SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:02 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
anders wrote:Has JP gotten any other group date roses - I can't recall.

ETA: nope, I just went through them, this will be his only group date rose.

In the only group date both JP and Ben were on, Ben got the rose. It was interesting to me watching JP as Ash described why she was giving the rose to "this person". JP totally expects it to be him. As I have been saying, I no longer want Ben to be F1, but this was just interesting to me.

I got the feeling that she said something to JP to know he was getting a rose at the ceremony and his reaction was supposed to be jealous. Similar to what she told him at the 2nd RC about good times to come.

Was it ever confirmed that the kiss happened before she gave out the rose? She looked a little sloshed when her and JP were walking on the beach. That night was edited all sorts of crazy.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

Post by CHO Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:31 pm

What group date rose did JP get?

Ep 2 - he sat at home while Mickey won the coin toss.
Ep 3 - JP got the rose on his 1 on 1 date
Ep 4 - Ben got the group date rose for the orphanage
Ep 5 - Blake got the group date rose for the boxing

What am I missing ?
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Yeah, Blake got the GDR this week and next week it's bye bye blake!
I felt like he guilt tripped her out of that group rose. hmmm

The GDR really should have gone to Ames.Why Blake got it,I'll never understand.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:51 pm

CHO wrote:What group date rose did JP get?

Ep 2 - he sat at home while Mickey won the coin toss.
Ep 3 - JP got the rose on his 1 on 1 date
Ep 4 - Ben got the group date rose for the orphanage
Ep 5 - Blake got the group date rose for the boxing

What am I missing ?

you're not missing anything - he won't get a group date rose until episode 7 when he's on a group date with Ames and Lucas

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:Yeah, Blake got the GDR this week and next week it's bye bye blake!

Well, Blake won the competition, but I agree, it should've gone to Ames. But she didn't even go to the hosp with him - at least Andy went with Bevin.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:56 pm

bambam64 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

In the only group date both JP and Ben were on, Ben got the rose. It was interesting to me watching JP as Ash described why she was giving the rose to "this person". JP totally expects it to be him. As I have been saying, I no longer want Ben to be F1, but this was just interesting to me.

I got the feeling that she said something to JP to know he was getting a rose at the ceremony and his reaction was supposed to be jealous. Similar to what she told him at the 2nd RC about good times to come.

Was it ever confirmed that the kiss happened before she gave out the rose? She looked a little sloshed when her and JP were walking on the beach. That night was edited all sorts of crazy.

When Ashley described why she was giving the rose to Ben F she looked over at JP as she said "and the conversation we had..." It seemed to insinuate "don't worry JP...you and I still have more chemistry." JP did look jealous, though.
Just my observations...

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:08 pm

philphan wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

When Ashley described why she was giving the rose to Ben F she looked over at JP as she said "and the conversation we had..." It seemed to insinuate "don't worry JP...you and I still have more chemistry." JP did look jealous, though.
Just my observations...

It doesn't surprise me that Ben got that group date rose. Up until then, he had virtually no screen time, and considering he is F2, they had to start his story somehow. So he paints her an elephant, gets the GDR, and then has his solo date the following week. Yay, he's finally on the radar screen. And if he and Ash had had some crazy chemistry on that date, I think many of us would still be doubting RS's spoiler. Now it just seems too little, too late.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:14 pm

philphan wrote:
bambam64 wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Just my observations...

I agree. Maybe the camera man made some oogly-eyed face and JP reacted. Actually, he could have truly been jealous even though he knew he was safe. They made sure to include his conversation with Blake and Ben. Perhaps, he knew that Ben F and Ashley had finally kissed and it was a little difficult to stomach?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:15 pm

anders wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:

Well, Blake won the competition, but I agree, it should've gone to Ames. But she didn't even go to the hosp with him - at least Andy went with Bevin.

TPTB probably didn't let her go to the hospital with Ames.

I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
anders wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:

I'll bet money she asked to and they said no, he`ll be fine. They need more reasons for the public to be angry with her. Like someone mentioned she has to be really low for the redemption angle to work. She did get points from people for not watching Nick and Dino's fight and going to get help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:23 pm

bambam64 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
anders wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:

I'll bet money she asked to and they said no, he`ll be fine. They need more reasons for the public to be angry with her. Like someone mentioned she has to be really low for the redemption angle to work. She did get points from people for not watching Nick and Dino's fight and going to get help.

Apparently her obsession with Bentley isn't enough for TPTB.They need people to continue to be angry with her.

I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm not angry with her that she didn't go to the hosp - it was an observation.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 53 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 31 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #2

+83
kdubs_ca
moflan
Cecilia
Nativenewyorker
LibbyBell