SELECT CONTENT

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by atem Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:30 am

I saw the dates on youtube and it was nothing new to me. I think he's basically way too emotional and I guess women now just like more emotional types on tv.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 Empty Re: Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 am

Thanks for the summaries everyone. Had a moment were I thought that B&B were not going to make it, but love beats all.

Really enjoyable season. Can't wait to see finale.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 am

ninu wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Ya, documentary style is how I've been describing it ..... just showing us how he got to the point of proposing and why Whitney was a crash and burn physical thing only

No kidding, they struck gold with casting Whit - I still don't know WTF she was doing this entire episode - MTP, LCD and the breakup were all painfull.... giggling I bet she's going to either play the victim or claim she realized Brad wasn't for her and left @ the ATFR

She can claim all she wants, but I don't think anyone will be buying it. It was clear that as he was trying to let her go and she was trying to explain...in her weird, non talking manner...that he had no clue what she was talking about.

Brad truly came across as a nice guy. He was pretty straight forward about what he wanted and he was very open with his emotions...More than any other male lead that I have ever seen on this show and I only missed Alex and Aaron. I think the two girls he was attracted to right from the start were Bianca and Whit. Both were kind of emotionally unavailable, but Bianca slowly opened up while Whit seemed to go in the opposite direction, closing up more and more. That was the worst MTP I have ever seen and that includes the dead bird and the taxidemist's basement. And as for the LCD, that was simply a nightmare.

I don't understand why Whit stayed around if she wasn't into him. After watching all this, I really believe that if she had told him she wanted to go, he (and the producers), would have let her. More likely...as we speculated...she began to sense that she was not the one, and she was not going to "WIN" and just didn't know how to react. I suspect her social skills aren't the best. I think Brad was really ready for love and he got it right...Whitney is not ready for anyone. Maybe she figured that out...I hope for her sake...She does not seem like a very happy person.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:33 am

Which episode was the one where Brad told Whitney about his friends who had died and she was her basic cold as ice self? I think that must have sealed it for him.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:39 am

Any tweets from the women from the show?

I'm most looking forward to seeing Bianka's dress!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:41 am

Well, I have skipped about every Bachelor season since Jason's. I didn't watch any of either Brad's seasons.

Jake The Fake skipped, Brad I & II skipped, Ben's skipped (only made avi's from pics here and youtube).

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 am

tigertiz wrote:Which episode was the one where Brad told Whitney about his friends who had died and she was her basic cold as ice self? I think that must have sealed it for him.
I think it was episode 4 because wasn't that the one that they went rock climbing at?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:42 am

That was an awesome proposal! He was a sobbing mess. Loved it. Hopefully they are still going strong.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 am

They must both be so relieved tonight. 5 months!
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:52 am

atem wrote:Any tweets from the women from the show?

I'm most looking forward to seeing Bianka's dress!

It was backless, and definitely white. It could have been a wedding dress. Truly beautiful, and she looked absolutely stunning, even though she was an emotional mess too. She cries pretty, kinda like Chantal from Brad's 2nd season.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:54 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Looks like just one girl going to the FRC ..... WDG.... Hugesmile
WOW, just like we thought.

Auntie, I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you for sticking to your opinion and never wavering for a second that it was Bianca and it was the same dress. Kudo's to you, Sweetie. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:57 am

Loved the FRC!!!!!!!!!!!! Awww Brad was trying to talk through his tears to Bianka....
They said that we would have tears in our eyes at the end and I did and my hubby who only watched this episode was wiping his eyes as well.
I am sure they are still happy and together. Bianka's family loved Brad and his family loved her.
I think it hit home to Brad when his sister said you are so different with Bianka, so happy and she had never seen him like that. She said with Whitney I don't even know who you are. Pretty powerful.
I was glad they showed their love story from the time Bianka got out of the limo. For some reason I never saw her greet him from the limo. Really nice montage...
I think they are still happy since he was so excited to have this over with so there are no more secrets and they can be out and about. heartandarrow

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 16 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 25 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Finale - November 21st - Discussion - Spoilers

+30
jurystillout
Ayana
ja1968
KareyR2
nikikass