SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Sue.

I'm zooming in that pic to see if I can figure out what license plate that is. It looks white, which could be Ontario, or BC. But while zooming, I noticed that tall structure to the left in the background.

CN Tower, Toronto? The round part could be in the clouds. Are there houses/mansions on Toronto Island I wonder. I need some time to dive into this.

That has to be fake grass if it's Toronto.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
What you are thinking is the tall structure, I believe is the moon.  There is a chance that it is in Victoria and there are lighthouses along the coast there.

ETA:

There is also a chance that it is also a light in the back yard to light it up?
I think what there is may be another chimney in the middle of the house, then the light and standard(pole for light) next to it, and not actually another building behind.

I looked through the pic and know someone in Victoria where this place looks to be, says that the one tree labeled as Arbutus are only found on southern Vancouver Island and Vancouver.  They don't grow in Ontario, Alberta, or other areas.  Therefore, I do believe that the new mansion being used for this season is in Victoria, and I think I know where, but am still researching it.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Auntie - Are those the first season's pictures or this season?

Tyler Harcott
18m
Just like George & Weezy, the cub and I are "moving on up". I'm loving the view from the kitchen and living room.

I can't bring over the pic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

NYC?

I know this is NYC.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Auntie - Are those the first season's pictures or this season?

Tyler Harcott
18m
Just like George & Weezy, the cub and I are "moving on up". I'm loving the view from the kitchen and living room.

NYC?
Tyler lives in NYC. He is divorced from one of the designers from TLC's Trading Places. Sorry I forget her name. The "cub" is his daughter.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:35 pm

Shouldn't he be where ever they are filming? He might have posted that while on a break laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Auntie - Are those the first season's pictures or this season?

Tyler Harcott
18m

NYC?

I know this is NYC.

Those pics are from 4 nights ago and are from this season. This season's mansion is different than lasts.

Tyler has been living in New York for a while now, just changed locations.

Do you not think that it could be a light on a standard pole with the chimney from a different location in the house?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:18 pm

Just asked my son in Vancouver. Cherry trees have been in bloom for the last two weeks or so.
The CN Tower would not be that bright from that distance. It could be a street light, but I think it might be a light in the backyard...useful for when the cocktail party moves outdoors.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:58 pm

Sues_Reality wrote:Just asked my son in Vancouver. Cherry trees have been in bloom for the last two weeks or so.
The CN Tower would not be that bright from that distance. It could be a street light, but I think it might be a light in the backyard...useful for when the cocktail party moves outdoors.
Ok, Just thinking of the Arbutus trees and other reasons, Victoria is still likely to be the filming location.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 pm

Is that a clue that filming hasn't started yet and it does start Thursday?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:15 pm

atem wrote:Is that a clue that filming hasn't started yet and it does start Thursday?
No, I believe that filming did start. They have even been seen in Cabos. I think that he(Tyler) is just happy that he has another place to live.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:24 pm

USA here...u guys up there sure do have a beautiful country. Been obsessed with Vancouver since the last Winter Olympics! How can we in the U.S. watch Bach Canada?
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Marybods wrote:USA here...u guys up there sure do have a beautiful country.  Been obsessed with Vancouver since the last Winter Olympics!  How can we in the U.S. watch Bach Canada?
When the season starts airing, you can view it online. Don't know of anywhere/way to watch it otherwise. Did you see season 1?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:42 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:Just asked my son in Vancouver. Cherry trees have been in bloom for the last two weeks or so.
Ok, Just thinking of the Arbutus trees and other reasons, Victoria is still likely to be the filming location.
Oh I agree, and isn't the micro-climate even warmer there than on the mainland? I only said Vancouver, because some people were wondering about the spring weather in both places. Smiley 

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose