SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:10 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

the recap?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:11 pm

anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

the recap?

Yes, he has written a recap every week.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:12 pm

very good - it's long, I'm going to print it off and take it home and eat my Reese PB cups while I'm reading it.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:13 pm

reason wrote:Ben was featured at the meet and greet and he was the only one who talk about how stunningly beautiful Ashley in a pi was after talking to her about himself and the winery he started with his best friend 3 yrs ago

Right, but that was pretty much his only conversation with her we were shown in the first 3 episodes. If you weren't spoiled that he went far, you would never think it based on the lack of screentime he had up until episode 4, when we finally got some insight into his personality; prior to that he was Ben who? That has never happened with a F1 before.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:16 pm

I was spoiled here but I made sure to watch and listen to the words been said and from where I stand Ben wins but this might be the one time that I am wrong but I dont think so and holding on to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

reason wrote:I was spoiled here but I made sure to watch and listen to the words been said and from where I stand Ben wins but this might be the one time that I am wrong but I dont think so and holding on to that.

You said last night that Ben was not F1 and that RS is right this time. Suspect :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:22 pm

My medication was talking and the JP was convincing in the new light of day not buying RS or the JP love.

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:25 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
reason wrote:I was spoiled here but I made sure to watch and listen to the words been said and from where I stand Ben wins but this might be the one time that I am wrong but I dont think so and holding on to that.

You said last night that Ben was not F1 and that RS is right this time. Suspect :shock:

Yeah, I wondered what happened to that too??? 😕

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:Whoa I wake up this morning and suddenly Ames is back in the F1 running ?

Whast did I miss?

I'm a little surprised by this too, considering he's been spoiled to be on Bachelor Pad 2. Don't think he'd be doing that show if he was Ashley's F1, so in my mind that kind of takes him out of the running.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 pm

BlondieGal wrote:Finally saw Monday night's show and was not as bad as I expected. I have to say if Love_Me had not spoiled that Ben was in the F2 I would not place him there. (You rock in sleuthing Love_Me! ❤ ). I saw on a few non-spoiler posts on another board that people cannot tell the difference between Constantine and Ben F. If the hair dresser would have stayed we would have had triplets. :laughingoutlou As an aside, Ashley said she wanted one thing and came out with another (ala Ali). Did she want a guy w/ long hair (3 guys cast) and came out with someone with a shaved head? :giggle:

We only saw Ashley say "Bentley" 4 times, so it appears the producers over-did it. I talked more in-depth about this in the Episode discussion. That is the story line though ~ can Ashley overcome her lust for Bentley and accept a better man in the end? From how it appears so far, all of the F4 are the 'better man' at this point.

When Blake, Ben F and JP are talking in the bedroom, it was interesting that Ben was just being silly about kissing Ash just to get JP's goat. He also made a comment that entailed he knew that JP was all in for Ashley (not exact wording). It seems that the guys all know that JP is the one there for Ashley, and they are along for the ride. The slow burn could be JP because his story was there from the beginning and took awhile to get to 'Bachelor love.' Ben has been 'the phantom' until this show.

I saw absolutely nothing w/ any other guy. Ashley thinks Ben is cute, but the star has to keep the audience in suspense via the producers so she has to play it up. At least that is what I am seeing at this point. Constantine reminds me of the cute business guy that can talk to anyone and everyone and have a great time. That is how is was with Ashley. No romance that I could see. If the guys got liquored up more then we might see more kissing, or at least more intense kissing.

The kisses w/ Ben F were not as connected as they were w/ JP. Three times Ashley backed up from Ben. Even if there was more that is what the editing department wanted us to see. Would the slow burn begin now? Has any other 'love story' began so late in the show? :greenman: We have seen the hidden edit but not to this degree. I will continue to look for clues for any of them since Fleiss Twittered "OMG" regarding the FRC. Then again he is in charge of the editing department, so that is in the back of my mind.

I would say that the producers set up and are now playing up the broken-hearted drama w/ Bentley. I cannot see how she could fall in love w/ someone w/out any alone time or 1:1 date. Like Bentley's ex-wife stated, okay she fell in love by spending 63 minutes with him. Maybe given her father's alcoholism she falls for the bad guy in wanting to repair him. (Ashley ~ read "Women Who Love Too Much.") Anyway, Ali played it up w/ Frank and I see that happening here to a degree. It is just too over the top. What also was strange was last week when Ashley went to hide in her bed she stuck her head out for the camera. If I am depressed then the covers are over me so no one can see me, and I would be telling the camera guys to go away. :tissuebox

Great post BUT I disagree with some points

On the group date there was no time for flirting per JP. What did Ash do?? She went around the corner and absolutely put the flirt meter up to max, and he returned the favor as well. Also during their 1n1 time at the cocktail party that flirt meter went into over drive. So yes, I disagree that there is no other guy in this race.
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:52 pm

Guess my other post is floating round in space some where....

But.... Everyone is outraged about how quickly Ash developed feelings for what's his name, yet no one comments on how quickly JP has done the same towards Ash

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:54 pm

Didn’t Ashley initiate her kisses with Ben, whereas JP initiated this kisses with Ash?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 46 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222