SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by anders Thu 16 Jun - 18:20

Living wrote:
anders wrote:

I wonder how JP will be portrayed next week when it's BenF's turn for his 1:1.

Of course we'll see Ash overcome Bent (just as Em removed her ring after the NASCAR date). Once Ash overcomes that hurdle in HK I expect we won't hear another word about him. Just like we never saw the ring again after the NASCAR date.

Sorry, both CH and Ashley say he features in the next 2 episodes.

I meant when he's finally gone for good.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun - 19:12

agentcurls wrote:
Living wrote:
ironcat wrote:Having a pristine edit is also not indicative of being F1, as Kip, Reid and Chris L can attest to. More likely it means the producers are considering you for the next Bachelor.

F3 sounds like Ben alla Reid. The F1 is usually edited as bland, not much chemistry for the first 5 or six episodes.

Bland, maybe, but most of our bachettes have been shown to have chemistry with F1 from first epi (Meredith & Ian/Jillian & Ed/Ali & Roberto), and most have had a solid 1:1 during first 3 epis that include some smooching. To me, that puts Ames out of the running, although I would be pleasantly surprised if she went in that direction.

I think part of the wonkiness of the edit thus far has to do with Bentley - and whether true or not, them playing up like she saw him as her F1. I would expect the edit to start to change and hopefully get a bit clearer going forward?

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu 16 Jun - 19:32

Whoa I wake up this morning and suddenly Ames is back in the F1 running ?

Whast did I miss?

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu 16 Jun - 19:35

Starshine_16 wrote:Whoa I wake up this morning and suddenly Ames is back in the F1 running ?

Whast did I miss?

No kidding! :Spitoutdrink:

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 14 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu 16 Jun - 19:37

KatesMom wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Living wrote:
ironcat wrote:Having a pristine edit is also not indicative of being F1, as Kip, Reid and Chris L can attest to. More likely it means the producers are considering you for the next Bachelor.

F3 sounds like Ben alla Reid. The F1 is usually edited as bland, not much chemistry for the first 5 or six episodes.

Bland, maybe, but most of our bachettes have been shown to have chemistry with F1 from first epi (Meredith & Ian/Jillian & Ed/Ali & Roberto), and most have had a solid 1:1 during first 3 epis that include some smooching. To me, that puts Ames out of the running, although I would be pleasantly surprised if she went in that direction.

I think part of the wonkiness of the edit thus far has to do with Bentley - and whether true or not, them playing up like she saw him as her F1. I would expect the edit to start to change and hopefully get a bit clearer going forward?

They did the same thing with Frank and Roberto, they edited Frank as the F1 very early on and that’s why we got very little Roberto F1 edit. Although Frank’s edit did start to change in Iceland (the hot springs, that was Iceland right?). And of course the spoilers per TeamKip were that Chris L was F1, so there was 3 F1 edits that were completely different. In the end it was a hodgepodge of different edits, as has been the norm the last few seasons. Who’s F1?? Your guess is as good as mine. There are arguments for Ben F and JP being F1.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu 16 Jun - 19:44

anders wrote:
KatesMom wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
Living wrote:

They did the same thing with Frank and Roberto, they edited Frank as the F1 very early on and that’s why we got very little Roberto F1 edit. Although Frank’s edit did start to change in Iceland (the hot springs, that was Iceland right?). And of course the spoilers per TeamKip were that Chris L was F1, so there was 3 F1 edits that were completely different. In the end it was a hodgepodge of different edits, as has been the norm the last few seasons. Who’s F1?? Your guess is as good as mine. There are arguments for Ben F and JP being F1.

I think what we've heard post-show all point to JP being F1:
1) Tweets that he is the winner (of course may or may not be true).
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).
5) RS claiming JP is the winner (again, he may have been Fleissed).

However, the edit is leading both directions. scratch :study: Suspect
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun - 19:45

Love_Me wrote:Not only did Ashley mention that she feel asleep on J.P in her blog after episode 3....they had her talking about it to him in episode 4.

Which tells me she wanted people to know that happened because she thought there was a chance TPTB would not have included her talking about it in episode 4.

What... no "tent-gate" like Molly and Jason? 👅 hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun - 19:49

mnmhughes wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Not only did Ashley mention that she feel asleep on J.P in her blog after episode 3....they had her talking about it to him in episode 4.

Which tells me she wanted people to know that happened because she thought there was a chance TPTB would not have included her talking about it in episode 4.

Whatever it means down the road, I think falling asleep with him was (is?) a big deal for her. I also think that Ashley was "apologizing" for it in order to kinda gauge his reaction and wanted him to say exactly what he said- that he loved it, blah blah blah.

Again, WHY would she say that if Ben is the F1? If she wanted to mention it without making Ben upset, she could have said something like, "I was so tired, I fell asleep. I felt so bad for JP" or something along those lines.

Well IF Ben is the F1... she could be saying it as a "NOTHING HAPPENED" on that date. :greenman: Just a thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu 16 Jun - 19:54

mnmhughes wrote:
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu 16 Jun - 19:59

anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

I am in agreement that the edit is wonky.

lostangelesblog.wordpress.com
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu 16 Jun - 20:03

If we look back on who the F1s were, they all were featured (but not the most featured) at the M&G, and all had either a 1 on 1 or some significant screen time that showed a connection of sorts with the lead within the first couple of episodes, is this correct? So if Ben is F1, he will be the first who didn't fit this pattern.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 16 Jun - 20:05

Ben was featured at the meet and greet and he was the only one who talk about how stunningly beautiful Ashley in a pi was after talking to her about himself and the winery he started with his best friend 3 yrs ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 46 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 30 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222