Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Post by albean99 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Well the preview was just as much of a drag as leading up to it. I wonder if they realize how bad this has made the season? They're not even showing a love story to make it feel better.

I really don't know if I want someone I like to be the f1.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11564

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
San wrote:She's losing all of her guys because of Bentley...I hope she realizes it!

:Nod:

Wait so we know that Bentley comes back & is not the Final 1 but does he stay & compete again?
I am so confused, if Ash juts found out what Bentley was saying behind her back when the shows aired then HOW does she let him go & what happens to make her not pick him? hmmm

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:17 pm

San[b] wrote:I know that she is seriously into Bentley,[/b] but since the very beginning when JP stepped out of the limo, they've had something very special. And in each episode it probably grew. I really think in the end it will all work out for her and JP. It's not like after her goodbye with Bentley next week, she had to start over with JP. Their relationship will just continue and grow. JMO.

IMO, she's not seriously into Bentley or anything close to it. The stupid producers have scripted all this drama and are making her look like a real fool. She has no choice but to follow that script. I see her seriously into JP only. I'm sure JP knows this is all fake drama, I just feel bad that for the casual viewer is going to seem like she really can't forget about Bentley. Rolling Eyes

Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 pm

If I didn't have this site and all the screen caps that we never see on the show, I'd stop watching as of tonight with no hope and total disdain of this show this season. But I have hope, cause we see stuff the general viewing public misses. That's really too bad and shame on TPTB..they should be slapped upside the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OMG I have never wanted to slap someone so hard tonight in my whole life! Ashley is completely off her rocker and I think she needs serious help. The preiviews for next week just look awful. I feel bad for every guy on this show right now.

Ashley is acting and doing a poor job of it. We(the viewer) are being set up with a bad, soap operaish storyline.
Speaking of which, I hope Vicki and Billy get Lucy back soon. Either that or I hope Lucy never stops crying and Phyllis goes crazy.

Thanks Kasha for the slap of reality. This is just beyond frustrating. duh

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm

@Alexxxx wrote:
@albean99 wrote:Just watched Ashley's time with JP and thought she looked distracted. Maybe not by Bentley but Ben? :gotcha:

I like Ames, Ben F, Mickey, and maybe am coming back around to Ryan but am not feeling this season at all. Maybe it's because I'm bored by Ashley and the whole B-word fiasco. If there's a love story, I'm missing it so far but if there is one, I think it's a stretch to say it's for sure JP no matter what the spoilers.

Spoilers are a very funny thing. We have two independent sources now saying JP is F1. But, one of those sources started out saying Ben is F1. I don't know if it's a language thing, or a misunderstanding of the show concept, or what, but for some reason he flipped. I think we can throw him out as reliable. That leaves us with RS, who has had the F1 wrong the last two seasons. I'm not feeling comfortable assuming anything yet.

I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So JP doesn't know about Bentley during their date next week? Can't wait to see how that plays out.

Also, I was thinking about Ashley S saying watch for the little moments and I wondered if her nearly crying when JP was getting beaten up, or cheering when he won, qualifies as one?

And yet she looks so happy in those SC. I'm thinking if I didn't commit to doing up the PI's, I'd be done with this season...

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

Oh my gosh, my friend who never watches this show just texted me:

How do you watch this? She doesn't need a man, she needs a paci!

giggling

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Constantine: "I'm done"...but he goes to F3. This is still boggling my mind. I see nothing there, nada

They had to take someone to F3. Caesar was back in LA. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

rotfl

Cari

Female Posts : 719

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:OMG I have never wanted to slap someone so hard tonight in my whole life! Ashley is completely off her rocker and I think she needs serious help. The preiviews for next week just look awful. I feel bad for every guy on this show right now.

Ashley is acting and doing a poor job of it. We(the viewer) are being set up with a bad, soap operaish storyline.
Speaking of which, I hope Vicki and Billy get Lucy back soon. Either that or I hope Lucy never stops crying and Phyllis goes crazy.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21697

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

I hope JP's friends do a podcast soon. I want to hear from them.

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3565

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:13 pm

So was this the group date in the previews or at the RC? RS said Bentley doesn't reenter the "game", but that was weird if that was at the RC

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:13 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 5 - 6/20 - Discussion - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum