SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm

Her family is adorable! I bet they're going to love how funny Ben is, and they're going to love how determined JP is. Plus, bonus points to JP for how close he lives!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:23 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I wonder how many of Ashley's family members traveled to Fiji to meet JP and Ben.

Well Ali had her mom, dad, brother and sister/ Brad had his mom, two brothers, and their two wives. I'm sure they will fly her parents and possibly siblings too?

I hope they all fly in. Thanks Carrie and San for bringing this up. Ashley was so relaxed and happy around her family. I think they will be a great source of comfort when they arrive.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Her family is adorable! Can't wait for the MTPs episode!

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:34 pm

I loved her family. It'll be SO fun to see them with Ben and JP. (:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:41 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
LOL. Your post just reminded me of something in the last episode. Did anyone notice when she was giving him the group date rose, it looked like he tried to kiss her at least 2 or 3 times? One was pretty obvious and she either dodged it or didn't notice he was trying. It really made me cringe. If I hadn't been spoiled this season, it was at that point I would've realized Ryan was a goner. I'm going to feel really bad for him in the next episode.

He was ready to jump all over her while she was trying to give him the rose. When he went in at one point she looked like she was going to dive off the couch and onto the floor. LOL She turned her whole body away from him.

giggling

LOL. He was pretty much begging for a 1-on-1 date, too. I know he brought it up with her before. The whole scene just made me laugh, cringe and feel bad for him all at the same time.

Yeah, he was ready to pounce and Ash was like "where's security!?" In general, I think if she could, she would have asked Fleiss to provide her with a clear, plastic hamster ball to sit in for all dates that weren't with Ben or JP.

He seems completely unable to pick up on the fact that Ashley isn't into him. I think he just doesn't read people well. It explains him being unaware the other guys are annoyed by him. There were several other instances of Ashley not looking into him as well. One obvious one was the group date in episode 4 when Ashley told him they had a connection (she looked unconvinced) and he then he replied that they absolutely did, enthusiastically (he looked completely convinced). She also told him she was looking for "physicalness" and then a few moments later his hand ends up on her thigh. I like him and he makes me laugh, but he just seems so desperate and I'm sure that's a turn-off to Ashley. No wonder he returns. He's completely convinced they have a connection and he probably just thinks she made a mistake.

I've notice that with some of the guys when she sits down with them for 1 on 1 time she wraps herself up in a blanket. She doesn't share the blanket. Like she's putting a barrier between herself and some of the men. She doesn't do it with JP.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:46 pm

Diana wrote:I loved her family. It'll be SO fun to see them with Ben and JP. (:

I bet both guys will have no problem eating fries with gravy! I thought Brad was going to fall off his chair.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:51 pm

Samantharose wrote:

I bet both guys will have no problem eating fries with gravy! I thought Brad was going to fall off his chair.

I think both guys will "fit in" better with her family than Brad did. They seemed very playful and Brad was so stiff.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:53 pm

I can't wait to see Ben and JP with her parents! I predict that they'll love them both. <3
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Samantharose wrote:

That was hilarious. Brad is so lame.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:11 pm

JBF wrote:
summerluvn wrote:
Alanna wrote:

These moments are al so funny and the way you describe the them and especially the bold make it all that much more freakin hilarious! Maybe they (Ryan and William) want to be JP's friend because he's actually a normal guy, that's rare for this show.

As for when JP was supervising her, I rewatched it recently and she pulled out such a hilarious face when he said no flirting, like "WTH?! Fine!" before she went to go feel up Ben. giggling

:P I thought the same thing, Alanna. She was fishing, as per usual, and it backfired on her. Instead of pulling up a rainbow trout in the form of a compliment, she got a slimy boot instead. So she took her pole to a new fishing hole and had better luck there, as evidenced by the feeling up scene.

Hey! It got her man out of the lavender room... although it did take one handprint on each side of Ben's chest to do it.

Just like when he said it "stung" to see her go on a date with Ben, her eyes got all wide and gleeful.

I don't know if Ben really "falls for" her and some kind of drama happens late in the game, but just going by that episode I would say he had surrendered the girl and is just enjoying more time with his pool buddies. His comments about her "buzzing around" were soooooo tongue-in-cheek. Then that date with her was so buddy-buddy tourist trip like Constantine's. That line about jumping all over him was thrown in as a Big Tease... like that upcoming preview hug clip looking hot and heavy...

She laughs and laughs, and she has so much fun with Ben. She has fun and probably some of the "time of her life" type experiences that she isn't going to forget, but JP makes her hot and bothered. She "feels" JP, and I mean literally, so, which one does she pick?
There you have it in a nutshell. Forget all that gobble-de-gook about "makes he feel safe and comfortable" - my hind foot :gotcha:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Bloomers wrote:
JBF wrote:
summerluvn wrote:
Alanna wrote:

These moments are al so funny and the way you describe the them and especially the bold make it all that much more freakin hilarious! Maybe they (Ryan and William) want to be JP's friend because he's actually a normal guy, that's rare for this show.

As for when JP was supervising her, I rewatched it recently and she pulled out such a hilarious face when he said no flirting, like "WTH?! Fine!" before she went to go feel up Ben. giggling

:P I thought the same thing, Alanna. She was fishing, as per usual, and it backfired on her. Instead of pulling up a rainbow trout in the form of a compliment, she got a slimy boot instead. So she took her pole to a new fishing hole and had better luck there, as evidenced by the feeling up scene.

Hey! It got her man out of the lavender room... although it did take one handprint on each side of Ben's chest to do it.

Just like when he said it "stung" to see her go on a date with Ben, her eyes got all wide and gleeful.

I don't know if Ben really "falls for" her and some kind of drama happens late in the game, but just going by that episode I would say he had surrendered the girl and is just enjoying more time with his pool buddies. His comments about her "buzzing around" were soooooo tongue-in-cheek. Then that date with her was so buddy-buddy tourist trip like Constantine's. That line about jumping all over him was thrown in as a Big Tease... like that upcoming preview hug clip looking hot and heavy...

She laughs and laughs, and she has so much fun with Ben. She has fun and probably some of the "time of her life" type experiences that she isn't going to forget, but JP makes her hot and bothered. She "feels" JP, and I mean literally, so, which one does she pick?
There you have it in a nutshell. Forget all that gobble-de-gook about "makes he feel safe and comfortable" - my hind foot :gotcha:

So I guess you could say that Ben's the fries, but JP's the gravy? Then Ryan must be the cheese curds. 😆

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:17 pm

Samantharose wrote:I've notice that with some of the guys when she sits down with them for 1 on 1 time she wraps herself up in a blanket. She doesn't share the blanket. Like she's putting a barrier between herself and some of the men. She doesn't do it with JP.

I'm really glad to see that someone else has noticed this. Her dresses are so short anyway that I can understand why modesty would make the blanket almost necessary. But it's also obvious that she doesn't use a blanket when she's with JP.

One of those things that makes you go Hmmm ...

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 53 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 35 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell