SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

dee wrote:
Gina wrote:Kinda off topic. But Wes Hayden said about his edit on Jilly's, that he didn't care, he just took his check each week.
What the heck does that mean. They get paid weekly and who all gets paid...the F4?
Uhhh, I think he said if HE were ASHLEY, he couldn't give two sh*ts about a connection or the edit, as long as he gets to cash in those checks each week and get his PEOPLEs cover.
Ok, sorry, I meant my point to be more about getting a check weekly than his edit comments that made me wonder WTH...do they get paid weekly????

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by BlondieGal Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:22 pm

Jeepers wrote:MNM sorry I was more responding to BGs post and more in generalities. The comment about the kisses with Ben more specifically, IE. Nothing there. If there was nothing there why would she go back for more.

As far as the flirting, well it really didnt show which happened first, edited tho to show JP first. Is that what really happened??

It reminded me of Ali's 1:1 date with Chris L ~ I was waiting for their kisses to be 'magic' and it just fell flat. That is how it seemed to me between Ben and Ash. I have no horse in this race and no favorite, including Ashley, so just my thoughts as watching the show. :greenman: I do appreciate you comments Jeepers! ❤

I think that like Ali the producers have to prod Ashley to kiss on other guys to make the show interesting.

Hopefully the future shows will help point us in more information on the relationships forming.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 pm

agentcurls wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
agentcurls wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Jeepers wrote:MNM sorry I was more responding to BGs post and more in generalities. The comment about the kisses with Ben more specifically, IE. Nothing there. If there was nothing there why would she go back for more.

As far as the flirting, well it really didnt show which happened first, edited tho to show JP first. Is that what really happened??

They could have edited it differently, but I tend to believe that Ashley went to JP first, as she painted with Ben and dipped her whole hand in the paint and that would have been noticeable in her scene with JP. :greenman:

....and of course JP was in the background of that shot for a reaction......

And Ben was right around the corner too when JP made his comment

Yeah, they were right there next to each other so I'm not sure either. I just thought maybe we could tell by the paint on her hands?

There is a definitive push/pull competitive edit between the F2 that hasn't been so evident in past seasons. I'm looking forward to seeing Ash's 1:1 with Ben F. I think it will say a lot.

I kinda feel like it isn't necessary for Ashely to pursue JP, except when she feels that he is pulling back or being standoffish. Then she pursues him. Too soon to tell with Ben because we haven't seen very much of him.

But one thing for sure.......if JP isn't F1, then there will be alot for her to overcome with her choice. Not only is the Bentley fiasco front and center and how she was ready to run off to Salt Lake City right then, but then there are all the comments about JP. The best kisses (twice she has mentioned this), he is so sexy.....that shaved head (something that is unique only to JP on the show), then the mmmmm.....mmmmm....mmmmm!

moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm

I kinda feel like it isn't necessary for Ashely to pursue JP, except when she feels that he is pulling back or being standoffish.

She did express being worried about not giving JP enough attention on the group date. That is why she pulled him aside and asked him if he was ok on the beach. Once she got that reassurance you saw her relax.

JP mentioned he wanted to be sure she felt the same way before going all in (I am sure someone posted what exactly he said word for word in one of the threads on here)

Ashley is nervous to go all in because she fears having her heart broken......
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
I kinda feel like it isn't necessary for Ashely to pursue JP, except when she feels that he is pulling back or being standoffish.

She did express being worried about not giving JP enough attention on the group date. That is why she pulled him aside and asked him if he was ok on the beach. Once she got that reassurance you saw her relax.

JP mentioned he wanted to be sure she felt the same way before going all in (I am sure someone posted what exactly he said word for word in one of the threads on here)

Ha Ha! Some of us just keep an extra "stash" of these lines since they tend to get buried in the threads.

"She makes me feel great but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed. I don’t know what’s going through her head."

I saw a little of Ryan Sutter in those lines. Here is a key quote from him back in February 2003:

"I’ve gone from head over heels in love to thinking about her and the other guys to thinking about whether she’s being honest with me… like why she won’t just tell me she likes me, why, why this is so one-sided."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:01 pm

JBF wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Ha Ha! Some of us just keep an extra "stash" of these lines since they tend to get buried in the threads.

"She makes me feel great but I’m a little nervous to go all in, to get so emotionally committed. I don’t know what’s going through her head."

I saw a little of Ryan Sutter in those lines. Here is a key quote from him back in February 2003:

"I’ve gone from head over heels in love to thinking about her and the other guys to thinking about whether she’s being honest with me… like why she won’t just tell me she likes me, why, why this is so one-sided."

Thank you JBF. You have an excellent memory! Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 1201391414 Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 102833939
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:46 pm

Love_Me wrote:
JBF wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

Thank you JBF. You have an excellent memory! Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 1201391414 Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 18 102833939

Funny, I remember that season like it was only yesterday, but so many others are a complete blur by now... Bloomers is the one who really remembers the stuff.

In addition, a FEW clips are available on youtube. Just wish somebody would upload those of Trista with Charlie and Russ, because they were a lot of fun to watch. Trista was very sexy looking when she was arguing with Russ in Sedona (?), Arizona. That blond hair against the roaring fire! Reminded me of Elizabeth Montgomery in Bewitched each time she got mad at Dick York.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Awwww....I love Ryan Sutter. My friends and I all wanted to be Trista back in the day because of how he treated her. And it's so lovely that it continues to this day.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm

anders wrote:Didn’t Ashley initiate her kisses with Ben, whereas JP initiated this kisses with Ash?

Nope Ben leaned in first.

ETA: Oops, I should have read to the end of the thread first as people already covered this topic.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:59 pm

anders wrote:Didn’t Ashley initiate her kisses with Ben, whereas JP initiated this kisses with Ash?
I see it that way too Anders.........seems like Ash is initiating the contact with Ben.......JP seems to initiate the contact with Ash........kinda reminiscent of a F2 edit, the one that is doing the initiating. When the lead initiates it, shows she wants it........to me, a F1 edit??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:04 am

nd4reality wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
I think what we've heard post-show all point to JP being F1:
1) Tweets that he is the winner (of course may or may not be true).
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).
5) RS claiming JP is the winner (again, he may have been Fleissed).

However, the edit is leading both directions. scratch :study: Suspect

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

I am in agreement that the edit is wonky.lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

Agree on this too.

So far JP has a strong physical edit which is evident of not only the "heated" kisses they have shared but all the PIs describing them as such. Ben has been getting the emotional connection edit.
Bentley has been getting "the one" coughstupidgirlcough.

Now once Bentley is banished in episode 6, the editors will in all likelyhood start changing and switching up their edits and we will see where this trainwreck is finally heading.

JP's edit IMO isn't F1............RS saying that JP is F1 isn't a sure thing in my books........been wrong too many times to count on what he says as word.
The other reasons that mnm said can be misconstruded in several ways..........I honestly don't think that those things automatically means JP is the F1, by a long shot.

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 am

Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
I think what we've heard post-show all point to JP being F1:
1) Tweets that he is the winner (of course may or may not be true).
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).
5) RS claiming JP is the winner (again, he may have been Fleissed).

However, the edit is leading both directions. scratch :study: Suspect

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

I am in agreement that the edit is wonky.lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

Agree on this too.

So far JP has a strong physical edit which is evident of not only the "heated" kisses they have shared but all the PIs describing them as such. Ben has been getting the emotional connection edit.
Bentley has been getting "the one" coughstupidgirlcough.

Now once Bentley is banished in episode 6, the editors will in all likelyhood start changing and switching up their edits and we will see where this trainwreck is finally heading.

JP's edit IMO isn't F1............RS saying that JP is F1 isn't a sure thing in my books........been wrong too many times to count on what he says as word.
The other reasons that mnm said can be misconstruded in several ways..........I honestly don't think that those things automatically means JP is the F1, by a long shot.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. That's the great thing about this board. yes 👋
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 46 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222