SELECT CONTENT

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 pm

NadjaM wrote:I know this doesn't matter, but I was thinking...what would it be like if Ashley hadn't been The Bachelorette? Would they have gone with Shawntel? Even then, I can't see her carrying her own show very well. Chantal or Emily would have been good leads but were obviously taken, so that didn't work out.

At this point I would have preferred Michelle Money.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:16 pm

Max64 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:Now I don't want either Ben or JP to be her F1. Neither one of them deserves this.

Oh, it will all be fine in the end.. y'all are getting sucked into what TP's want you to! The Bentley drama!! She is over it, was over it, and will be fine in the end..
It won't matter by the end, many in the general viewing audience won't care who she picks.
My unspoiled friends are so turned off by Ashley tonight, they said all these guys should run like hell outta there,
she doesn't deserve any of them. :pale:

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

klarson79 wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:
ninu wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:I guess it still holds true that Ali's the smartest Bachelorette we've had.

Unfortunately, the only person Ash looked at the way Ali looked at Roberto was Bentley hissyfit

no no no Embarassed :puke: no idea hissyfit duh

LOL! No kidding. I don't think we will be getting the Ali/Roberto type love story this year. no no

I disagree. Ashley turns into pure mush around JP. She has it bad for him. The producers are the ones instructing her to hype the Bentley drama to fit their storyline. Just watch the episode with the mute button on and watch her body language with JP.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:17 pm

Tonight was soooo annoying. It was probably the worst episode of this stupid show I have ever seen. I am with Bentley after tonight ... Emily should have been the Bette. What a complete waste. If I even hear the word Bentley ever again I think I will throw a shoe through my television. Run Ben and JP run!!!! Ashley is coming off a complete basket-case.

Seriously though Ben was awesome tonight and those JP kisses ... wowza!

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 pm

I could have gone for Madison with the fangs, with the mask guy Jeff, being her F1. Not that is pretty bad.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:19 pm

All I can say after watching this episode (and tuning in 30 minutes late) is it's now fact that Ashley got completely and totally thrown under the bus. Completely.

Last edited by CarrieAlexander on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Alanna wrote:This is mortifying, appalling and humiliating. You would think Roberto left Ali or something with this carrying on. I hope she walked away alone.

Alanna, it's looking more like that to me, that she's alone. I wouldn't want to be a rebounder. I'm still wondering about the scene of her pacing in that gown. There's no love story this time.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Just got done watching The Bentley Show, er, I mean Ashley Is Insecure Show, no wait, The Bachelorette!!

OK...loving me some Ben! NOW I hope RS is wrong!! He is too adorable.
I like JP, but he is getting the sexy, jealous, in our face, obvious connection edit. If he's F1, I will be surprised, as it's never that obvious.
Ames was a sweetheart....he speaks more intelligently than any guy ever on this show. He seems like he lived a very entitled life, yet, I like him. I liked how he could carry on a conversation. I think he'd get real bored with Ashley in the real world.
Dino seems like a nice guy....she picked a really good F4.

Don't know what to think of Ryan now...he is beginning to remind me a little of Jake.
Off to read everyone else's thoughts now.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:20 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:All I can say after watching this episode (and tuning in 30 minutes late) is it's now fact that Ashley got completely and totally thrown under the bus. Completely.
ITA What a confusing mess.

Last edited by Gina on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

I still like Ash, but I wish she would stop with the Bentley talk. Can't wait till she gets her closure and moves on.

Last edited by cupcakes on Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Has she said in any post-filming interviews that she's actually with someone? Or just "I'm happy"?

Isn't it typical for leads to usually tease a little and admit that they have chosen somebody without revealing who? Veterans, please speak up.
NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:21 pm

This season is turning into a tennis match. Getting whiplash just watching it.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 4 - 6/13 - Discussion - Spoilers

+67
summerluvn
TrustxLove
Princess81320
twochicklets
jelle