SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by bilolo Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Samantharose wrote:
LucyVP wrote:Doesn't Ryan HAVE to be sent home from the 1 on 1? (If he indeed leaves, and I have no reason to doubt that at this point) They go on the date, there's always a rose for a 1 on 1. So she either gives him the rose (in which case, he's safe at the RC) or she doesn't (in which case, he leaves).

I suppose it's possible that he could be at the RC with a rose from the 1 on 1, and Ashley says, you know what, I changed my mind -- but I really really doubt that!

ETA: If she sends him home from the 1 on 1, and then later starts missing his attention and reassuring presence, this could explain his return. If she starts rethinking, because he's what she thinks she's supposed to want, then maybe she wants him back. Or else it's just a set up for more drama or to make him the next Bachelor. Or some mix of all of the above.

I'm still seeing her as most into JP, but it's a bit ominous (to me) that she said something like "he's the total package". Usually if a Bachelorette says that about someone, that isn't who they choose.

Ashley has said he's the total package about Ben F and JP.
so who's left Lucas as Kelad said omg this is a nightmare for me duh
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:34 pm

bilolo wrote:
Samantharose wrote:
LucyVP wrote:Doesn't Ryan HAVE to be sent home from the 1 on 1? (If he indeed leaves, and I have no reason to doubt that at this point) They go on the date, there's always a rose for a 1 on 1. So she either gives him the rose (in which case, he's safe at the RC) or she doesn't (in which case, he leaves).

I suppose it's possible that he could be at the RC with a rose from the 1 on 1, and Ashley says, you know what, I changed my mind -- but I really really doubt that!

ETA: If she sends him home from the 1 on 1, and then later starts missing his attention and reassuring presence, this could explain his return. If she starts rethinking, because he's what she thinks she's supposed to want, then maybe she wants him back. Or else it's just a set up for more drama or to make him the next Bachelor. Or some mix of all of the above.

I'm still seeing her as most into JP, but it's a bit ominous (to me) that she said something like "he's the total package". Usually if a Bachelorette says that about someone, that isn't who they choose.

so who's left Lucas as Kelad said omg this is a nightmare for me duh

who's left would be Constantine and Ames in the F4 since Lucas is rumored to go home next episode according to RS but this season has been wonky. we still haven't figured out everything and still don't know what happens on HTD's. giggling We know it's not Ames since he's been on BP2 and dating another girl from all accounts. Don't know about Constantine thou.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Has an F3 ever been this unattached to the lead like this before?

-Constantine and Ashley did not kiss on their first 1-1 date
-They showed him at the cocktail party in episode 5 telling her he felt closer to the guys
-He said he was done during the cocktail party after she told the guys about Bentley returning in episode 6
- We hear a VO of him saying he isn't ready to purpose.

I know there are other things about this I forgot to list.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Love_Me wrote:Has an F3 ever been this unattached to the lead like this before?

-They showed him at the cocktail party in episode 5 telling her he felt closer to the guys
-He said he was done during the cocktail party after she told the guys about Bentley returning in episode 6

I see more interest in Ashley from Ames than I do from Constantine. hmmm
Shadow
Shadow

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:43 pm

The only one who comes close IMO is Tanya from Byron's season who ended up as F2. Im guessing Ashley wanted to make all the breakups easy for herself so she got rid of Ryan and Ames first because they were hardest. I also think Dino would have been F2 if it was totally her choice, but he wanted to get the he11 out of Dodge and TPTB probably would have intervened and made her keep Ben instead anyway.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

He also told the guys at the cocktail party in episode 5 that he didn't have enough of a gut feeling to stand up and say he was ready to propose to her. He's the only guy left that she hasn't kissed yet. Bentley, Blake and Nick all kissed her and none of them ever had a 1-on-1 date with her. Surely this must happen on their date in the next episode? If not, it'll make me believe even more she only kept him around because it would be easier to eliminate him than someone who had stronger feelings for her. It all makes me wonder who really would've been eliminated in the last episode if Mickey hadn't left on his own.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:50 pm

Meredith's F3, Chad, never got a kiss from her; in fact she kind of mocked him for not having the guts to just kiss her. Not that she was interested in anyone but Ian anyway.

I also believe Andrew's F3, Tina Fabulous, didn't kiss him until either HTDs or FDs. And she also seemed to be sort of disinterested throughout. And Jesse didn't kiss Deanna until his HTD, and he was F1 (yeah, I know).

Constantine still has time to kiss Ashley, not that it will make a difference. I agree that so far, we haven't really seen any indication he's into her at all (or she's into him for that matter). I just think she ran out of other suitable guys to bring along, once she realized Ryan was too into her, and Lucas had a temper. And I'm guessing that she also doesn't take Ames to Fiji because she doesn't want to lead him on any further. That leaves Dino.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:03 pm

Samantharose wrote:

Out of the F2 though, only Ben has had the girlfriend/boyfriend comments made, right?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:26 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

Out of the F2 though, only Ben has had the girlfriend/boyfriend comments made, right?

I think Chris L called Ali his girlfriend during her season and he ended up being the F2.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

Yes. Ben got the gf/bf comments. She said JP is the total package for her.
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Love_Me wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
Samantharose wrote:

I think Chris L called Ali his girlfriend during her season and he ended up being the F2.

Jillian said it about Kiptyn when he met her parents (I think she said it before that, too) and he ended up being F2 as well.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:39 pm

Didn't Chris L. make the g/f comments after the concert rooftop date and then told the other guys in the PI:
"Thanks for playing, here's your departing gift". lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 53 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 38 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell