SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:36 am

I watched at work with my trusted male co-worker who I hooked on the show and we agreed on pretty much everything.

We think Tim (aka...Peter Gallagher), liked...in alphabetical order since we still don't know most of the names:

April Brockman...look wise she reminded us of Des but what she said about him having to work for her reminded us of Bianca from last season. She was one of the ones he liked straight out of the limo. He likes brunettes and ladies who wear red. In the promos she was shown saying to him that she wants to go home. Not sure if she actually will since that would just be too obvious.

Christine...the music teacher also wore red and he liked her singing enough to give her that first impression rose. I don't think she will be the one, but she could go far.

Jenny...the personal trainer from Hong Kong/BC...don't know how long she will last, but am including her because I loved her accent and she reminds me of Sean's Cat.

Kaylynn...the ballerina was the one he had "a moment" with and said he wanted to kiss her. Scott and I both said that she will go far...as long as she stops getting drunk and freaking out. We think she will be this seasons weepy crier.

Lisa...the redhead will be this seasons Whitney. She is not here to make friends and doesn't get along with women. She had a sour puss face the whole night and the drama music to go along with it. Her hair is very distinctive and from the previews it is clear she goes really far. Neither of us thinks she is the one that he will pick, but she will be entertaining, not there for the right reasons and the one that all the others hate on. You have to have one.

Natalie...the French teacher is one of our front runners. Scott thinks she is the hottest one there (followed by the cougar). Tim clearly liked her from the start and they had a nice conversation that was shown. We didn't notice her in the previews, but it's hard to keep all those brunettes straight and we were getting a lot of the back of heads. Nevertheless, she is in both of our top contender after the first episode..

Sachelle...both of us were kind of surprised when he had such a positive reaction to her after their little talk since he wasn't as enthused when she came out of the limo and she seemed a little on the quiet, shy side. Nevertheless, we both really liked her and were pleased that liked her so much. We think she goes a long way, but we thought the previews showed her tattling on...we assume Lisa...and that usually does not turn out well. Still, we like her and think she will make it far.

We both enjoyed the first episode.

The fast talker, Jennifer the joyologist, was like an old time auctioneer. When did she take a breath?

We were both sorry to see the pie lady go. Was that Rebecca?

Scott was happy, but surprised to see his Habs lady Alison get to stay. He would have picked her just because she started talking about the Habs...and the pie lady...well, because she made a pie!

The person who comes back...she must have been a blonde since the others talked of her dying her hair and we saw a brunette come back?

The rest of the season looks promising and they go to Italy! Can't wait!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 am

She dyes her hair brunette and comes back? Anyone else find that odd?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:43 am

sbolduc! thanks for the update. Which station was he on?

SLA- Great! I'm glad it worked! So that link is viewable for the U.S! Awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Nice recap Sprite! I noticed Lisa will go far as she was in some of the previews later on. What a little trouble maker she will be!

The ladies that were eliminated are now faded out, but these are the blondes.
Jacqueline - long blonde hair - I think what little we saw of the person her hair wasn't that long

Jennifer- the non stop talking motivational speaker - not sure that she'd care to come back

Raelee- the Voters choice

Ritiuska - one of the spanish speaking ladies - not blonde- but lighter hair - I don't think the voice who I thought was the person coming back, had an accent

Sarah - my local girl who he was impressed with out of the limo but surprisingly sent home and we didn't see her at all during the cocktail party which I found odd at the time considering he was gaga over her

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:13 pm

atem wrote:She dyes her hair brunette and comes back?  Anyone else find that odd?

It is unusual, but not unheard of. I have a co-worker who is a natural blonde and dyes her hair brown because it looks better with her skin tone. I'm assuming in this case she was a blonde and noticed he likes brunettes so decided to go that route...after a little producer prodding and suggestion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Nice recap Sprite! I noticed Lisa will go far as she was in some of the previews later on. What a little trouble maker she will be!

The ladies that were eliminated are now faded out, but these are the blondes.
Jacqueline - long blonde hair - I think what little we saw of the person her hair wasn't that long

Jennifer- the non stop talking motivational speaker - not sure that she'd care to come back

Raelee- the Voters choice

Ritiuska - one of the spanish speaking ladies - not blonde- but lighter hair - I don't think the voice who I thought was the person coming back, had an accent

Sarah - my local girl who he was impressed with out of the limo but surprisingly sent home and we didn't see her at all during the cocktail party which I found odd at the time considering he was gaga over her

It doesn't have to be someone who was voted out the first night. I actually got the impression it was someone who made it past that first rose ceremony and got to know him a little more. I would think those eliminated right away wouldn't have been that invested, but someone who made it farther would...not to mention the audience would be more shocked that way. I don't know...that was just my impression.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

Ahhh! Yes good point Sprite!

ETA: Ok we have two light haired left, Sonia 42 yr old and Trisha the beauty queen sash girl.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Ahhh! Yes good point Sprite!

ETA: Ok we have two light haired left, Sonia 42 yr old  and Trisha the beauty queen sash girl.

In the preview I think we see Sonia leaving with a suitcase. It looks like she's coming out of a hotel. Maybe she comes back with her hair dyed.

I've also thought it could be one of the brunettes coming back who have just dyed their hair darker. Someone comments that "she looks like a witch" when the returnee walks in the door.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:45 pm

I guess I will try again to see if I can watch the episode later.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:51 pm

jojo47 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Ahhh! Yes good point Sprite!

ETA: Ok we have two light haired left, Sonia 42 yr old  and Trisha the beauty queen sash girl.

In the preview I think we see Sonia leaving with a suitcase. It looks like she's coming out of a hotel. Maybe she comes back with her hair dyed.

I've also thought it could be one of the brunettes coming back who have just dyed their hair darker. Someone comments that "she looks like a witch" when the returnee walks in the door.

I just went back and watched on my PVR. I had watched at work, but recorded just in case I missed anything, anyhow, one of the blondes left comes out of the hotel with a suitcase and hat pulled over her face...but I think it is Sonia since she has more of a wave in her hair and seems very confident in herself...saying "I am going home. I am not the girl for Tim. There is just no point in being here." It seems like a self elimination. That would make sense since the person coming back says "I made a big mistake and I'm here to try to fix that. All I want is one more rose ceremony. Hey ladies....I'm back." My money is on Sonia. I don't think she is into him and more like one of those producer set ups that we have seen so often on the US version of the show.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:01 pm

Thanks sprite! Makes perfect sense.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks sprite! Makes perfect sense.

Also, during the comeback scene, it looks like Trisha is in the room when the mystery woman arrives so I really think it is Sonia.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose