Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!


Enjoy!

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Living on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I found the F1 and F2 sitting in room discussing their relationship with Ashley a little bizarre last night. Has that ever happened before? I wonder why they showed that. I noticed JP getting a little jealous of Ben F. kissing Ashley. I guess Bentley has to disappear sooner or later and they needed to set up some-kind of showdown between these two.


I kind of got the impression that Ben F was somewhat razzing JP about saying he had kissed Ashley, when JP asked what, when The other guy Blake i think said he is full of IT then Ben says i don't want to talk about with you huys but he was smiling as he said it.. Both those guys Blake, Ben F included knew that JP is way into Ashley did you all not hear what Ben told JP, be patient because it will drive you crazy and JP said it already has. But that was my take on Ben saying he had already kissed Ashley , i know others view it much differently.

Ben F saying he has kissed Ashley does not sound F1 to me. That is like William childish thing to do. Maybe he had maybe he had not. We cannot presume one way or the other. For me that cuts him out of being F1. You do not kiss and tell, or even sit and discuss with other guys such details.

But both JP and Ben were in on the 'kiss and tell' discussion. And, Ames has been confirmed by RS to be on Bachelor Pad this season. How does that work with an Ames F1 scenario?

You are right to wonder. The thing is, I am not basing my observations on spoilers but on what I see on the screen irregardless of spoilers. Maybe along the line things will change depending on edit etc, but right now this is what I see. what RS says or not means nothing to me. After all Love me says someone is F1 and RS says another. Why pick one over the other when I have eyes to watch and decide myself.

Just occurred to me. Posssible Ashley did not pick anyone as she's still hung on Bentley and time was too short to fall for someone else. I do not see JP and Ben F get the F1 edit. That I am sure of.


Last edited by Living on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Living

Posts : 302
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by mnmhughes on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

I thought the whole point of the show (and Ali said this in her interview today) is twofold:
1) Show why the lead picked F1.
2) Show the F2 as a better choice for the lead, therefore ensuring people turn in to see the next season.

So if Ben is getting a better edit, wouldn't that mean they are courting him to be the next Bachelor? scratch

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by ironcat on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My impression of Ben's comment about already kissing Ashley was that he was joking about it, since JP was clearly nervous about how many guys (besides him) she had already kissed. Why would the editors have cut an early kiss between Ben and Ashley out, particularly if he is F1? It makes no sense.
A lot of the early RC 1-on-1 times with Ali and Roberto were cut as well as their kisses. And I'm pretty sure we missed out on their first kiss.

I thought their first kiss was on the tightrope (or whatever it's called, laugh out loud) I thought I heard Ali say that before..I could be wrong though. :A-okay:

I also don't think there was a lot of interaction between Ashley and Ben F that got edited out before the orphanage date. Otherwise, why would he have noted that Ashley (finally) appeared to be buzzing around him a lot, if they had been "up in each others' grills" so much in the past? And why would Ashley comment that she finally noticed Ben if she had kissed him earlier?

ironcat

Posts : 4908
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by agentcurls on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:25 pm

I think it's very plausible that Ashley has a pretty strong emotional connection to JP also....but some of it is on the cutting floor


agentcurls

Posts : 1954
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Admin on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My impression of Ben's comment about already kissing Ashley was that he was joking about it, since JP was clearly nervous about how many guys (besides him) she had already kissed. Why would the editors have cut an early kiss between Ben and Ashley out, particularly if he is F1? It makes no sense.
A lot of the early RC 1-on-1 times with Ali and Roberto were cut as well as their kisses. And I'm pretty sure we missed out on their first kiss.

I thought their first kiss was on the tightrope (or whatever it's called, laugh out loud) I thought I heard Ali say that before..I could be wrong though. :A-okay:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538
Join date : 2011-03-22

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by ironcat on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:22 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

The thing is, as ridiculous as it sounds, I think Ashley thought she had more of an emotional connection with Bentley than a physical one. Clearly, she was misled as to who the real Bentley was, and her emotional connection was merely with the character Bentley was playing when he toyed with her emotions.

ironcat

Posts : 4908
Join date : 2011-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm

BachFanInOrl wrote:
@Alanna wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

I don't agree with this, starting with the fact that JP is genuine and when he reassures her, it's for real, not messing with her. It doesn't make any sense to me if Ben is F1 because it's JP that is shown to be soothing her insecurities and rescuing her from Bentley. I also don't think they would cut out the F1's first kiss with the lead, I would think it's important. However, maybe you're right, her blog was leaning towards Ben today IMO.

I can't speak for Alexxxx, but when comparing JP and Bentley... I didn't read it as Bentley's negatives... but what Ashley felt for Bentley. Bentley was the king of all the jerks and deserves to be gone.

What I thought Alexxx meant was the physical chemistry that she had with Bentley (even though it was one-sided) compares with the physical chemistry she has with JP. (which I believe is mutual) I think JP is a great guy and I too believe that his feelings for Ashley are geniune. And regarding what Ben has that she didn't have with Bentley is the emotional connection.

:missclap: Thank you BachFan! Yes that's basically what I was saying. If it's an everybody vs. Bentley season, the only way to 'beat' Bentley is to have what he's missing. The real connection with JP may be all kinds of wonderful, but so far Ashley has only told us about an emotional connection with BenF, and that's the piece that Bentley was missing.


Last edited by Alexxxx on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by CarrieA on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm

I thought she said the same thing with Dino too reason no idea

CarrieA

Female Posts : 3473
Join date : 2011-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by lavenderred on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My impression of Ben's comment about already kissing Ashley was that he was joking about it, since JP was clearly nervous about how many guys (besides him) she had already kissed. Why would the editors have cut an early kiss between Ben and Ashley out, particularly if he is F1? It makes no sense.
A lot of the early RC 1-on-1 times with Ali and Roberto were cut as well as their kisses. And I'm pretty sure we missed out on their first kiss.


Last edited by lavenderred on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

lavenderred

Posts : 3479
Join date : 2011-04-07

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:20 pm

@reason wrote:I dont believe JP smooth out her insecurities else there would be no crying and talk about who is still there for her at the RC the night after bentley left. Yesterday she said spending time with ben is what she needed to get over bentley.

I agree... the way I see it, how can JP help her smooth out her insecurities if he is starting to have insecurities of his own? :greenman: Just my two cents. :winkie:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by reason on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:17 pm

I dont believe JP smooth out her insecurities else there would be no crying and talk about who is still there for her at the RC the night after bentley left. Yesterday she said spending time with ben is what she needed to get over bentley.

reason

Posts : 4556
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:16 pm

@Alanna wrote:
BachFanInOrl wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:Hmmm ... if it's Bentley vs. everyone else, exactly what was missing in the Bentley relationship? An emotional connection. The physical was certainly there, but he didn't give two hoots about who she was or what she was about. JP has the physical connection (which imo has come on way too fast), and Ben's is building (slow burn). But Ben has already been singled out as the emotional connection.

IDK, it looks like JP has everything Bentley had, maybe just not quite as much, but Ben has what Bentley was missing.

Oooo... that's good! :missclap: Food for thought for sure!

I don't agree with this, starting with the fact that JP is genuine and when he reassures her, it's for real, not messing with her. It doesn't make any sense to me if Ben is F1 because it's JP that is shown to be soothing her insecurities and rescuing her from Bentley. I also don't think they would cut out the F1's first kiss with the lead, I would think it's important. However, maybe you're right, her blog was leaning towards Ben today IMO.

I can't speak for Alexxxx, but when comparing JP and Bentley... I didn't read it as Bentley's negatives... but what Ashley felt for Bentley. Bentley was the king of all the jerks and deserves to be gone.

What I thought Alexxx meant was the physical chemistry that she had with Bentley (even though it was one-sided) compares with the physical chemistry she has with JP. (which I believe is mutual) I think JP is a great guy and I too believe that his feelings for Ashley are geniune. And regarding what Ben has that she didn't have with Bentley is the emotional connection.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 - THE EDIT - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum