sounds like Brad and she digs his southern charm and she felt protected.

JP got 2 strikes against him at the beginning for me, because she lumped him together with Mickey on the coin toss. Then second because he told her on the "Kids Charity" date that "now's not the time to get romantic" and the look on her face said alot immediately after that statement. But, aside from those things her comments about him were getting stronger and stronger, plus the fact that he trumped Bentbutt in the kissing department said everything. I believe she completely fell on their Hong Kong date, and he wasn't going anywhere after that. Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 14 1839924927

Bloomers, hi I love it here! And hey the emoji's are WAY cuter than Forts emoticons, haha. I haven't been posting because I tried to see how long I could go without finding out anything, completely avoiding RS's site and tweets, and leisurely posting on Fort then BAM! all was lost while watching a tweet video. It wasn't as fun being on the other side, but it sure was interesting!

ironcat, thanks for explaining that! So that corresponds with Love_Me's post about the ring in the pocket video!

Thanks Ryvetted for sharing your thoughts about the season with us. I kept going back and forth about who the F1. I tried even though I was a spoiled viewer to keep an opened mind about the way this season would play out.

What did you think about TPTB keeping Ames, Constantine, and Ben so hidden the first couple of episodes? Did you ever think Bentley was her true F1 or more filler? Also, have they ever not shown the F1 and leads first kiss? Ben eluded to JP and Blake he and Ashley had kissed, but we never got to see that.

Thanks for all your insight. Smiley
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Love, I'm glad you brought that topic up as I was having the same thoughts today. Does anyone think this season isn't about JP vs. Ben F., but JP vs. Ryan P.? Besides Bentley, JP and Ryan P. were the two most visible contestants from episode 1. Ben F. was pretty much invisible until episode 4. In episode 6, both JP and Ryan P. are understanding of Ashley's need for closure with Bentley. We never see Ben F. talk to Ashley about Bentley nor do we see any reaction from him. We know that Ryan P. is let go on his 1-on-1 date and then returns later and from how it appears in the preview, she regretted letting him go and is ecstatic to see him back (if that reaction is about him returning). We also hear her say in the preview that this makes it all confusing to her and she's having a struggle between what she thinks is right for her (Ryan?) and what she feels (JP?).

On Bentley, I think she intended him to be F1, but I'm betting as soon as he got a 1-on-1 date she would've seen through him and he wouldn't have made it to HTDs.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:Love, I'm glad you brought that topic up as I was having the same thoughts today. Does anyone think this season isn't about JP vs. Ben F., but JP vs. Ryan P.? Besides Bentley, JP and Ryan P. were the two most visible contestants from episode 1. Ben F. was pretty much invisible until episode 4. In episode 6, both JP and Ryan P. are understanding of Ashley's need for closure with Bentley. We never see Ben F. talk to Ashley about Bentley nor do we see any reaction from him. We know that Ryan P. is let go on his 1-on-1 date and then returns later and from how it appears in the preview, she regretted letting him go and is ecstatic to see him back (if that reaction is about him returning). We also hear her say in the preview that this makes it all confusing to her and she's having a struggle between what she thinks is right for her (Ryan?) and what she feels (JP?).

On Bentley, I think she intended him to be F1, but I'm betting as soon as he got a 1-on-1 date she would've seen through him and he wouldn't have made it to HTDs.

I agree with a lot of what you said.

I think Ben F. is EXTREMELY happy about the small amount of air time he has received so far. yes
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:Love, I'm glad you brought that topic up as I was having the same thoughts today. Does anyone think this season isn't about JP vs. Ben F., but JP vs. Ryan P.? Besides Bentley, JP and Ryan P. were the two most visible contestants from episode 1. Ben F. was pretty much invisible until episode 4. In episode 6, both JP and Ryan P. are understanding of Ashley's need for closure with Bentley. We never see Ben F. talk to Ashley about Bentley nor do we see any reaction from him. We know that Ryan P. is let go on his 1-on-1 date and then returns later and from how it appears in the preview, she regretted letting him go and is ecstatic to see him back (if that reaction is about him returning). We also hear her say in the preview that this makes it all confusing to her and she's having a struggle between what she thinks is right for her (Ryan?) and what she feels (JP?).

I don't necessarily think that scene with her excited to open the door is about Ryan at all. She is wearing a different top. It is a similar color as the one in the shots with Ryan but the neckline is lower and there are buttons on the front. So I'm not convinced that "ecstatic to see someone" shot has anything to do with Ryan.

Perhaps they originally wanted to have a JP vs. Ryan storyline, but at some point they had a problem because Ashley didn't want to keep Ryan around anymore. She kinda seems to recoil at his attempts to touch her at this point, so it would have been really hard for them to continue to try and sell that story to us. In that case, it was a better idea to let her dump him and then plan for him to come back as a way to keep him in the story without him actually having to be there. In any case, Ben stepped into the place that Ryan was supposed to have. So then it all becomes a bit messy, it's JP vs. Bentley-then-Ryan-then-Ben? Yikes.

I think they probably did the best with what they had and gave up trying to make it linear. And they seem to be focusing more on the "will the men bail on Ashley" concept rather than a "Mr. X" vs. "Mr. Y" concept. That's the thread that has stayed consistent.. the boys are dropping out. Will Constantine drop out too? Will Ben before she gets a chance to dump him? If JP is the only man standing, then the whole thing about "not trying to win" makes a bit more sense. He's not necessarily the "winner" if there's no competition, but who cares? If he's the one she wanted anyway and they are in love, it doesn't matter what happened to the rest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 53 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 33 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell