SELECT CONTENT

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:26 am

reason wrote:Every group date so far Ben F has been on

Yes, but he has been basically been non existent on the first two thanks to dumb Bentley lol
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 4 Empty Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:28 am

Well bentley the doucebag as Amanda would say takes up too much time for him to be in the mix. Only they seem to have talk alot because he did mention it monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 pm

mnmhughes wrote:

That's right. All group dates, no 1-on-1 dates till episode 5. Never done before for a F1.
Actually happened in Deanna's season.........Jesse.

Because of the time that Ben has had on the group dates with Ash.........I think they have definately had enough time to establish a connection........just because it hasn't been shown, doesn't mean it hasn't happened............look how comfortable they were during their kiss.........obviously not their first kiss!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That's right. All group dates, no 1-on-1 dates till episode 5. Never done before for a F1.

Because of the time that Ben has had on the group dates with Ash.........I think they have definately had enough time to establish a connection........just because it hasn't been shown, doesn't mean it hasn't happened............look how comfortable they were during their kiss.........obviously not their first kiss!!!!!!!!!

That was pretty obvious by the comment he made about always talking about him and ot was time to talk about her. Yupp they ave snooched before :yes: :Nod: :bigsmile:
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Seriously? Deanna herself has admitted that Jesse was not her true F1 and that she never should have picked him, she should have walked away alone.

Also, they always show the F1's first kiss. So either Ben was lying to rile up JP, or the editors didn't show the beginning of the love story.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 pm

I found, after rewatching the group date, JP making very similar types of comments as past F2s have made and really close to the kind that Chris L would make. Per this past week I would put Ben as f1 and JP as f2 based on his comments and some behavior as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:39 pm

I think thte beginning was a restart as stated by Ash herself and CH as well. If that is true then they did show the first kiss IMHO lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think thte beginning was a restart as stated by Ash herself and CH as well. If that is true then they did show the first kiss IMHO laugh out loud

Well that sucks. Whenever I read a love story, I kind of like to know where it started.

Anyways, I am VERY curious to know who William tells Ashley isn't really there for the right reasons. 😕
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

Jeepers wrote:
Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

That was pretty obvious by the comment he made about always talking about him and ot was time to talk about her. Yupp they ave snooched before :yes: :Nod: :bigsmile:

Just the fact that they were so comfortable around each other...........plain give away that the connection betwen the two of them has been kept hidden..........again, reminiscent of Emily's edit.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:44 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Jeepers wrote:I think thte beginning was a restart as stated by Ash herself and CH as well. If that is true then they did show the first kiss IMHO laugh out loud

Well that sucks. Whenever I read a love story, I kind of like to know where it started.

Anyways, I am VERY curious to know who William tells Ashley isn't really there for the right reasons. 😕
I posted the same thing in Ryans thread - I'm just dying to know what William starts spilling !
A/c to Jeff just 3 to 4 guys were there for Ashley so I'm really curious who ???

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:46 pm

Jesse's 1-1 was in episode 4.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_4)
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Coastal wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:

Seriously? Deanna herself has admitted that Jesse was not her true F1 and that she never should have picked him, she should have walked away alone.

Also, they always show the F1's first kiss. So either Ben was lying to rile up JP, or the editors didn't show the beginning of the love story.

By her own admission, Graham was DeAnna's intended F1, but Graham (who left at the end of the HTs) who was slated for F1 had also been on all of the group dates, the same as Jesse. The only group date Graham missed out on was the date during his 1-1 during Ep. 2. Jesse, of course, missed out on the Ep.4 group date.

I'll tell you another thing we can't count on anymore!!

Until last season, I don't think we ever saw the F1 get a group rose. If we did, I could not remember it. All of a sudden, Emily started getting group roses.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

+62
albean99
happy2bme
fashionista84
Cari
Pattycake92