SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:16 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
I think what we've heard post-show all point to JP being F1:
1) Tweets that he is the winner (of course may or may not be true).
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).
5) RS claiming JP is the winner (again, he may have been Fleissed).

However, the edit is leading both directions. scratch :study: Suspect

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

I am in agreement that the edit is wonky.lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

Agree on this too.

So far JP has a strong physical edit which is evident of not only the "heated" kisses they have shared but all the PIs describing them as such. Ben has been getting the emotional connection edit.
Bentley has been getting "the one" coughstupidgirlcough.

Now once Bentley is banished in episode 6, the editors will in all likelyhood start changing and switching up their edits and we will see where this trainwreck is finally heading.

JP's edit IMO isn't F1............RS saying that JP is F1 isn't a sure thing in my books........been wrong too many times to count on what he says as word.
The other reasons that mnm said can be misconstruded in several ways..........I honestly don't think that those things automatically means JP is the F1, by a long shot.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. That's the great thing about this board. yes 👋

You seem to believe RS, can I ask why when he has been very wrong last season...........He said Chantal was the F1 and swore up and down that she and Brad were together for thanksgiving, yet he couldn't of been further from the truth and then when on Fort it was sleuthed that Emily was the F1, he suddenly changed his mind. Yet that season, it got disasterous on numerous boards as people believed RS and several fights, etc were started over it. He was wrong with Ali's season, again changing his mind after someone on Fort found out that Ali did choose someone and it was Roberto. I guess I have an extremely hard time believing the guy with that bad of a track record. With Jakes season, he was right and with Jason/Molly/Melissa thing he was right.........the rest of the time, he was wrong............just kinda makes me wonder how he can be believed again??????

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
anders wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
I think what we've heard post-show all point to JP being F1:
1) Tweets that he is the winner (of course may or may not be true).
2) Jesse Kovacs claiming Ben is not F1, as he saw him in San Diego on Monday night (still haven't heard why he thinks this).
3) Ben F. tweeting, esp. a link to a disparaging and unkind blog about Ashley (At best, he's a jilted suitor. At worse, he's an insensitive fiancee.).
4) Life & Style mag describing Ash's fiance as "gushing" (of course may or may not be true).
5) RS claiming JP is the winner (again, he may have been Fleissed).

However, the edit is leading both directions. scratch :study: Suspect

I'm not saying JP isn't F1 - I'm saying that his edit isn't pointing me in that direction.

what diparaging blog - link please, or where can i find it?

I am in agreement that the edit is wonky.lostangelesblog.wordpress.com

Agree on this too.

So far JP has a strong physical edit which is evident of not only the "heated" kisses they have shared but all the PIs describing them as such. Ben has been getting the emotional connection edit.
Bentley has been getting "the one" coughstupidgirlcough.

Now once Bentley is banished in episode 6, the editors will in all likelyhood start changing and switching up their edits and we will see where this trainwreck is finally heading.

JP's edit IMO isn't F1............RS saying that JP is F1 isn't a sure thing in my books........been wrong too many times to count on what he says as word.
The other reasons that mnm said can be misconstruded in several ways..........I honestly don't think that those things automatically means JP is the F1, by a long shot.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion. That's the great thing about this board. yes 👋

You seem to believe RS, can I ask why when he has been very wrong last season...........He said Chantal was the F1 and swore up and down that she and Brad were together for thanksgiving, yet he couldn't of been further from the truth and then when on Fort it was sleuthed that Emily was the F1, he suddenly changed his mind. Yet that season, it got disasterous on numerous boards as people believed RS and several fights, etc were started over it. He was wrong with Ali's season, again changing his mind after someone on Fort found out that Ali did choose someone and it was Roberto. I guess I have an extremely hard time believing the guy with that bad of a track record. With Jakes season, he was right and with Jason/Molly/Melissa thing he was right.........the rest of the time, he was wrong............just kinda makes me wonder how he can be believed again??????

RS is at the very bottom of my list of evidence exactly for the reason you mentioned: his credibility is low.

Regardless, I don't think either of us is going to convince the other and that's not really the purpose of this board anyways.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 pm

IMO the blog points to someone imbibing some sour grapes!

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:31 pm

BachetteFan wrote:IMO the blog points to someone imbibing some sour grapes!

I agree
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 pm

I am going out on a limb and say JP is the F1. I have been wrong only 2x in my picks for Bach/Bachelorette F1....Brad not picking anybody when I thought he will choose Deanna and Jake picking Vienna.
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by Nativenewyorker Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:07 pm

bing2262 wrote:I am going out on a limb and say JP is the F1. I have been wrong only 2x in my picks for Bach/Bachelorette F1....Brad not picking anybody when I thought he will choose Deanna and Jake picking Vienna.

I agree with you and my belief has nothing to do with RS. I am not going to trust him after his prediction that Ali ended up with no one. Roberto stood out to me from the very first episode. I watched the love story unfold with him and Ali, while RS stubbornly insisted that he was right and everyone else was wrong.

I am going with my gut instinct, as I did with Roberto and Ali. JP caught my eye from the beginning. I think it's more than physical. We just haven't seen it. I do think Ben F. is a great guy and he would have been my pick for F2 even if I didn't know any spoilers. People can make the case for either guy. There are always signs or signals or information that can point to one or the other.

I am interested in seeing how it all plays out. I am glad to have been directed to this great site, with the lively discussion, spoilers, screencaps and everything that's necessary to get through this latest edition of the Bachelorette! Smiley
Nativenewyorker
Nativenewyorker

Female Posts : 1819

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:08 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:
bing2262 wrote:I am going out on a limb and say JP is the F1. I have been wrong only 2x in my picks for Bach/Bachelorette F1....Brad not picking anybody when I thought he will choose Deanna and Jake picking Vienna.

I agree with you and my belief has nothing to do with RS. I am not going to trust him after his prediction that Ali ended up with no one. Roberto stood out to me from the very first episode. I watched the love story unfold with him and Ali, while RS stubbornly insisted that he was right and everyone else was wrong.

I am going with my gut instinct, as I did with Roberto and Ali. JP caught my eye from the beginning. I think it's more than physical. We just haven't seen it. I do think Ben F. is a great guy and he would have been my pick for F2 even if I didn't know any spoilers. People can make the case for either guy. There are always signs or signals or information that can point to one or the other.

I am interested in seeing how it all plays out. I am glad to have been directed to this great site, with the lively discussion, spoilers, screencaps and everything that's necessary to get through this latest edition of the Bachelorette! Smiley

Welcome! Great first post and ITA with you. Everything I tried so hard to ignore with A&R, I'm learning to appreciate with Cupcake.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 19 687187126 Nativenewyorker! I am so glad you joined this site. Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2 - Page 19 316013620
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
Nativenewyorker wrote:

Welcome! Great first post and ITA with you. Everything I tried so hard to ignore with A&R, I'm learning to appreciate with Cupcake.

Good Post That's where I am at too. Yes, RS has helped direct everyone in the right direction...but there's something else there that is hard to deny and that's what I am going on.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Nativenewyorker wrote:

Welcome to the forum 👋, and ITA! I'm not taking RS' whole word for it, I just see something very special between them that remind me of Ali and Roberto as well. heartbeat
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:07 pm

BlondieGal wrote:
Jeepers wrote:MNM sorry I was more responding to BGs post and more in generalities. The comment about the kisses with Ben more specifically, IE. Nothing there. If there was nothing there why would she go back for more.

As far as the flirting, well it really didnt show which happened first, edited tho to show JP first. Is that what really happened??

It reminded me of Ali's 1:1 date with Chris L ~ I was waiting for their kisses to be 'magic' and it just fell flat.
That is how it seemed to me between Ben and Ash. I have no horse in this race and no favorite, including Ashley, so just my thoughts as watching the show. :greenman: I do appreciate you comments Jeepers! ❤

I think that like Ali the producers have to prod Ashley to kiss on other guys to make the show interesting.

Hopefully the future shows will help point us in more information on the relationships forming.

I agree with the bolded above. When Ashley and Ben kissed it just didn't feel that emotional or passionate to me. It did remind me of Chris L and Ali. I'm still waiting for their connection because so far I'm getting no strong vibe from them.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 pm

The previews to Ben and Ashley's 1-1 date look promising or at the very least will explain why he is in the F2.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 46 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 32 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

+68
happyvalleygirl
Scarletta
LuvnIt
Shadow
cfck2222