Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:25 am

Alanna wrote:
BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I think William was supposed to originally have been the F3. He had that first date in Ep. 2 ( like Ashley and Frank) that went so very well, especially since we don't have anybody in the F4 coming out of the 2nd Episode. That is the first time that has happened since Matt's season, and there wasn't a 1-1 during the 2nd episode during his season.
I, too, think she never quite got over his part in the roast.

What is interesting is that Ashley and Frank were both originally supposed to be F2's.

Love_Me wrote:

I believe the lead has about 4 people on his/her radar that they liked the best after the M & G. Maybe someone else can share more details about how this works.

Yes, during the Meet & Greet the star is privately asked who are his/her top picks. Typically 3 are selected, but could be less or more.

So by that logic, William was F2 and Bentley F1 according to what she said during her fit with JP F3/F4. How...nice for him. no no

I do agree with JBF in the other thread that Bentley, William, Ryan, and JP were her top 4 guys and then the others kept getting bumped up as Bentley ditched her, William hurt her, and who knows what went wrong with Ryan (house drama?).

I know I am on the Ryan bandwagon, but I do think that going by that logic, Ryan's return might mean more and for some reason, his return might actually change the outcome of who Ashley chooses?????

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 am

Coastal wrote:

I know I am on the Ryan bandwagon, but I do think that going by that logic, Ryan's return might mean more and for some reason, his return might actually change the outcome of who Ashley chooses?????

That is why I think it is important to keep one's mind open to anyone being F1, including Ashley walking away alone. Look beyond Ben F and JP, although at this point JP is strongly considered.
avatar
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by LaureanT on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:13 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I know I am on the Ryan bandwagon, but I do think that going by that logic, Ryan's return might mean more and for some reason, his return might actually change the outcome of who Ashley chooses?????

That is why I think it is important to keep one's mind open to anyone being F1, including Ashley walking away alone. Look beyond Ben F and JP, although at this point JP is strongly considered.

Exactly what I am doing, Blondiegal! I am keeping an open mind about Ashley walking away alone. One clue for me: Chris H mentions in one of his blogs that does Ashley have enough time to recover from her heartbreak over Bentley? I don't think it is JP that she will end up with. Her season somewhat reminds me of Chantal & Brad. I was so convinced it was Chantal at the end up until half-way of the season. I have only seen 3 episodes. I haven't seen anything on the others such as Ben F (especially). I will also looking for that "special glow" on Ashley's face looking like a girl in love. Ali was always happy and had a "special glow" about her. Time will tell.....


Last edited by LaureanT on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870
Join date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 am

Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:23 am

BlondieGal wrote:
Bloomers wrote:

I think William was supposed to originally have been the F3. He had that first date in Ep. 2 ( like Ashley and Frank) that went so very well, especially since we don't have anybody in the F4 coming out of the 2nd Episode. That is the first time that has happened since Matt's season, and there wasn't a 1-1 during the 2nd episode during his season.
I, too, think she never quite got over his part in the roast.

What is interesting is that Ashley and Frank were both originally supposed to be F2's.

Love_Me wrote:

I believe the lead has about 4 people on his/her radar that they liked the best after the M & G. Maybe someone else can share more details about how this works.

Yes, during the Meet & Greet the star is privately asked who are his/her top picks. Typically 3 are selected, but could be less or more.

I await for the season when the main has a poker face and keeps her/his cards close to her/chest regarding things like this. Editing after the fact will still be a huge factor, but it might make things more interesting. Things have gotten a bit too routine.
avatar
Kashathediva
Moderator
Moderator

Female Posts : 29357
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:04 am

anders wrote:
Coastal wrote:I got a gutt feeling that Ryan may have more to do with the finale than we are led to believe........

ugh - I hope you're wrong, that is so 2 years ago. And why, why bring him back a F5/6 to the FRC - at least with Reid it had context - Ash sending Ryan away on their date, when it wasn't a rose or go, is pretty definite - it doesn't make sense for him to come back at FRC (or even FD for that matter)- I really hope they don't do that again.

Both good points.

Here's another question. Would they repeat the storyline in yet another season ? They have had Jeremy coming back to plead his case, they have had Reid doing essentially the same thing. Now in yet another season they have both Bentley (though admittedly unwillingly) and Ryan (presumably willingly) go through the same storyline again ?
Something is just not adding up.

And as to the previous discussion on this thread, Ryan got her FIR. She gave him the next Group rose date where she said she was 'blown away'. Would that not have put him in her initial Top 4 ? On night 1, he was her top 1 therefore the FIR. Or was it all for the producers ? She visibly reacted to him out of that limo, IMO way more than any of the other guys.
So in that case, why no 1 on 1 for Ryan ? Episode 7 imo doesn't really count lol.

It just doesn't make sense. I'd love to hear what you'll think of this.
avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:21 am

I don't believe that the FIR always goes to a top contender - Jill gave hers to David Good - Brad gave his to Ash S, only two FIR roses ever went to the F1 - Jesse and Roberto - but typically the FIR recipients are one of the F4.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:06 am

anders wrote:I don't believe that the FIR always goes to a top contender - Jill gave hers to David Good - Brad gave his to Ash S, only two FIR roses ever went to the F1 - Jesse and Roberto - but typically the FIR recipients are one of the F4.

Often, they at least get an early date! The FIR is supposed to show that person really made a good impression, so the idea would be that they would get a date. That is why it is surprising that she keeps RyanP on for so long without/before giving him a 1-1 date.
avatar
Bloomers

Posts : 2825
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:12 am

David Good never got a 1:1 did he? I realize the FIRs usually get an early date, but it's not necessarily written in stone. I don't think Sarah Canada ever got a 1:1 with Travis, just the 2:1.

There were seasons where the FIR recipient got the first 1:1 date - Stephanie/Andy, Lisa/PLo -I'm sure there are others I'm not remembering right now.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:16 am

You are right anders regarding David and Sarah

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

anders wrote:David Good never got a 1:1 did he? I realize the FIRs usually get an early date, but it's not necessarily written in stone. I don't think Sarah Canada ever got a 1:1 with Travis, just the 2:1.

There were seasons where the FIR recipient got the first 1:1 date - Stephanie/Andy, Lisa/PLo -I'm sure there are others I'm not remembering right now.
No he didn't.
But neither did he get any group roses either. Ryan has. The only real 1 on 1 time shown with David was when he tried to feel her up (yuck).


avatar
nd4reality

Female Posts : 12916
Join date : 2011-05-24
Age : 49

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by anders on Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:23 am

All it could mean is that Ryan was pegged to be the next bach, therefore she was instructed to give him the FIR and a group date rose - I think we read way too much into these things when we know there is far more producer input than we will ever really know. (She prolly wanted to give her FIR to Bent). And why else is he returning after not receiving a rose on a date that wasn’t a rose or go date – it smacks of next bachelor set up to me.
avatar
anders

Posts : 5398
Join date : 2011-03-23
Age : 55
Location : Nova Scotia

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum